Trump Threats To North Korea

Aero

Superstar
North Korea can't deliver on their threats. And I'm totally fine with Trump threatening fire and fury on them. They might take it all personally, but it's probably all for show. Someone has to shoot first for any escalation to happen.

JoChris

Superstar
I certainly hope you're right. The ramifications for the rest of the world would be devastating as well.

On a somewhat related matter, I have read that there have been a few self-proclaimed prophets declaring Trump will be used by God (etc etc) to bring justice to North Korea.
If you Google it is especially common amongst Hyper-Charismatic people.

Aero

Superstar
The U.S military can block every single one of those North Korean rockets. But why would they tell us? Or more importantly, why tell the north koreans? My theory has been that we have been letting NK test those rockets recently. And it goes back the those Tarot cards from the Economist. The playbook is to hype up these conflicts as much as possible.

And if Trump is used by God. Than it wont be a war and we shouldn't worry. War indicates that one side has a chance to win.

TruthSucker

Established
(...) And I'm totally fine with Trump threatening fire and fury on them. (...)
You know that you are talking about the president of the United States of America and not about Arnold Schwarzenegger in the latest action movie, right?
What am I saying ... let's get it on! Hell yeaaah! Name: "Kim Jong BOOOOM"! And action.

JoChris

Superstar
The U.S military can block every single one of those North Korean rockets. But why would they tell us? Or more importantly, why tell the north koreans? My theory has been that we have been letting NK test those rockets recently. And it goes back the those Tarot cards from the Economist. The playbook is to hype up these conflicts as much as possible.

And if Trump is used by God. Than it wont be a war and we shouldn't worry. War indicates that one side has a chance to win.
Definitely - war is a great distraction from everything else that is going on behind the curtains!
Nepotism, musical chairs for media representatives and PR officials, deals with Russians before the election ....

JoChris

Superstar
There is always a bad guy propped up and in a sense globalist need NK to fall. They want you to think NK is stupid enough to attack the US in some way. Mongers want instability in our minds.
I can't think of any other country's leader that is **openly** hostile to the USA/ USA's allies right now.

And Trump claimed he was going to be a peace-keeper unlike Clinton... this type of scenario is why many people think the USA President is a puppet of the Elite. It is like USA needs war to function.

The Zone

Star
Well, substitute any country in front of the word, ''leader'' and they are all corrupt. The PTB's arer well entrenched with their plans. The truth of the matter is Trump is being pressured and while he is threatening action, they leave him alone. Very few can stand up to the pressure that is brought upon ones self who is under attack. So, it is not necessarily Trump who wants a war. Besides, it is likely a distraction anyhow to keep the focus off the many other things moving at breakneck speed in the world where there will be dominance of thought.

Aero

Superstar
Lol it's not about being Arnold in an action movie. Maybe fire and fury is a little over the top. But as a leader you have to take a strong position. You don't want to sit near the gates of hell, you want to sit on top of the mountain above it. I think that Trump could learn to do that. If he can balance out his bias with his insecurities, he could be a good leader.

Maes17

Superstar
Something is fishy. NK has failed to deliver on threats in the past. If my memory serves me correct. I think it was 2006 where NK was threatening and didn't do diddly squat.

The way things have been of late.
Kinda worrisome

polymoog

Superstar
lots of big talking on both sides. its a great to keep the masses in fear.

kim wouldnt dare risk an attack. his cult of personality which started with his grandfather would collapse, and he would lose control. kim jong il knew this very well. kim and his generals (also family members) are positioning themselves for an agreement so they get some foreign aid in exchange for de-escalation of aggression. its the smart move.

recommended reading:

JoChris

Superstar
If Kim is clinically sane then I think you're exactly right. No country's leader would want their country to be destroyed due to decisions they had made.
If worst case scenario happened (and the USA did retaliate out of revenge) then surely there would be an uprising and rebellion by the Korean people once they learned Kim caused the war, not the USA?

polymoog

Superstar
If worst case scenario happened (and the USA did retaliate out of revenge) then surely there would be an uprising and rebellion by the Korean people once they learned Kim caused the war, not the USA?
no. there would be no rebellion of the NK people, as i think the majority of them are brainwashed to a degree that those in the west cannot fathom. there is absolutely no media, television, newspapers, etc. except the state run outlets. the TV and radio are set to only pick up official government DPRK channels. people caught tampering with it can be expected to go to a work camp, which is basically a torture camp which is full of unspeakable horrors.
from birth, they are taught that the west/outside world is completely evil and that those outside of NK are suffering and starving even worse than anyone in NK (and there are plenty, as food and provisions go first to the military and soldiers). they are taught to venerate the leader, as they are basically a god. they believe literally that Dear Leader was born on holy mount paektu where a white horse brought him down from heaven, and there was all this lightning and thunder during the event, etc., etc.

if there was an attack by the US, the country would be in ruin and due to its anti social, self-inflicted isolation AND the embargos and sanctions laid upon her, there would be starvation on a massive scale and a government that would be in complete anarchy. the people would remain loyal, but total anarchy would ensue. perhaps at the very end would there be a rebellion, but i still doubt it.