Trump Presenting Peace Plan To Israeli Leaders

Kung Fu

Superstar
No never lived in a community of Jews.

IQ is not necessarilly correlated to wealth but more to certain cultures.

I also have a high IQ but was raised in an average income family.

Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ mostly because they have been bred through centuries of having been forced into intellectual professions such as bookkeeping and banking. They were forbidden to have farms and do manual work inside Catholic settlements so they had to do this type of work. Their high IQ is also the cause of some neurological diseases they tend to have.
The bolded part sounds like complete rubbish you Zionist. Show me research which indicates that training in a profession and being good at it over time is passed down to their offspring in the form of "higher intelligence/IQ".

And you wonder why people call you a Zionist shill lol.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
What does the Quran say about launching rockets at civilians? What does it say about suicide bombers who kill and maim innocent people? What does it say about stabbing a mother to death in her bed, and then cutting the head off her baby? That's what Muslims are doing right now to Jews in Israel, so what do the Muslims here have to say about that?
This has nothing to do with the Quran but nice try.

But since we're playing this game what does the OT say about colonizing the lands of others? What does the OT say about bombing kids playing on a beach? What does the OT say about Jewish men raping Palestinian women and then killing them during the years of 1947-48? I'll answer for you since you're paid in shekels and lie so much. The OT has sanctioned all of that. The OT allowed the Jews to steal land from others, kill the little boys, men, and women, and then take the virgin girls as sex slaves. It's no surprise they don't feel bad about doing it again now. Funny how history repeats itself ;)

justjess

Superstar
No never lived in a community of Jews.

IQ is not necessarilly correlated to wealth but more to certain cultures.

I also have a high IQ but was raised in an average income family.

Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ mostly because they have been bred through centuries of having been forced into intellectual professions such as bookkeeping and banking. They were forbidden to have farms and do manual work inside Catholic settlements so they had to do this type of work. Their high IQ is also the cause of some neurological diseases they tend to have.
That article does not say what you think it says. They were conducting a validity test to see if the test had cross cultural bias, it did. That does not mean that people from other cultures actually are less intelligent. What it does mean is that the test has an unacceptable rate of error variance as a result of item sampling that produced inaccurate bias in the construct they were trying to measure (intelligence).

What you also do not seem to understand is that tests of intelligence do not revolve around professional knowledge so raising your kids in intellectual niches isn’t going to effect an intelligence score. Wealth, however, does. Kids that are born in wealthier households have more access to educational toys and read more. This isn’t because their parents are smarter, it’s because they have more money to buy these things and more time to spend with their kids on learning and developmental tasks.

And again, the tests are written by wealthy white men. The questions on the test are skewed to that population from the start.

You said you have a high iq so I’m assuming you took an iq test at some point?

Also if you’ve never lived among them and your personal experience with the culture is limited to a couple of isolated social acquaintances how can you sit here and claim to speak with authority on the population? And why are you so interested in them? You aren’t religious last time I checked.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
The bolded part sounds like complete rubbish you Zionist. Show me research which indicates that training in a profession and being good at it over time is passed down to their offspring in the form of "higher intelligence/IQ".
That's partly explained by epigenetics.

environmentally-induced epigenetic changes may have an important impact on intelligence.

The findings show a link between the epigenetic changes in dopamine neurotransmission and an individual’s IQ test performance

Epigenetics are heritable changes in gene expression

Kung Fu

Superstar
That's partly explained by epigenetics.

environmentally-induced epigenetic changes may have an important impact on intelligence.

The findings show a link between the epigenetic changes in dopamine neurotransmission and an individual’s IQ test performance

Epigenetics are heritable changes in gene expression
I'm familiar with epigenetics but for the longest time scientists didn't believe it to be true. What changed? I believe it's only been recently that it's starting to be looked at but even then there's no academic peer reviewed articles or any kind of concrete study to signify that it's actually true.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Just read it
Steven Pinker, a Jew, saying Jews are smarter. Why am I not surprised. If we were to go by his brand of science we can then say that the Nazis were right and that they are the master race because their science at the time said so.

Helioform

Star
That article does not say what you think it says. They were conducting a validity test to see if the test had cross cultural bias, it did. That does not mean that people from other cultures actually are less intelligent. What it does mean is that the test has an unacceptable rate of error variance as a result of item sampling that produced inaccurate bias in the construct they were trying to measure (intelligence
Yes it does. It shows that IQ tests have culturally influenced results. I never said anything about intelligence itself. Different cultures have different ways of developing intelligence.

What you also do not seem to understand is that tests of intelligence do not revolve around professional knowledge so raising your kids in intellectual niches isn’t going to effect an intelligence score. Wealth, however, does. Kids that are born in wealthier households have more access to educational toys and read more. This isn’t because their parents are smarter, it’s because they have more money to buy these things and more time to spend with their kids on learning and developmental tasks.
This is not true. Genetics have been known to affect intelligence as well as environmental factors.

And again, the tests are written by wealthy white men. The questions on the test are skewed to that population from the start.
Please not the "patriarchy" bullshit again. Asians perform very well in those tests too.

You said you have a high iq so I’m assuming you took an iq test at some point?

Also if you’ve never lived among them and your personal experience with the culture is limited to a couple of isolated social acquaintances how can you sit here and claim to speak with authority on the population? And why are you so interested in them? You aren’t religious last time I checked.
Yes I did take a couple of IQ tests.

I never claimed authority on the population. I am just tired of Jews being scapegoated on this forum for all sorts of nasty reasons. Jordan Peterson the clinical psychologist, agrees with the theory I have proposed and he is not a Jew. Too much paranoia about things people don't understand on here.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star

And you wonder why people call you a Zionist shill lol.

And stop me calling me a Zionist, Muslim boy.

justjess

Superstar
Yes it does. It shows that IQ tests have culturally influenced results. I never said anything about intelligence itself. Different cultures have different ways of developing intelligence.

This is not true. Genetics have been known to affect intelligence as well as environmental factors.

Please not the "patriarchy" bullshit again.

Yes I did take a couple of IQ tests.

I never claimed authority on the population. I am just tired of Jews being scapegoated on this forum for all sorts of nasty reasons. Jordan Peterson the clinical psychologist, agrees with the theory I have proposed and he is not a Jew. Too much paranoia about things people don't understand on here.
The culturally influenced results you speak of are the results of bias in the test construction. Re read your source, specifically the end of the article which talks about the test NOT BEING VALID. Validity in testing is a measure of a tests ability to actually measure what it claims to. A lack of validity across cultures does not indicate differences in intelligence across cultures, it indicates the tests inability to accurately account for differences in cultures in test items that lead to different results that are not a valid indication of differences of intelligence.

What you are arguing for (race science) is the same argument that fueled eugenics. It has been thoroughly debunked a million times over decades. Did you even read the article I linked?

It’s not patriarchy bullshit. It is a valid measure that testing professionals have to account for - and test for - to ensure it doesn’t seep into test results to adversely impact a tests ability to measure what it claims to measure. It’s what the article you provided was talking about. Do you not understand your own source? I really can’t believe you just linked me Wikipedia..

Do you think it’s wise to argue about, defend, and advocate on behalf of a population you don’t even know or understand?

If you took an iq test than you would be fully aware that they do not measure things such as banking knowledge or professional skills, which is what you previously argued accounted for Ashkenazi Jews higher iq scores. In truth the average iq of an Ashkenazi Jew even according to your sources is between 107-112. Which is within one standard deviation of the entire populations average iq, meaning 70% of ALL PEOPLE have scores that fall within that range, and it is considered AVERAGE intelligence. The actual breakdown of these scores is given in the article I provided for you which you clearly did not read.

Kung Fu

Superstar

And stop me calling me a Zionist, Muslim boy.
I couldn't find the part where it stated that training your brain through environmental factors would lead to offspring who are more intelligent. Quote me that part?

Also, the study in 1969 in regards to IQ didn't even take epigenetics in account because scientists didn't believe it to true.

The only thing you have left is what Jess stated which is that people who come from privileged backgrounds do better in school is because they have the ability to afford tutors, not worry about helping parents with bills, and etc.

By your own very logic if we were to go by Jews being more intelligent naturally than other races than Nazis were the master race and Jews were rats. You see you Zionist it's easy to pick apart your arguments because they're grounded in stupidity and racism. I'm really questioning your high IQ score lol.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The culturally influenced results you speak of are the results of bias in the test construction. Re read your source, specifically the end of the article which talks about the test NOT BEING VALID. Validity in testing is a measure of a tests ability to actually measure what it claims to. A lack of validity across cultures does not indicate differences in intelligence across cultures, it indicates the tests inability to accurately account for differences in cultures in test items that lead to different results that are not a valid indication of differences of intelligence.

What you are arguing for (race science) is the same argument that fueled eugenics. It has been thoroughly debunked a million times over decades. Did you even read the article I linked?

It’s not patriarchy bullshit. It is a valid measure that testing professionals have to account for - and test for - to ensure it doesn’t seep into test results to adversely impact a tests ability to measure what it claims to measure. It’s what the article you provided was talking about. Do you not understand your own source? I really can’t believe you just linked me Wikipedia..

Do you think it’s wise to argue about, defend, and advocate on behalf of a population you don’t even know or understand?

If you took an iq test than you would be fully aware that they do not measure things such as banking knowledge or professional skills, which is what you previously argued accounted for Ashkenazi Jews higher iq scores. In truth the average iq of an Ashkenazi Jew even according to your sources is between 107-112. Which is within one standard deviation of the entire populations average iq, meaning 70% of ALL PEOPLE have scores that fall within that range, and it is considered AVERAGE intelligence. The actual breakdown of these scores is given in the article I provided for you which you clearly did not read.
The IQ test also, doesn't measure language capabilities in that people who speak more than one language are not accounted for in these tests. Funny enough a lot of Africans, Middle Easterners, and South Eastern Asians speak more than one language.

Helioform

Star

You ignored the other link I have posted. If you don't think that culture has an influence on intelligence and/or IQ tests then there is nothing more I can say. Seems like you are just arguing for arguing' sake.

No what fueled eugenics is the notion that genes alone determine someone's worth or intelligence. I never said any such thing. Both genes and the environment influence this.

Yes it is more patriarchy bs. How do you explain that asians perform very well in those tests as well? They are not part of the "white male patriarchy" the last time I have checked.

I understand them well enough having known personally a few of them and can extrapolate from scientific studies.

If you took an iq test than you would be fully aware that they do not measure things such as banking knowledge or professional skills, which is what you previously argued accounted for Ashkenazi Jews higher iq scores. In truth the average iq of an Ashkenazi Jew even according to your sources is between 107-112. Which is within one standard deviation of the entire populations average iq, meaning 70% of ALL PEOPLE have scores that fall within that range, and it is considered AVERAGE intelligence. The actual breakdown of these scores is given in the article I provided for you which you clearly did not
No they don't but banking used to and still require numeracy skills. I am not saying that wealth has no impact on their IQ results but genetics also plays a large role. Maybe at some point wealth gave them an extra boost in the IQ tests, then later on the intelligence was passed down genetically as well. Saying that wealth alone accounts for their intelligence is simply false and not backed by science at all.

Helioform

Star
I couldn't find the part where it stated that training your brain through environmental factors would lead to offspring who are more intelligent. Quote me that part?
Then you are not smart enough to understand the paper. You asked for a peer reviewed paper on epigenetics and there I have shown you. You just don't want to believe it.

justjess

Superstar
You ignored the other link I have posted. If you don't think that culture has an influence on intelligence and/or IQ tests then there is nothing more I can say. Seems like you are just arguing for arguing' sake.

No what fueled eugenics is the notion that genes alone determine someone's worth or intelligence. I never said any such thing. Both genes and the environment influence this.

Yes it is more patriarchy bs. How do you explain that asians perform very well in those tests as well? They are not part of the "white male patriarchy" the last time I have checked.

I understand them well enough having known personally a few of them and can extrapolate from scientific studies.

No they don't but banking used to and still require numeracy skills. I am not saying that wealth has no impact on their IQ results but genetics also plays a large role. Maybe at some point wealth gave them an extra boost in the IQ tests, then later on the intelligence was passed down genetically as well. Saying that wealth alone accounts for their intelligence is simply false and not backed by science at all.
Did you read the article I provided for you? It in depth explains all these things you keep mentioning and how they are bad science and flat out wrong. If you are truly interested then isn’t it worth the read?

Jews did not have “higher iqs” prior to ww2, the exact opposite was true. Try again.

I’m sorry but you don’t understand. If you haven’t lived among them you have literally zero insight into how they build these empires that you think are based on exceptionalism when in reality it is actually a very basic form of nepotism. I could explain it but then you’ll accuse me of being anti Jew, which I’m not, or blaming them for the worlds problems, which I don’t.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Then you are not smart enough to understand the paper. You asked for a peer reviewed paper on epigenetics and there I have shown you. You just don't want to believe it.
Typical racist Zionist. If you can't provide the information and or answer my questions it's okay. Just man up and be honest. No need to get angry.

The Protocols lol.

Helioform

Star
Did you read the article I provided for you? It in depth explains all these things you keep mentioning and how they are bad science and flat out wrong. If you are truly interested then isn’t it worth the read?

Jews did not have “higher iqs” prior to ww2, the exact opposite was true. Try again.

I’m sorry but you don’t understand. If you haven’t lived among them you have literally zero insight into how they build these empires that you think are based on exceptionalism when in reality it is actually a very basic form of nepotism. I could explain it but then you’ll accuse me of being anti Jew, which I’m not, or blaming them for the worlds problems, which I don’t.
We don't know if Jews had higher IQs before WW2 since I don't think there was any widespread testing done. But somehow they managed to become brilliant physicists (Einstein, Oppenheimer etc) BEFORE WW2. Hitler thought they were so smart that they had to be eliminated for the sake of his country.

Kung Fu

Superstar
We don't know if Jews had higher IQs before WW2 since I don't think there was any widespread testing done. But somehow they managed to become brilliant physicists (Einstein, Oppenheimer etc) BEFORE WW2. Hitler thought they were so smart that they had to be eliminated for the sake of his country.
I thought it's because they thought they were subhumans as Himmler stated?

Show us where Hitler believed they were so smart they had to be eliminated?

The Germans also, believed they were the master race and that Jews were subhumans. Does this mean it's true?

Wigi

Veteran
By your own very logic if we were to go by Jews being more intelligent naturally than other races than Nazis were the master race and Jews were rats. You see you Zionist it's easy to pick apart your arguments because they're grounded in stupidity and racism. I'm really questioning your high IQ score lol.
Helio isn't saying that 'the Jews are more intelligent than other races', he said the ashkenazis who happens to be Jews have a high IQ score and Asians have a high IQ too. In fact Asians have an average IQ that is even higher than Jews but it doesn't mean they are superior.

I think the point is that there is differences between cultures and it's not the same thing as eugenics which stated that some people where genetically superior and others inherently inferior.

Personally, I don't think IQ tests are an accurate indicator for Intelligence.
I believe emotional intelligence is more important, that a good leader doesn't need to have mountains of degrees and people have various skills/talents that they express in different ways that's why i'm not rooting for racialist worldviews.