Trump will be re-elected

TC1968

Established
The real problem that noone seems to be talking about is that there is a leadership vacuum world wide. The Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents have zero candidates who can realistically beat Trump, and the Republicans have noone waiting in the wings in case Trump fails, is impeached or some lone nut goes after him. The rest of North America, Latin America, Europe are leadership voids as well, leaving only Putin to fill the leadership vacuum. Comforting thought....

Aero

Superstar
Pretty much agree.

Impeachment hearings are going to be like the democrats throwing red meat to Trump's base. It will only galvanize and motivate them, while democrats get comfortable. It will be a repeat of the previous presidential election. With a large portion of democrats being like "we got this".

Also, the over-reliance and hype surrounding "polls" is another area of concern. If the last election taught us anything, it's that the political polling profession is a total dog and pony show. This industry clearly has an incentive to skew polls in a certain way, and that makes them completely unreliable.

Johnny5

Veteran
Pretty much agree.

Impeachment hearings are going to be like the democrats throwing red meat to Trump's base. It will only galvanize and motivate them, while democrats get comfortable. It will be a repeat of the previous presidential election. With a large portion of democrats being like "we got this".

Also, the over-reliance and hype surrounding "polls" is another area of concern. If the last election taught us anything, it's that the political polling profession is a total dog and pony show. This industry clearly has an incentive to skew polls in a certain way, and that makes them completely unreliable.
So true about polls. I never understood why they are taken so seriously. What's holding people who get polled to be honest? They need to put a disclaimer that the margin of error on exit polls Is 90+%

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump will be reelected in 2020, simply because the Democrats have weak, too far to the left candidates.
Tulsi Gabbard would smoke him..... which is a big reason while the DNC is working overtime to sabotage her quest for the nomination.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What script?
It's been said that the elite plan years in advance, during their secret gatherings (Bilderberg, Club of Rome, CFR etc), as to how the world with operate. This is done much like a movie with actors(politicians) playing their roles and everything is scripted. Hence the script reference.
“Presidents are selected, not elected.”

― Franklin Delano Roosevelt

It's been said that the elite plan years in advance, during their secret gatherings (Bilderberg, Club of Rome, CFR etc), as to how the world with operate. This is done much like a movie with actors(politicians) playing their roles and everything is scripted. Hence the script reference.
“Presidents are selected, not elected.”

― Franklin Delano Roosevelt
I did hear about this "conspiracy". I wonder if even Trump was selected (and not elected), seeing all the controversy he created during his years at the white house (actors, musicians, big companies etc. exposed themselves pretty clearly).

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I did hear about this "conspiracy". I wonder if even Trump was selected (and not elected), seeing all the controversy he created during his years at the white house (actors, musicians, big companies etc. exposed themselves pretty clearly).

1569540229356.png
"The case for government by elites is irrefutable"

Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?

TC1968

Established
Tulsi Gabbard would smoke him..... which is a big reason while the DNC is working overtime to sabotage her quest for the nomination.
Tulsi might smoke him IF she left the Democratic Party. And that is her problem, she won't leave a party that has gone far to the left of her and works to sabotage her.

Thunderian

Superstar
I have a very hard time believing that Trump's election and presidency could have been scripted.
Just to add to this.

What possible purpose would it serve to install a leader who promotes themes like sovereignty and America First and works against globalization? Why not just let Hillary take the reins from Obama and continue the dismantling of America and the propagation of global governance? Why spend so much energy putting Trump in the White House, while simultaneously having the GOP, the DNC, Hollywood and the global elites attacking him? What is the sense in it?

polymoog

Superstar
What possible purpose would it serve to install a leader who promotes themes like sovereignty and America First and works against globalization? Why not just let Hillary take the reins from Obama and continue the dismantling of America and the propagation of global governance? Why spend so much energy putting Trump in the White House, while simultaneously having the GOP, the DNC, Hollywood and the global elites attacking him? What is the sense in it?
to create friction between groups of people (left vs right, aliens vs citizens, religious vs atheists, etc.) while the elites can install 5G, implement agenda 2030, and do all of their other bidding in peace.
i am in agreement with you that trump was not supposed to be president, but the elites worked around it, completing other projects under his presidency. they could have accomplished more with hillary, and although trump has crimped their timetable, they still got a few things done under trump. you know the saying, "when life deals you lemons, make lemonade." they did/are.
they will put in him again to further ramp up tensions, and in 2024 a liberal will be put into the white house on the platform of undoing everything that trump did. the liberals will be screaming to save the planet-- it will be 6 years before its too late, according to the latest revised climate numbers-- so the new president will go for extreme measures on that. the new president will also be concerned about the "racism" that trump has injected into america that its likely that anti-free speech measures will go through congress. i wouldnt be surprised to see an chinese styled social credit score legislation go through.

Thunderian

Superstar
to create friction between groups of people (left vs right, aliens vs citizens, religious vs atheists, etc.) while the elites can install 5G, implement agenda 2030, and do all of their other bidding in peace.
i am in agreement with you that trump was not supposed to be president, but the elites worked around it, completing other projects under his presidency. they could have accomplished more with hillary, and although trump has crimped their timetable, they still got a few things done under trump. you know the saying, "when life deals you lemons, make lemonade." they did/are.
they will put in him again to further ramp up tensions, and in 2024 a liberal will be put into the white house on the platform of undoing everything that trump did. the liberals will be screaming to save the planet-- it will be 6 years before its too late, according to the latest revised climate numbers-- so the new president will go for extreme measures on that. the new president will also be concerned about the "racism" that trump has injected into america that its likely that anti-free speech measures will go through congress. i wouldnt be surprised to see an chinese styled social credit score legislation go through.
So is Trump a puppet? And how can they put him in again, if he wasn’t supposed to be in to begin with? I mean, they either have that power, or they don’t.

polymoog

Superstar
So is Trump a puppet? And how can they put him in again, if he wasn’t supposed to be in to begin with? I mean, they either have that power, or they don’t.
well, weve discussed this already, but ill give you the quick version: the votes were manipulated by the dems in the cities, but they were not expecting the vast numbers of trump supporters in places where they couldnt rig the numbers, either through the polling machines or non-existent voters. they did almost pull it off, regardless.
even if it was a clean, untampered election, having trump in there would still work for them. you dont think the elites would even allow him to run in the first place if they didnt have a backup plan, do you? they couldve offed him at the trump tower.
if he is not a puppet, then they are simply working around his presidency. president or not, the NWO will take care of their business.

Thunderian

Superstar
well, weve discussed this already, but ill give you the quick version: the votes were manipulated by the dems in the cities, but they were not expecting the vast numbers of trump supporters in places where they couldnt rig the numbers, either through the polling machines or non-existent voters. they did almost pull it off, regardless.
even if it was a clean, untampered election, having trump in there would still work for them. you dont think the elites would even allow him to run in the first place if they didnt have a backup plan, do you? they couldve offed him at the trump tower.
if he is not a puppet, then they are simply working around his presidency. president or not, the NWO will take care of their business.
Sorry if we’ve gone over this before. :)

Nothing I’ve seen makes me think they’re that smart or that organized. The elite do take advantage of situations, but they don’t have as much control over things as people might think.

polymoog

Superstar
The elite do take advantage of situations, but they don’t have as much control over things as people might think.
theres a thread on how all sports are rigged on one of the forums (i think by J.C.). all it takes to rig a match/game is to have a few referees/judges/umpires make a few skewed calls. sometimes even with the bad calls, the other team wins. the masses are still watching mindless sports on television instead of spending time on agendas that really matter. however, just as in politics, your team wins but in the wider scope of importance, you still lose.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tulsi might smoke him IF she left the Democratic Party. And that is her problem, she won't leave a party that has gone far to the left of her and works to sabotage her.
I disagree. The Democratic party has moved hard right in almost every meaningful aspect with the exceptions of lgbt and abortion support.

theres a thread on how all sports are rigged on one of the forums (i think by J.C.). all it takes to rig a match/game is to have a few referees/judges/umpires make a few skewed calls. sometimes even with the bad calls, the other team wins. the masses are still watching mindless sports on television instead of spending time on agendas that really matter. however, just as in politics, your team wins but in the wider scope of importance, you still lose.
I don't agree completely with this sentence. For what I see on social medias, many people (who define themselves as Trump supporters) are well aware of the "situation". I believe something has shifted for the better with all that Q movement.
From what I can see, with the presidency of Trump a lot of americans "have opened their eyes" (I hate this term lol). Even those who don't support him or people who don't want to be involved in politics at all recognize that something is moving among the people.
Just so to say, the leaders of the various european populist parties are called "the Trumps of the world", and those who take part to those parties are generally skeptical about mainstream media and what the left does.
It's hard to deny that people are remembering that they have power as individuals, and this is very good news.