TRUMP President of PEACE? (VIDEO)

Well what do you think about this then?

He says he thinks in terms of "Lets go on and lets make it right".

Isn't that much better, than people who do nothing, but continually "say" they are sorry, and "ask" forgiveness, yet who then just go on and do the exact same things they "said" they were sorry for, over and over and over again, without ever trying to do better, as if nothing ever changed?

God says in Scripture that He forgives people if they repent. If they will turn from their wicked ways to DOING right. For instance, in Ezekiel 18:20-24 and 33:14-17 quoted previously, this is exactly what it says.

To repent means to take action. It means you stop doing wrong, and you change your ways. You really say sorry with your actions, not words. Would that not therefore be considered much better, than someone who just "asks" forgiveness and "says" they are sorry, but who then does nothing to change their ways, proving that to be just empty words?

Scripture makes it clear that to God, action speaks louder than (just empty) words. In fact, words mean nothing, if they do not get backed up by actions.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.

Awoken2

Superstar
He blatantly avoided the question then went off on a tangent about how great he was....did we watch the same video?

I don't think there is any point in this conversation going any further. Good luck with that praying thing... that's all I can say really.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Can I offer an insight into this man's background? This is who moulded Donald Trump, he mentored him, he taught him.

You will see some remarkable similarities in their charachters.

You have to question Trumps integrity if he was involved so heavily with this sleazeball.
FINALLY !!!! Somebody makes the connection! Props to you......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Again, you can either look at someone's past and decide what you will think of them, based on what you think you may know about them based on that, or, you can give them the benefit of the doubt and look at what they are doing in the present.

Having been associated with others in the past, whoever they may be, can always lead two possible outcomes. It depends on you and what you decide to do, with what you have learned from any such past experiences. You may for instance have had friends at some point in your past, that were a bad influence, and such things may have been not only allowed but even used by God, to test you and see what you do with that experience, and which way you end up going due to it in the end. And If someone listens to God and seeks to be good, then God can show and teach them good things and how He wants them to be (and often, through contrary or bad experiences, why).

The past is often used by God, to prepare you, for a job you will be given in the future. To get you used to dealing with certain types of people, for instance. And, it could be any of those things.

We can learn life's lessons through both good and bad experiences and influences. It depends on what you choose to do, and which way you decide to go in a test.

Being a believer doesn't necessarily mean that you will never come into contact with evil. On the contrary, there is so much evil in the world, that even if you don't look for it, you are bound to come up against it at some point. If God wants to use someone, to help fight evil, and that someone is you, then you will first have to be taught what it is, to prepare you and so that you will then eventually know how evil works and operates, to be able to effectively fight and defeat it.

Matthew
10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Trump has recently advised the entire nation, to "pray to God and follow His Teachings".

That is huge, because it is exactly what people need to be doing - now more than ever.
So how do you explain all of this evidence?
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/children-the-trump-regime-and-agendas.4712/

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't know about that, or of Trump having claimed to be a good man. However, he does appear to be trying to be a good president and keep his promises. As long as he keeps striving to do the right thing in the name of God, it would be wrong to not support him, as was said in the OP.

Human trafficking (making merchandise of people) is mentioned at least twice in The Law, and probably in more places - for example:

Deuteronomy
21:10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the "I AM" thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
21:11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
21:12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
21:13 And she shall put the clothing of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
21:14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go where she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

So, as we can see from how God feels about it, it is a serious crime.

Trump is making it his mission now to abolish human trafficking. Perhaps to some, like you said above, they see it as just being rhetoric. However, I personally don't see how you can call it rhetoric when the words are being backed up by actions leading to actual results - see post #8.

I don't know what Trump did in his past and what he may or may not have been guilty of. God knows everything about every person and each person's record of deeds is with Him. People who want to focus on alleged past actions of his are spending their time and thoughts focusing on the past, not on the present. Perhaps, they are so caught up by the mainstream narratives that they may not realize how much is actually at stake for America and the world. Can you imagine what it would have been like, if the alternative had actually won, and become the president? Can you imagine that? What would that have been like? If she had won, we would most likely already be in or even post WW3 (and on the losing side of it) right now.

So, you asked, how do I square what he did with this proclamation to abolish human trafficking, to the things you mentioned that are alleged about the past. Well, basically I don't try to square it. Because God does that, with absolutely everyone, and as He Justly decides it. And with that in mind, He (God) allowed Trump to become the president of the USA, as far as we could see, literally against all the odds.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe it is irrelevant what he may or may not have done in the past (and which we do not know), because what is important now is that he is the president now, so what matters now is what is he trying to achieve now. It's not about him, it's about what is happening with the country and what Trump may be able to do.

And he appears to be trying to do the right, now. To not support a president, that not only has shown he is willing to stand up against the status quo, and trying to actually do the right thing, and praying for him that he might be helped and guided towards that aim, would be wrong.

I believe it is important to focus on what is happening now, not what may or may not have happened in the past. God has a complete record of everything that everyone of us has ever done and He is Judge.

Ezekiel
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

33:14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is Lawful and right;
33:15 [If] the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the Statutes of Life, without committing inequity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
33:16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is Lawful and right; he shall surely live.
33:17 Yet the children of thy people say, The Way of the "I AM" is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
"Therefore, at this moment, I believe it is irrelevant what he may or may not have done in the past"
Thats a sheeps mentality.... I hope if you have kids you guard them better than the advocacy you show here for others children.

DesertRose

Superstar
Kudos to The Last American Vagabond for Covering this!
I hope that Americans check the unconstitutional NDAA.National Defense Authorization Act"

Press TV Journalist & American Citizen Arrested And Held Without Charge

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Kudos to The Last American Vagabond for Covering this!
I hope that Americans check the unconstitutional NDAA.National Defense Authorization Act"

Press TV Journalist & American Citizen Arrested And Held Without Charge
Supposed to only be able to detain a US citizen for 24-48hrs.
The Israeli push on America is becoming too much, its like they are trying to sabotage their own agenda, because the American people clearly aint willing to accept this agenda.... but they are so impatient that they wont even wait to implement their agenda successfully..... its like the Iraq war.... they want it, and they want it NOW!

DesertRose

Superstar
The Israeli push on America is becoming too much, its like they are trying to sabotage their own agenda, because the American people clearly aint willing to accept this agenda.... but they are so impatient that they wont even wait to implement their agenda successfully..... its like the Iraq war.... they want it, and they want it NOW!
Good points the Israelification of the US should be halted.
The Israelification of the police and intelligence communities as well as the Congress and senate must cease.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Isn't that much better, than people who do nothing, but continually "say" they are sorry, and "ask" forgiveness, yet who then just go on and do the exact same things they "said" they were sorry for, over and over and over again, without ever trying to do better, as if nothing ever changed?

God says in Scripture that He forgives people if they repent. If they will turn from their wicked ways to DOING right. For instance, in Ezekiel 18:20-24 and 33:14-17 quoted previously, this is exactly what it says.

To repent means to take action. It means you stop doing wrong, and you change your ways. You really say sorry with your actions, not words. Would that not therefore be considered much better, than someone who just "asks" forgiveness and "says" they are sorry, but who then does nothing to change their ways, proving that to be just empty words?

Scripture makes it clear that to God, action speaks louder than (just empty) words. In fact, words mean nothing, if they do not get backed up by actions.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
Its difficult to take your moralizing serious when your response to the overwhelming evidence of Trumps longtime, ongoing, child-predatory activity was "I dont want to know"