Trump+Syria+Putin

Antipapirus

Established
If I didn't believe with 99.9% certainty that Trump, Assad, and Putin were on the same team I would be worried

As I stated, there is a positive group opposing the Illuminati and they are using the same deceptive tactics used by the Cabal, and that is because the evil ones control the masses through chemichals+screen brainwash and advanced tech, you cannot tell the truth to A SLEEPING SHEEP, you have to be smart

It's so funny to think of it - Trump tweets he's going to bomb Rusia and Putin says he's going to bomb New York and then they laugh their ass off on whatsup.:D:p

The whole thing is so funny and absurd, like the latest white helmets chemical attack, they blamed it on Assad and expected everyone to believe it like some brain dead morons.

Be calm guys, no WW3, and nukes for us

Aero

Superstar
There's a lot more to it. It's weird it's like some of this half this stuff seems too simple, and half is too complex. I think I can say that Trump and Putin are only really connected through the Steele dossier. They may be laughing, but it's not because they are buddies living it up. They are laughing about all the power they have.

Syria is Obama's weird experiment. And I don't know how much to really say about it. But I will give you all a clue. It's called the "Death God". If you can figure out what that means. Than you might just be levels above being woke.

steve

Rookie
There's a lot more to it. It's weird it's like some of this half this stuff seems too simple, and half is too complex. I think I can say that Trump and Putin are only really connected through the Steele dossier. They may be laughing, but it's not because they are buddies living it up. They are laughing about all the power they have.

Syria is Obama's weird experiment. And I don't know how much to really say about it. But I will give you all a clue. It's called the "Death God". If you can figure out what that means. Than you might just be levels above being woke.
You couldn't give us a little more info I'm always looking for stuff to research and would appreciate a few pointers.
I'm still in the insane stage of my "awakening" or atleast that's what it feels like.

Aero

Superstar
You couldn't give us a little more info I'm always looking for stuff to research and would appreciate a few pointers.
I'm still in the insane stage of my "awakening" or atleast that's what it feels like.
I would say to read about what Jung said about Nazi Germany during the second world war. Where they were basically trying to summon the Norse God Odin. And if you know a little about the myth of Odin. He charges in with a sword that can cut through anything. Even a persons soul. Or another God I suppose.

There is more to the way war evolved over the years than just new tactics and technology. So some of those old Gods have been forgotten basically. The thought forms they represent no longer have the same amount of power either. It wasn't all Odin all the time on the battlefield, but prior to the invention of blitzkrieg nations didn't fight like that.

Why am I bringing up Norse mythology? Because that's what the Steel dossier is. An attempt to summon Odin, and defeat Trump. The same is likely true about the war in Syria. Jung says that Archetypes are what have power over the human psyche. So people can effectively create their own trashy bibles, and people follow. Like the dossier.

Christopher Steel? He's obviously a mind controlled agent. His last name is steel! And we are talking about Odin. What other type of person would do this shit. And if Trump and Putin are friends, why let him run around Europe making the dossier? It doesn't make sense. What makes sense is it's a way to connect them to this Odin thought form that's woven into the dossier. All you can do against Odin is try to dodge his sword.

steve

Rookie
I would say to read about what Jung said about Nazi Germany during the second world war. Where they were basically trying to summon the Norse God Odin. And if you know a little about the myth of Odin. He charges in with a sword that can cut through anything. Even a persons soul. Or another God I suppose.

There is more to the way war evolved over the years than just new tactics and technology. So some of those old Gods have been forgotten basically. The thought forms they represent no longer have the same amount of power either. It wasn't all Odin all the time on the battlefield, but prior to the invention of blitzkrieg nations didn't fight like that.

Why am I bringing up Norse mythology? Because that's what the Steel dossier is. An attempt to summon Odin, and defeat Trump. The same is likely true about the war in Syria. Jung says that Archetypes are what have power over the human psyche. So people can effectively create their own trashy bibles, and people follow. Like the dossier.

Christopher Steel? He's obviously a mind controlled agent. His last name is steel! And we are talking about Odin. What other type of person would do this shit. And if Trump and Putin are friends, why let him run around Europe making the dossier? It doesn't make sense. What makes sense is it's a way to connect them to this Odin thought form that's woven into the dossier. All you can do against Odin is try to dodge his sword.
Thanks for the reply ill make sure I look into this further :)

Aero

Superstar
Thanks for the reply ill make sure I look into this further :)
Sure and my bad. I guess Odin's weapon was a spear not a sword. But it doesn't really matter. Odin could be armed with a slingshot and lay siege to a nation with it.