Trump Vs The Nfl

Devine

Star
hey does anyone want to talk about him not signing the iran nuke deal? i asked hubby what the original deal was. he said obama, bypassed congress, gave iran billions of dollars, and said they could have nukes.
do you guys agree on that perception? sounds like a good deal to NOT be a part of

Zoidberg

Established
@Devin Trump will always be attacked by the media, to the end of his Presidency. The press has Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other places under complete control. The special interest and elite also have bots to protest against Trump. Even if Trump makes the world's perfect deal, the media will paint it as "World War 3". Also, the Iran Deal was a horrible deal caused by our lord and savior "Obama."

Well, the issues about Trump is that sometimes he does not control what he says sometimes. The media blinds the truth and feeds people to the dragons. Trump just needs to stop attacking people on Twitter, think before he speaks, and he can have a better President for the future of this country.

Devine

Star
@Devin Trump will always be attacked by the media, to the end of his Presidency. The press has Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other places under complete control. The special interest and elite also have bots to protest against Trump. Even if Trump makes the world's perfect deal, the media will paint it as "World War 3". Also, the Iran Deal was a horrible deal caused by our lord and savior "Obama."

Well, the issues about Trump is that sometimes he does not control what he says sometimes. The media blinds the truth and feeds people to the dragons. Trump just needs to stop attacking people on Twitter, think before he speaks, and he can have a better President for the future of this country.
I agree with you totally. And, I've said on here a lot, I do think Trump is a first class asshole there's no doubt about that! :)

z gharib

Veteran
obama, bypassed congress, gave iran billions of dollars, and said they could have nukes
....billions of dollars ? is it aid or loan ?....they could have nukes ? nukes what ? BOMB ???.....Energy ?.......

Zoidberg

Established
In July 2015, the permanent five members of the U.N. Security Council (Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States, plus Germany) agreed with Iran on a landmark deal to prevent Tehran from building a nuclear bomb. In exchange, certain international sanctions that have been in place against Iran for years would be lifted.

The sanctions relief led to Iran receiving billions of dollars in unfrozen funds and opened its markets back up to many foreign investors.

Source: https://www.voanews.com/a/what-is-the-iran-nuclear-deal-/4059499.html

This is a horrible deal because it gave Iran billions of dollar. Which they could secretly give to terrorists, fund their nuclear program, and other things. Iran won this deal obviously and probably do secretive things behind closed doors.

Tehran does not want to renegotiate the nuclear deal. But Iran has other allies in the world than the U.S, of course.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
In July 2015, the permanent five members of the U.N. Security Council (Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States, plus Germany) agreed with Iran on a landmark deal to prevent Tehran from building a nuclear bomb. In exchange, certain international sanctions that have been in place against Iran for years would be lifted.

The sanctions relief led to Iran receiving billions of dollars in unfrozen funds and opened its markets back up to many foreign investors.

Source: https://www.voanews.com/a/what-is-the-iran-nuclear-deal-/4059499.html

This is a horrible deal because it gave Iran billions of dollar. Which they could secretly give to terrorists, fund their nuclear program, and other things. Iran won this deal obviously and probably do secretive things behind closed doors.

Tehran does not want to renegotiate the nuclear deal. But Iran has other allies in the world than the U.S, of course.
hmm well im not scared of terrorists but i hate to give other countries money like that!

rainerann

Star

They did a really good job covering up that they wanted trump to further the agenda. How easy it is to forget what this last election was like after the fact. Happens every time though.

mecca

Superstar
well as i've said many times, it didn't LOOK like he was supposed to win from where i was sitting :)
They did a really good job covering up that they wanted trump to further the agenda. How easy it is to forget what this last election was like after the fact. Happens every time though.
A candidate will never even get the chance to run legitimately if they're not going to further the agenda. The gave us Hillary or Trump because regardless of who actually won in the end, the same agendas would be pushed with both of them... they'd have different ways/tactics of doing it but in the end it's all the same.

rainerann

Star
A candidate will never even get the chance to run legitimately if they're not going to further the agenda. The gave us Hillary or Trump because regardless of who actually won in the end, the same agendas would be pushed with both of them... they'd have different ways/tactics of doing it but in the end it's all the same.
Maybe, but Clinton was clearly the favored candidate is what I was trying to illustrate.

Aero

Superstar
We didn't pay Iran 150 billion or whatever the number was. Those were assets we froze from their banks. So it was always their money. Now if you are upset we didn't freeze their assets forever. Ok. But that's not how diplomacy really works. It's a give and take relationship because that's the only way there will be diplomacy!

TMT

Star
hey does anyone want to talk about him not signing the iran nuke deal? i asked hubby what the original deal was. he said obama, bypassed congress, gave iran billions of dollars, and said they could have nukes.
do you guys agree on that perception? sounds like a good deal to NOT be a part of

Well your husband is as misinformed as you are, the deal was one of the few good things Obama did, prevented Iran from attaining a nuke, and took us of the path to war.

Devine

Star
Well your husband is as misinformed as you are, the deal was one of the few good things Obama did, prevented Iran from attaining a nuke, and took us of the path to war.
link?

Devine

Star
plus i already said i was UNinformed on topic. so far no one else has disagreed with that perception of what happened