Trump Presenting Peace Plan To Israeli Leaders

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
#Hijackednations
One day they will come out from under the skirts of Mama Great Britain and Papa the United States and their plots will become like the dust in the wind....
:)This spoiler is for @Red Sky at Morning : How about we leave verses in the right forum dude?
: 'It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers" [Qur'an 17:4-8]. "]

That’s fine @DesertRose - that’s why I always post in the “religious one”, as I find that divorcing an understanding of world events from their prophetic context is a bit pointless...

DesertRose

Superstar
That’s fine @DesertRose - that’s why I always post in the “religious one”, as I find that divorcing an understanding of world events from their prophetic context is a bit pointless...
There are engineered events on the world stage and interpretations of humans can be incorrect.
Let us not make the Secular Zionists happy by supporting their wrongdoing with religious misinterpretations.
Better to invest time in worship and peaceful initiatives. I like the 8 beatitudes btw.later, Red.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There are engineered events on the world stage and interpretations of humans can be incorrect.
Let us not make the Secular Zionists happy by supporting their wrongdoing with religious misinterpretations.
Better to invest time in worship and peaceful initiatives. I like the 8 beatitudes btw.later, Red.
Perhaps we can both agree that the schemes of even the most Machiavellian men will come to naught in the light of God’s sovereign will. I don’t involve myself in politics so much as keep my eye on it (if that makes sense).

I think the heart of the true Christian path can be found in 1 Corinthians 13. When people who claim the cross deviate from this, they quickly lose there way and often make a shameful example of their faith.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Netanyahu, Israeli officials meet with US mapping team for West Bank annexation

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, center, and Tourism Minister Yariv Levin during a meeting to discuss mapping extension of Israeli sovereignty to areas of the West Bank, held in the Ariel settlement, February 24, 2020. (David Azagury / US Embassy Jerusalem)

The US members of a committee formed to map out areas of the West Bank that Israel plans to annex as part of the Trump administration’s peace plan met Monday with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other senior Israeli officials as they pressed ahead with the project.

It was the first time that the two sides have met to work together on deciding which areas Israel will extend sovereignty to, a measure tantamount to annexation.

“The mapping is underway to prepare the way for extending sovereignty on these territories,” Netanyahu declared as the two delegations huddled together under temporary shelters amid pouring rain at the West Bank settlement of Ariel, where the meeting was held.

“We will do this as soon as possible,” the prime minister said.

In other news...

UN Security Council calls for 'two-state solution' to be respected

The UN Security Council made a rare show of unity Monday when it called on all parties to maintain their support for a two-state solution to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict.

"Council Members reiterated their support for a negotiated two state solution ... where two democratic states, Israel and Palestine, live side by side in peace within secure and recognized borders," said a statement quoted by AFP and released by Belgium, which holds the rotating presidency, and supported by all 14 other members, including the United States.

"All parties should refrain from undermining the viability of the two states solution in order to maintain the prospects for a just, comprehensive and lasting peace," the statement added, in an allusion to Israel's announcement last week on construction of new homes in Jerusalem.

2BCF0385-B4B8-44F8-866A-8FF8D5126568.jpeg

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Netanyahu, Israeli officials meet with US mapping team for West Bank annexation

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, center, and Tourism Minister Yariv Levin during a meeting to discuss mapping extension of Israeli sovereignty to areas of the West Bank, held in the Ariel settlement, February 24, 2020. (David Azagury / US Embassy Jerusalem)

The US members of a committee formed to map out areas of the West Bank that Israel plans to annex as part of the Trump administration’s peace plan met Monday with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other senior Israeli officials as they pressed ahead with the project.

It was the first time that the two sides have met to work together on deciding which areas Israel will extend sovereignty to, a measure tantamount to annexation.

“The mapping is underway to prepare the way for extending sovereignty on these territories,” Netanyahu declared as the two delegations huddled together under temporary shelters amid pouring rain at the West Bank settlement of Ariel, where the meeting was held.

“We will do this as soon as possible,” the prime minister said.

In other news...

UN Security Council calls for 'two-state solution' to be respected

The UN Security Council made a rare show of unity Monday when it called on all parties to maintain their support for a two-state solution to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict.

"Council Members reiterated their support for a negotiated two state solution ... where two democratic states, Israel and Palestine, live side by side in peace within secure and recognized borders," said a statement quoted by AFP and released by Belgium, which holds the rotating presidency, and supported by all 14 other members, including the United States.

"All parties should refrain from undermining the viability of the two states solution in order to maintain the prospects for a just, comprehensive and lasting peace," the statement added, in an allusion to Israel's announcement last week on construction of new homes in Jerusalem.

Looks like they are certainly pushing for an Armageddon conflict.......

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Looks like they are certainly pushing for an Armageddon conflict.......
I think there is a popular misconception with Armageddon - if I understand it correctly, this happens at the end of the Tribulation (but I don’t want to get too eschatological on the News thread to tptb will get annoyed ;-)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think there is a popular misconception with Armageddon - if I understand it correctly, this happens at the end of the Tribulation (but I don’t want to get too eschatological on the News thread to tptb will get annoyed ;-)
I get that there are various misconceptions and disagreements about the exact whens and wheres (although I thought we are not to concern ourselves w/that day because only God knows when it will fall) of the end...... and I understand the intent behind your reply. Im just stating what some are pushing for and why, regardless if it makes any sense or not (which it dont, scriptural or otherwise).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I get that there are various misconceptions and disagreements about the exact whens and wheres (although I thought we are not to concern ourselves w/that day because only God knows when it will fall) of the end...... and I understand the intent behind your reply. Im just stating what some are pushing for and why, regardless if it makes any sense or not (which it dont, scriptural or otherwise).
I think any attempts to try to force perceived scriptural outcomes would be mistaken - just look at Dabiq! If God is sovereign (and I believe He is), certain things that might happen will be prevented by His overriding will.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here's a scenario for you.

Let's just say one day you get notice that a group of psychotic cultists have decided that they are coming to Canada to take residence. They claim that Canada used to belong to them many years ago. It was given to them by God. They have very professional looking books that prove this theory.

As a result this means you will have to vacate your family home and find somewhere else to live.

Now once you have removed yourself and your family to another area the psychotic cultists will then build this big temple where your current town hall stands, they'll slaughter a few animals then that brings forth the end of the world as we know it because God decides we are all sinners.

....I know, ridiculous isn't it?

....tell me....how would YOU negotiate with the cult?

Thunderian

Superstar
Here's a scenario for you.

Let's just say one day you get notice that a group of psychotic cultists have decided that they are coming to Canada to take residence. They claim that Canada used to belong to them many years ago. It was given to them by God. They have very professional looking books that prove this theory.

As a result this means you will have to vacate your family home and find somewhere else to live.

Now once you have removed yourself and your family to another area the psychotic cultists will then build this big temple where your current town hall stands, they'll slaughter a few animals then that brings forth the end of the world as we know it because God decides we are all sinners.

....I know, ridiculous isn't it?

....tell me....how would YOU negotiate with the cult?
That’s not what happened to Arabs in Palestine, but when you put it that way, it seems completely reasonable that Palestinians would sacrifice their own children in the cause of hating Jews. I’ve been wrong this whole time. There is nothing more just and noble than killing the literal future of your people — your own children — because you would rather believe lies about Jews than build a place for your kids to live.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I dismissed the following book as fanciful a while back...

Now I’m not so sure...

Karlysymon

Superstar
One aspect of the plan touches an issue that I have always wondered on:-

"While the Temple Mount will remain under Muslim custodianship, people of all faiths will be permitted to pray there."
My question to nobody in particular... Why does the present arrangement stop Jews and Christians from simply praying whilst standing on the Temple Mount? Nobody is rushing into the mosque and trying to stop the Muslims so, for those who care about equality and civil liberties, why would prayer be prohibited anywhere on the Temple Mount apart from for Muslims? I have never understood the reasoning...
For the “civil liberties” issue;

https://www.972mag.com/the-fraud-that-is-the-temple-mount-movement/98250/

“Again, I’m sure there are Jews who honestly just want to be allowed to pray on the Mount, nothing more, and who see this as an issue of religious equality. I would ask them if they favor introducing the same sort of religious equality for Muslims at the Western Wall, which Muslims worship as the Buraq Wall, the site where Mohammed mounted his winged horse Buraq and ascended to heaven:

Should Muslims, accompanied by Muslim police, be allowed to conduct Muslim prayer in the Western Wall plaza?

For that matter, should the police of a Muslim country be allowed to station themselves in the Western Wall plaza as the enforcer of law and order? Should the police of a Muslim country be allowed to decide which Jews can come pray at the Western Wall and which cannot?

That would be the mirror image of the current, Israeli-enforced status quo for Muslims on the Noble Sanctuary, which Jews worship as the Temple Mount. That status quo is not a violation of Jews’ civil rights, but a violation of Muslims’ religious rights and Palestinians’ national rights. That status quo is bad enough as it is”

Now that you see this as a civil liberties issue, this piece should be of interest to you.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/third-temple-activist-movement-israel-theocracy-civil-rights/260142/

Thunderian

Superstar
Should Muslims, accompanied by Muslim police, be allowed to conduct Muslim prayer in the Western Wall plaza?
Muslims are already allowed to pray at the Western Wall, protected by Israeli police, some of whom may be Muslims. What a loaded and dishonest question.

What’s more, they can visit this holy site of Islam without gangs of Jews harassing them, spitting on them and throwing rocks, or chanting death threats, as Jews who visit the Temple Mount are subjected to by Muslims when they go there

Jews will put up with almost anything to just step foot on their holiest site, the Temple Mount, while Muslims act like they are under similar or worse conditions at the Western Wall, when their right to visit it is guaranteed under Israeli law.

Shouldn’t human rights apply equally to everyone? If Muslims controlled the Temple Mount today, do you think Jews would be allowed anywhere near it? We know the answer to that, because from the time of the building of the Dome of the Rock, about 1300 years ago, to 1967, Jews were banned completely from the Temple Mount by Muslims. These days, Israel goes out of it’s way to accommodate the very religion that kept it away from it’s own holiest site for centuries. But we’re expected to believe Muslims are somehow being infringed on.