Trump is going to get Ilhan Omar murdered.

Lisa

Superstar
Human migration patterns over 200k years. It’s easy really. What’s not believable is a dumb tower story.
The tower story absolutely tells us how people were scattered all over the earth and how we got the different languages. With 8 people, you would only have the one language. If you can’t communicate with people then you end up going your own way. Bet that was really shocking when it happened.

justjess

Superstar
Two years of investigation with no evidence found of collusion should settle the matter, though.
I came to different conclusions. However, that wasn’t my point. Many many people were complaining there even WAS an investigation to begin with.

Sunshine

Established
I didn’t presume. I said IF. My statement was GENERAL, I made no direct comment on the matter.
Oh yes you did. You made the assertion that Ngo was "shooting his mouth off," and that gave those riled up protesters the right to punch him in the face. So, the supposedly "anti-racist" leftists physically attacked an Asian man just bc he showed up, and was maybe asking some questions, as reporters are known to do. That is patently ridiculous. Freedom of speech means exactly that, not freedom to do physical harm to those you don't agree with. And the segue to implying that Thunderian was "shooting his mouth off" and also deserving some sort of physical attack, by contributing his viewpoint on this Opinion and Information FORUM is a sign that you're arguments are based more on emotion than reason.

Thank you, Polymoog, for trying to remind some of our peers that patriotism and "nazi-ism" are not the same thing. I love it when Americans of any persuasion feel strongly enough about a cause to gather together and use that Freedom of Assembly, Freedom of Speech, and their power to change the world for the better. But these "antifa" protests don't seem to have a cogent agenda, other than spreading violence and division. If one has to wear a mask while taking a stand for what one believes in, how is that supposed to win converts to the cause? Good guys don't wear masks.

justjess

Superstar
I said nothing of the sort. But thanks for lying and putting words in my mouth as usual. Always a pleasure

Also the entire ngo conversation was another thread. You should read what I actually said in it.

Lol... @Thunderian I am going to clear this up right now in the event that you got that impression. That is not in any way at all what I was trying to say and if you got that impression I sincerely apologize.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
@Thunderian I am going to clear this up right now in the event that you got that impression. That is not in any way at all what I was trying to say and if you got that impression I sincerely apologize.
Forgive me if I don’t feel comforted.

All I can think is, if Andy Ngo deserves a punch in the face for disagreeing with you, why don’t I? Can you tell me?

All I can think is, if Andy Ngo deserves a punch in the face for disagreeing with you, why don’t I? Can you tell me?
I won’t respond for Jess but for me, you march with Nazis you face consequences. Nazis respond to one thing, force and power. Antifa tactics work and we will not let them invade our cities, you want to be a conservative fine. Show up to a legit terror organization rally like Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer and there will be consequences.

Again T-Bag, how many people Antifa killed? 0. Right wingers last year? 50. You’re not in any danger unless you show up to a fascist rally. IIRC you had kind words for the boys.

justjess

Superstar

I never said Andy ngo deserved a punch in the face. If he did the things he has been accused of - above and beyond speech like instigating, shit stirring - then it is what it is and I’m not going to blame someone.

I’d never be okay with violence against someone just because they disagreed with me. It would have to be more/deeper than that. And if that’s what some of you took from reading what I said... I don’t know what to tell you. That’s a whole lot of assuming.

Thunderian

Superstar
Still waiting for any shred of evidence that Andy Ngo is a Nazi. Nothing I’ve seen him say or do is anything I would take exception to. So punch me in the face, because I must be a Nazi, too.

justjess

Superstar
Still waiting for any shred of evidence that Andy Ngo is a Nazi. Nothing I’ve seen him say or do is anything I would take exception to. So punch me in the face, because I must be a Nazi, too.
I never made a claim about him either way. I said IF what colonel said about him is true. And my statement about people getting hit for running their mouths was general. If I recall the claim was that he was purposely instigating violence and altercations... that’s a lot more then speech and that’s a lot more then “disagreeing” with someone

Plenty of pictures of him with Proud Boys. You believe what you want to believe and I don’t care anyway because you are also a delusional fundie who tells your kid lies like he gonna be Superman one day, so reality ain’t exactly your strong suit. Show up to a rally and talk shit you might get hit, otherwise enjoy your free healthcare and maple syrup and don’t pretend you know what is going on in my country.

justjess

Superstar
I never made a claim about him either way. I said IF what colonel said about him is true. And my statement about people getting hit for running their mouths was general. If I recall the claim was that he was purposely instigating violence and altercations... that’s a lot more then speech and that’s a lot more then “disagreeing” with someone
There was an attack on May Day this year by the proud boys on a Portland Bar. This lead to a blindside attack on a woman that left her with a broken vertebrae. Ngo was there filming it and even then cried about getting maced or something. Anyway eye-witness accounts have him instigating and manipulating events. Setting up a “staging area” to get the whole thing filmed before the attack and acting as a lure to draw people out. By the way, he doxxed the woman who was injured a few days later (you say something about instant karma ?)

^ that, if true, was a lot more than disagreeing with someone and yeah deserved to get punched in the face for. Which is all I ever said.

polymoog

Superstar
Plenty of pictures of him with Proud Boys. You believe what you want to believe and I don’t care anyway because you are also a delusional fundie who tells your kid lies like he gonna be Superman one day, so reality ain’t exactly your strong suit. Show up to a rally and talk shit you might get hit, otherwise enjoy your free healthcare and maple syrup and don’t pretend you know what is going on in my country.
youre unraveling when you start with the personal attacks.

why dont you throw a milkshake at your monitor?

youre unraveling when you start with the personal attacks.

why dont you throw a milkshake at your monitor?
You mean the ones with cement that you lied about? Like how everything you have ever said and believe in is a lie Nazi?

You unravel with everything you said because it’s a lie you exist to support white nationalism, again you can pretend to be something else but I see you clearly.

polymoog

Superstar
You mean the ones with cement that you lied about? Like how everything you have ever said and believe in is a lie Nazi?

You unravel with everything you said because it’s a lie you exist to support white nationalism, again you can pretend to be something else but I see you clearly.
does this mean our fishing trip is off?

The Zone

Star
I thought you got away from Antifa, Colonel. The new black flag and all... whats going on?

Aero

Superstar
Just curious, have any of you ever taken a punch to the face?

The reason I ask is that it's not much of a punishment. Mainly because getting hit in the face doesn't usually hurt much. It hurts afterward when your all swollen. But realistically if you want to hurt someone you're better off aiming for their kidneys or any other spot that isn't covered in bones. Getting hit in the throat FUCKING HURTS. Face, not so much.

I'm just saying I don't agree with the line of thinking that someone deserves to get punched for this or that. Like no, someone deserves to get punched as a LAST RESORT. You either box for sport or you do it for self-defense. Last time I hit a dude, it's cause he wouldn't get out of my face. Rattled that sucker with a jab and he was like, ok I'm done.

It's a weak flex to just hit someone. Especially since most of these dudes out here couldn't box their way out of a wet paper bag.

I thought you got away from Antifa, Colonel. The new black flag and all... whats going on?
Seeing as the Dictator is considering labeling them as a terrorist organization it’s important to show solidarity. The truth is far right groups only respond to force and power, Antifa protects our cities.