Trump Presenting Peace Plan To Israeli Leaders

Kung Fu

Superstar
That's great and all but how are they going to get rid of over 300,000 illegal Israeli settlers on occupied territory in order for this two state solution to work? The question is they're not unless force is used. In other words a two state is never going to happen. The only possible solution is a one state for all but Israel doesn't want to go for that and I wonder why. But you and I know why don't we, ZIONIST ;)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That's great and all but how are they going to get rid of over 300,000 illegal Israeli settlers on occupied territory in order for this two state solution to work? The question is they're not unless force is used. In other words a two state is never going to happen. The only possible solution is a one state for all but Israel doesn't want to go for that and I wonder why. But you and I know why don't we, ZIONIST ;)
Lol - no offence taken! From where I stand (which might be too much of a distance) Israel is surrounded by countries who do not believe it is a legitimate state and who have tried on several occasions to destroy it. Finding a mutually agreeable security situation is not always easy.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lol - no offence taken! From where I stand (which might be too much of a distance) Israel is surrounded by countries who do not believe it is a legitimate state and who have tried on several occasions to destroy it. Finding a mutually agreeable security situation is not always easy.
That's probably because it's not a legitimate state when you consider they were moved and shipped from around the world to one destination while the original inhabitants were displaced and the rest thrown into a geographic prison (Gaza). But this is another issue all together.

At the moment they want a two state solution but to do that over 300,000 Israeli settlers need to be removed and so how is that going to happen? Tell me, Red how many more years do Palestinians have to wait for the settlers to pack up there things from the West Bank?

The only people who are dying are Palestinians and it's at the hands of Jews. But yet everyone wants Jews dead lol. When the death toll for Jews is higher than that of the Palestinians than you can come back and talk to me about how everyone wants the Jews dead.

Thunderian

Superstar
This post has held up very well. :)

UAE down. Bahrain and Oman (and most likely Saudi Arabia) to go.

Envoys from Bahrain, UAE and Oman were at the White House for this. That’s big news.

Add to this the announcement that Israelis are now permitted entry to Saudi Arabia, and you can see that a massive shift has taken place in the relationship between Israel and the rest of the Middle East. I’ve been tracking this on other threads on this board, but it’s getting hard to keep up.