TRUMP President of PEACE? (VIDEO)

Donald Trump is a very intelligent man. As long as he strives to make America great again, in the name of God, he will persevere, ONLY IF he is able to include the return of America to God’s Law in the Torah - not just the Constitution.

God understands that this may take some time.

If Trump puts the Zionist counterfeit state of Israel (created by the Rothschild empire),which has nothing to do with God (but the contrary) or true Israel, before America, America is doomed. If the American people don’t support a president that will strive to do the right thing in the name of God, then it deserves to be doomed.

God has told us that if we are obedient to His Law, He will fight our enemies for us and we will be victorious over evil men. If we lose faith, or worse don’t follow His rules, He will allow our enemies to defeat and enslave us again.

God is very patient, but, there is a tipping-point. Those who have run America and the world by covert means are being exposed and confronted, right now before our very eyes. They will do anything to prevent being held accountable for their crimes against humanity, in the name of money and possessions (mammon - Satan’s domain).

We each have a role in this battle between GO(o)D and (d)EVIL. No matter how small of a stance we need to make, our Father Who art in heaven is watching us, and the decisions we make; and we will be Judged for what we do or don’t do in this war. These are the end days.
http://JAHTruth.net/signs.htm

We have allowed evil men to all but destroy the Earth by pollution for greed, with our insatiable appetite for every creature-comfort we can (and cannot) afford.

It’s time to change ourselves, then support those who are working for the benefit of humanity in returning to God's Law, in any way we can, no matter how small.

God bless President Trump.

http://jahtruth.net/britca.htm
http://jahtruth.net/amerca.htm
http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net
http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/

If you think that you need to be "Jewish" to be in one of God's tribes, Jesus changed all that 2000 years ago when he told the Pharisees that Gentiles are also welcome in God's family, as long as they kept the Covenant (Commandments).

We all are descendants of Noah.

Acts
15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep The Law of Moses.
15:6 And the Apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
15:8 And God, Which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Spirit, even as [He did] unto us;
15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

http://jahtruth.net/heraldry.htm

Damien50

Star
Donald Trump is a very intelligent man. As long as he strives to make America great again, in the name of God, he will persevere, ONLY IF he is able to include the return of America to God’s Law in the Torah - not just the Constitution.

God understands that this may take some time.

If Trump puts the Zionist counterfeit state of Israel (created by the Rothschild empire),which has nothing to do with God (but the contrary) or true Israel, before America, America is doomed. If the American people don’t support a president that will strive to do the right thing in the name of God, then it deserves to be doomed.

God has told us that if we are obedient to His Law, He will fight our enemies for us and we will be victorious over evil men. If we lose faith, or worse don’t follow His rules, He will allow our enemies to defeat and enslave us again.

God is very patient, but, there is a tipping-point. Those who have run America and the world by covert means are being exposed and confronted, right now before our very eyes. They will do anything to prevent being held accountable for their crimes against humanity, in the name of money and possessions (mammon - Satan’s domain).

We each have a role in this battle between GO(o)D and (d)EVIL. No matter how small of a stance we need to make, our Father Who art in heaven is watching us, and the decisions we make; and we will be Judged for what we do or don’t do in this war. These are the end days.
http://JAHTruth.net/signs.htm

We have allowed evil men to all but destroy the Earth by pollution for greed, with our insatiable appetite for every creature-comfort we can (and cannot) afford.

It’s time to change ourselves, then support those who are working for the benefit of humanity in returning to God's Law, in any way we can, no matter how small.

God bless President Trump.

http://jahtruth.net/britca.htm
http://jahtruth.net/amerca.htm
http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/

If you think that you need to be "Jewish" to be in one of God's tribes, Jesus changed all that 2000 years ago when he told the Pharisees that Gentiles are also welcome in God's family, as long as they kept the Covenant (Commandments).

We all are descendants of Noah.

Acts
15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep The Law of Moses.
15:6 And the Apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
15:8 And God, Which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Spirit, even as [He did] unto us;
15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

http://jahtruth.net/heraldry.htm
Oh more false jahlies.net spam.

Trump deserves commendation for his courageous stance to be loyal to the American people and the people of the world for pulling troops out of Syria and Afghanistan.

America is the "lost" tribe of Manasseh from the blood line of Joseph:
http://jahtruth.net/amerca

If the American people don’t support a president that will strive to do the right thing in the name of God, then it deserves to be doomed.

Please watch the video and share far and wide. The message is that if Trump is not successful in bringing America back to God's Law, no matter what the deep state attempts (Father will protect him if he doesn't lose faith - perhaps through the military) America will get sucked into WW3 and will lose - and those who are unfortunate enough to survive will be enslaved as they were in the days of Egypt, only worse.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump deserves commendation for his courageous stance to be loyal to the American people and the people of the world for pulling troops out of Syria and Afghanistan.

America is the "lost" tribe of Manasseh from the blood line of Joseph:
http://jahtruth.net/amerca

If the American people don’t support a president that will strive to do the right thing in the name of God, then it deserves to be doomed.

Please watch the video and share far and wide. The message is that if Trump is not successful in bringing America back to God's Law, no matter what the deep state attempts (Father will protect him if he doesn't lose faith - perhaps through the military) America will get sucked into WW3 and will lose - and those who are unfortunate enough to survive will be enslaved as they were in the days of Egypt, only worse.
There are a couple of Trump threads active right now.... would enjoy seeing your take on the comments and info contained in them.....

There are a couple of Trump threads active right now.... would enjoy seeing your take on the comments and info contained in them.....
Thank you. Any thoughts about this? Saw the news of it earlier:

Trump Proclaims January as Month Committed to Abolition of Human Trafficking

"For the second year in a row, President Trump has re-dedicated his mission to stop human trafficking.

From the article:
  • “Human trafficking is a modern form of slavery,” the proclamation stated. “We are morally obligated to confront and defeat the abhorrent practice of human trafficking, and I am keeping my pledge to take aggressive action.”
  • In April 2018, Trump signed into law a bill dubbed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017 ... Reports of suspected child-sex trafficking increased 846 percent between 2010 and 2015, largely due to the use of the internet, according to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The bill signed in April has already led to the shutdown of 87 percent of sites used in online human trafficking.
  • In 2017, the Department of Justice secured convictions against over 500 defendants in human trafficking cases. At the same time, the FBI dismantled more than 42 criminal enterprises engaged in child sex trafficking in the same year, according to the proclamation.

Meanwhile, in the same year, the Department of Homeland Security initiated more than 800 human trafficking cases, resulting in at least 1,500 arrests and 530 convictions.

link to entire article: https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-proclaims-jan-2019-as-month-committed-to-abolish-human-trafficking_2753825.html

I have never seen any Presidential administration so dedicated to putting an end to this unconscionable evil. I pray that he is successful at continuing to eliminate this horror and equally successful at saving the victims. "

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thank you. Any thoughts about this? Saw the news of it earlier:

Trump Proclaims January as Month Committed to Abolition of Human Trafficking

"For the second year in a row, President Trump has re-dedicated his mission to stop human trafficking.

From the article:
  • “Human trafficking is a modern form of slavery,” the proclamation stated. “We are morally obligated to confront and defeat the abhorrent practice of human trafficking, and I am keeping my pledge to take aggressive action.”
  • In April 2018, Trump signed into law a bill dubbed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017 ... Reports of suspected child-sex trafficking increased 846 percent between 2010 and 2015, largely due to the use of the internet, according to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The bill signed in April has already led to the shutdown of 87 percent of sites used in online human trafficking.
  • In 2017, the Department of Justice secured convictions against over 500 defendants in human trafficking cases. At the same time, the FBI dismantled more than 42 criminal enterprises engaged in child sex trafficking in the same year, according to the proclamation.

Meanwhile, in the same year, the Department of Homeland Security initiated more than 800 human trafficking cases, resulting in at least 1,500 arrests and 530 convictions.

link to entire article: https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-proclaims-jan-2019-as-month-committed-to-abolish-human-trafficking_2753825.html

I have never seen any Presidential administration so dedicated to putting an end to this unconscionable evil. I pray that he is successful at continuing to eliminate this horror and equally successful at saving the victims. "
Trump has been involved with human trafficking himself (Im not talking conspiracy, tin-foil hat land.... Im talking about his misuse of VISA's with underage models, the conditions he kept them in while here and the money he would extort from them.... all well documented)..... how do you square that part of his past away with his current rhetoric?

Trump has been involved with human trafficking himself (Im not talking conspiracy, tin-foil hat land.... Im talking about his misuse of VISA's with underage models, the conditions he kept them in while here and the money he would extort from them.... all well documented)..... how do you square that part of his past away with his current rhetoric?
I don't know about that, or of Trump having claimed to be a good man. However, he does appear to be trying to be a good president and keep his promises. As long as he keeps striving to do the right thing in the name of God, it would be wrong to not support him, as was said in the OP.

Human trafficking (making merchandise of people) is mentioned at least twice in The Law, and probably in more places - for example:

Deuteronomy
21:10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the "I AM" thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
21:11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
21:12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
21:13 And she shall put the clothing of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
21:14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go where she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

So, as we can see from how God feels about it, it is a serious crime.

Trump is making it his mission now to abolish human trafficking. Perhaps to some, like you said above, they see it as just being rhetoric. However, I personally don't see how you can call it rhetoric when the words are being backed up by actions leading to actual results - see post #8.

I don't know what Trump did in his past and what he may or may not have been guilty of. God knows everything about every person and each person's record of deeds is with Him. People who want to focus on alleged past actions of his are spending their time and thoughts focusing on the past, not on the present. Perhaps, they are so caught up by the mainstream narratives that they may not realize how much is actually at stake for America and the world. Can you imagine what it would have been like, if the alternative had actually won, and become the president? Can you imagine that? What would that have been like? If she had won, we would most likely already be in or even post WW3 (and on the losing side of it) right now.

So, you asked, how do I square what he did with this proclamation to abolish human trafficking, to the things you mentioned that are alleged about the past. Well, basically I don't try to square it. Because God does that, with absolutely everyone, and as He Justly decides it. And with that in mind, He (God) allowed Trump to become the president of the USA, as far as we could see, literally against all the odds.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe it is irrelevant what he may or may not have done in the past (and which we do not know), because what is important now is that he is the president now, so what matters now is what is he trying to achieve now. It's not about him, it's about what is happening with the country and what Trump may be able to do.

And he appears to be trying to do the right, now. To not support a president, that not only has shown he is willing to stand up against the status quo, and trying to actually do the right thing, and praying for him that he might be helped and guided towards that aim, would be wrong.

I believe it is important to focus on what is happening now, not what may or may not have happened in the past. God has a complete record of everything that everyone of us has ever done and He is Judge.

Ezekiel
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

33:14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is Lawful and right;
33:15 [If] the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the Statutes of Life, without committing inequity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
33:16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is Lawful and right; he shall surely live.
33:17 Yet the children of thy people say, The Way of the "I AM" is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S WORDS DO NOT INCITE HATE

H.A. Goodman on JPost.com

Former "Bernie-bro" (supporter of Bernie Sanders) now supporting Trump

https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/President-Trumps-words-do-not-incite-hate-570809
I don't know about that, or of Trump having claimed to be a good man. However, he does appear to be trying to be a good president and keep his promises. As long as he keeps striving to do the right thing in the name of God, it would be wrong to not support him, as was said in the OP.
What's up bible student?
Are you for real?
quoting jpost?

Trump is droning innocents ar a higher rate than Mr Hopey Changey did. Newsflash they are all warmongers.
Doing the right thing?
Not inciting hate?
You will support him?
seriously?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Human trafficking (making merchandise of people) is mentioned at least twice in The Law, and probably in more places - for example:

Deuteronomy
21:10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the "I AM" thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
21:11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
21:12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
21:13 And she shall put the clothing of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
21:14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go where she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

So, as we can see from how God feels about it, it is a serious crime.

Trump is making it his mission now to abolish human trafficking. Perhaps to some, like you said above, they see it as just being rhetoric. However, I personally don't see how you can call it rhetoric when the words are being backed up by actions leading to actual results - see post #8.

I don't know what Trump did in his past and what he may or may not have been guilty of. God knows everything about every person and each person's record of deeds is with Him. People who want to focus on alleged past actions of his are spending their time and thoughts focusing on the past, not on the present. Perhaps, they are so caught up by the mainstream narratives that they may not realize how much is actually at stake for America and the world. Can you imagine what it would have been like, if the alternative had actually won, and become the president? Can you imagine that? What would that have been like? If she had won, we would most likely already be in or even post WW3 (and on the losing side of it) right now.

So, you asked, how do I square what he did with this proclamation to abolish human trafficking, to the things you mentioned that are alleged about the past. Well, basically I don't try to square it. Because God does that, with absolutely everyone, and as He Justly decides it. And with that in mind, He (God) allowed Trump to become the president of the USA, as far as we could see, literally against all the odds.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe it is irrelevant what he may or may not have done in the past (and which we do not know), because what is important now is that he is the president now, so what matters now is what is he trying to achieve now. It's not about him, it's about what is happening with the country and what Trump may be able to do.

And he appears to be trying to do the right, now. To not support a president, that not only has shown he is willing to stand up against the status quo, and trying to actually do the right thing, and praying for him that he might be helped and guided towards that aim, would be wrong.

I believe it is important to focus on what is happening now, not what may or may not have happened in the past. God has a complete record of everything that everyone of us has ever done and He is Judge.

Ezekiel
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

33:14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is Lawful and right;
33:15 [If] the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the Statutes of Life, without committing inequity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
33:16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is Lawful and right; he shall surely live.
33:17 Yet the children of thy people say, The Way of the "I AM" is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
You cant just spout off a bunch of verse from scripture while closing your eyes, covering your ears and then proclaim that you are a good Christian. What does the bible say about faith with no works? Please check out the discussion here, and I would honestly enjoy reading your perspective on the info presented, because you seem like someone whom truly wishes to be guided by biblical principle.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/children-the-trump-regime-and-agendas.4712/

What's up bible student?
Are you for real?
quoting jpost?

Trump is droning innocents ar a higher rate than Mr Hopey Changey did. Newsflash they are all warmongers.
Doing the right thing?
Not inciting hate?
You will support him?
seriously?
I happened to see the jpost link being mentioned by someone, at the time of posting here (perhaps I failed to properly understand the context in which they shared it).

Trump has at least seemed like he actually wants to try and make peace with other countries. He publicly tried to be friendly with Russia, made friends with North Korea (likely avoiding another war) and also called for troops to be pulled out of Syria. For all of that he has faced opposition and in the case of Syria, from both sides. Why?

Only time will tell, of course, if it will actually happen or not. He said he wants to bring the troops home (from Syria), but then there are of course are all the warmongers surrounding him, that will have to be faced. Without getting support from people (for good initiatives and ideas), it will only be less likely for those things to happen.

If Trump is actually trying to do the right thing, or, striving to do the best he can within the circumstances, and giving him the benefit of the doubt, that he seems to be trying to make things better, then what makes sense to me is that people would do better to support him for that, in order to give it a better chance of success, rather than not. If they don't, then, it is just more opposition.

If you read post #2, then what it basically comes down to is this:

"If Trump puts the Zionist counterfeit state of Israel (created by the Rothschild empire),which has nothing to do with God (but the contrary) or true Israel, before America, America is doomed. If the American people don’t support a president that will strive to do the right thing in the name of God, then it deserves to be doomed."

I therefore strive to look for the good that is there, and to support that, but not the bad.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Okay we can agree to disagree about Trump and supporting such leadership. Excuses, I feel unwell today so off I go....later.

Okay we can agree to disagree about Trump and supporting such leadership. Excuses, I feel unwell today so off I go....later.
Likewise, also have to go for now. Maybe I haven't seen all you have, especially about the drone strikes etc. Learn something new each day, one day at a time. Hope you'll feel better soon & God Bless.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Can I offer an insight into this man's background? This is who moulded Donald Trump, he mentored him, he taught him.

You will see some remarkable similarities in their charachters.

You have to question Trumps integrity if he was involved so heavily with this sleazeball.

Can I offer an insight into this man's background? This is who moulded Donald Trump, he mentored him, he taught him.

You will see some remarkable similarities in their charachters.

You have to question Trumps integrity if he was involved so heavily with this sleazeball.
Again, you can either look at someone's past and decide what you will think of them, based on what you think you may know about them based on that, or, you can give them the benefit of the doubt and look at what they are doing in the present.

Having been associated with others in the past, whoever they may be, can always lead two possible outcomes. It depends on you and what you decide to do, with what you have learned from any such past experiences. You may for instance have had friends at some point in your past, that were a bad influence, and such things may have been not only allowed but even used by God, to test you and see what you do with that experience, and which way you end up going due to it in the end. And If someone listens to God and seeks to be good, then God can show and teach them good things and how He wants them to be (and often, through contrary or bad experiences, why).

The past is often used by God, to prepare you, for a job you will be given in the future. To get you used to dealing with certain types of people, for instance. And, it could be any of those things.

We can learn life's lessons through both good and bad experiences and influences. It depends on what you choose to do, and which way you decide to go in a test.

Being a believer doesn't necessarily mean that you will never come into contact with evil. On the contrary, there is so much evil in the world, that even if you don't look for it, you are bound to come up against it at some point. If God wants to use someone, to help fight evil, and that someone is you, then you will first have to be taught what it is, to prepare you and so that you will then eventually know how evil works and operates, to be able to effectively fight and defeat it.

Matthew
10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Trump has recently advised the entire nation, to "pray to God and follow His Teachings".

That is huge, because it is exactly what people need to be doing - now more than ever.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Again, you can either look at someone's past and decide what you will think of them, based on what you think you may know about them based on that, or, you can give them the benefit of the doubt and look at what they are doing in the present.

Having been associated with others in the past, whoever they may be, can always lead two possible outcomes. It just depends on the individual and what you decide to do, with what you have learned from any such past experiences. You may for instance have had friends at some point in your past, that were a bad influence, and such things may have been not only allowed but even used by God, to test you and see what you do with that experience, and which way you end up going due to it in the end. And If someone listens to God and seeks to be good, then God can show and teach them good things and how He wants them to be (and often, through contrary or bad experiences, why).

The past is often used by God, to prepare you, for a job you will be given in the future. To get you used to dealing with certain types of people, for instance. And, it could be any of those things.

We can learn life's lessons through both good and bad experiences and influences. It depends on what you choose to do, and which way you decide to go in a test.

Being a believer doesn't mean you will be sheltered, and never come into contact with evil. If God wants to use to to fight evil, you will have to be taught first what it is, so that you will then be able to fight and defeat it.

Matthew
10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Trump has recently advised the entire nation, to "pray to God and follow His Teachings".

That is huge, because it is exactly what people need to be doing - now more than ever.
Well what do you think about this then?

You have to know your enemy, before you can beat him:

3:71 God talks to the soul, and tells it how to be good. Satan talks to the human-animal-body, that
you are using, and tries to get it, to make you do what is wrong for your soul (real you). Your soul
(you) could easily control the body you are using, if it were not for Satan. However, because Satan is
more powerful than you are, you alone can never beat him. That is why you need God’s help, 24
hours a day, and direct-contact, in order to get it, so that you can do His Will.

3:72 Once you have God’s help, He controls Satan, leaving you free to control your animal and
spiritual selves, and things become a lot easier. As you progress, you become more and more
dependent on God, and become a “child of God” (adopted), until depending on Him becomes
second-nature, and, as He helps you, your faith in, and love for Him, continually increase, and, with
that, your inner-peace.

3:73 The more progress you make, the happier and more relaxed you become. Real happiness —
spiritual joy and spiritual satisfaction in your own progress, and achievements, both physical and
spiritual. As you progress, the tests become more difficult, so the more you need God’s help, as
Satan tries harder and harder to pull you back.

3:74 Eventually, you actually get to KNOW God, as a person, and at that point, it is no longer a
belief, but a knowledge and loving personal-relationship, of Father and child.

3:75 As you are getting to know God, Satan will be trying harder and harder to pull you back; so you
will also get to know him; how he operates and just how evil; sick and insane he really is; from what
he does and says to you to try to frighten, or bribe you, into stopping. Once you know Satan, and
exactly how he operates, you will then be able to beat him - you have to know your enemy, before
you can beat him.

3:76 The more you get to know God, the more you see how awe-inspiringly-wonderful; loving; wise;
compassionate and merciful He is, and the more you wonder, how you ever managed to be so blind.
You also wonder how you ever managed to live without Him, and His “divine” love, surrounding
and protecting you from all ills.

3:77 You will then learn to love, and enjoy, doing His Will, and receive the reward of ever-
increasing spiritual, and therefore true happiness - joy, that no man can take away from you. Then
you will be so full of love, peace and joy, that you will actually KNOW what it feels like, and
therefore the TRUE meaning of, “my cup overflows (runneth over)”, and fully understand, and
LIVE Psalm 23.

3:78 It is wonderful beyond words, to stand, or live, in the “Valley of the Shadow of Death” and fear
nothing, and no-one, knowing that; as long as you believe; He will protect you. Serenity is not
freedom from the storm, but peace; brought about by TRUE faith; amidst the storm.

3:79 This kind of peace and joy is not temporary, and fleeting, like silly human peace and happiness;
it is eternal, like your soul (providing you survive the Last-Day), and no-one can take it away from
you, except you yourself, if you lose your faith.

3:80 The Torah, New Testament and Koran are NOT religious Books: they are a guide to going
home.

Last edited: