Trump is going to get Ilhan Omar murdered.

if we were the same account why wpuld we do that?

and i asked thunderian to stop atreibutig colonels views to me, not that we are the same person but that he was lumping us together

i dont agree with using violence against conservatives, i just believe people were better behaved when they knew they might get hit otherwise
They misrepresent my stance anyway. This isn’t run of the mill conservatives we are talking about here. The people who attend these rallies where these incidents occur are open fascists with a history of violence. Their intentions end with people being gassed and or tossed out of helicopters. People with RWDS ( Right Wing Death Squads ) patches and “Pinochet did nothing wrong” T-shirts aren’t planning anything good. Their ideology is inherently a violent act.

justjess

Superstar
this is true, but society was more civil for a lot of reasons other than for backing up your claims with your fists. perhaps the primary reason was that we had strong family cohesiveness and parents taught their children morality and correct behavior.
this is why you have to see these delinquents in your school.
that is every bit as much a theory as what I’m proposing is... I used to think that’s all it was but I don’t anymore. I can’t. Most of these kids come from good families (where I currently live is kinda Throw brackish) and there have always been dysfunctional families so the massive change can’t be fully accounted for that way.

polymoog

Superstar
that is every bit as much a theory as what I’m proposing is... I used to think that’s all it was but I don’t anymore. I can’t. Most of these kids come from good families (where I currently live is kinda Throw brackish) and there have always been dysfunctional families so the massive change can’t be fully accounted for that way.
television programming was not the same
prescription drugs were not the same
GMO food/ food additives were not the same
sexual mores were not the same
vaccination additives.... electrosmog.... wifi... etc., etc.

many good families have no idea about any of the those topics and how they have a huge effect on their kids` psyches and behavior. there could very well be a physiological factor here, and no amount of parenting can overcome it.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah all those things are factors.yet not a single one of them addresses the functions of behavior and the way consequences work as deterrents. When you remove consequences from behaviors things tend to get out of hand.. but if you don’t want to even consider it, so be it. Can’t force you.

Lurker

Star
why is an armed society a polite society? can u answer that?
Maybe saying an armed society, is an equal society is a better way of saying it. The way you make it sound is someone can say and do whatever they want because they are 6'4" and full of muscle. I'm saying level the field and people will think about how they act.

justjess

Superstar
Maybe saying an armed society, is an equal society is a better way of saying it. The way you make it sound is someone can say and do whatever they want because they are 6'4" and full of muscle. I'm saying level the field and people will think about how they act.
An armed society is a polite society because people fear the potential consequences. You don’t need a gun for that, and you don’t need to be 6’4 and full of muscle. Both help, neither are necessary.

Both ideas however work on the premise of how deterrents actually work.

Dalit

Star
Nice reference to "Down Under" by Men at Work.

Sorry to be such a dork. :p

Sunshine

Established
Omar came here, ostensibly as a refugee. Now she uses her position as an elected member of Congress to continuously whine about how terrible America is, despite being given safe haven, an education, a community, opportunities galore, and now a job in our political process. How could this possibly make sense?

I thought it was a spurious joke about her being married to her brother. I searched for an hour and a half today online, and after sifting through dozens of "articles" in which the only research done was reporters parroting her flimsy denials, I found a couple that did some actual investigating. One was written when she first got elected to office. And the other, more recent one was written by another lady of African descent, who was able to get some info from some of the Somalis in the community Omar lived in and was elected from. While neither of these articles included any photos or links to the documents and/or photos they cite as references, the fact that stuff found online is already starting to disappear, leads me to believe that the answer is "yes, it's likely to be true."

Does it surprise me that a democrat party member is getting way with something that any other person wouldn't even conceive of pulling? No. Will she be censured, held accountable or chastised for her unscrupulous behavior? No, of course not. She's got a literal "get outta jail free" card now.

But, having seen and heard her misuse her important position as a Representative of the People to spew virulence and anger, I can honestly say that if somebody does assassinate her shrike-ass, I sure as heck won't shed any tears. And don't even get me started on the female genital mutilation. (She's all for it.)

justjess

Superstar
You can love this country and still see its faults. You can be grateful for what you got from this country and still want to improve it.

I’d even argue that wanting it to be better and being disappointed in it when it’s not is critical to actually loving this country.

Dalit

Star
Omar came here, ostensibly as a refugee. Now she uses her position as an elected member of Congress to continuously whine about how terrible America is, despite being given safe haven, an education, a community, opportunities galore, and now a job in our political process. How could this possibly make sense?

I thought it was a spurious joke about her being married to her brother. I searched for an hour and a half today online, and after sifting through dozens of "articles" in which the only research done was reporters parroting her flimsy denials, I found a couple that did some actual investigating. One was written when she first got elected to office. And the other, more recent one was written by another lady of African descent, who was able to get some info from some of the Somalis in the community Omar lived in and was elected from. While neither of these articles included any photos or links to the documents and/or photos they cite as references, the fact that stuff found online is already starting to disappear, leads me to believe that the answer is "yes, it's likely to be true."

Does it surprise me that a democrat party member is getting way with something that any other person wouldn't even conceive of pulling? No. Will she be censured, held accountable or chastised for her unscrupulous behavior? No, of course not. She's got a literal "get outta jail free" card now.

But, having seen and heard her misuse her important position as a Representative of the People to spew virulence and anger, I can honestly say that if somebody does assassinate her shrike-ass, I sure as heck won't shed any tears. And don't even get me started on the female genital mutilation. (She's all for it.)
Are you serious on the FMG?! That's horrible.

That being said, I think both sides are wrong, Democrat and Republican, and it's just all becoming more absurd political theater that's a train wreck no one can stop watching. Aren't they all selected and not elected, really and truly? And they all BS proving the oxymoron of "honest politician" right. None of them are honest. Guess the only thing to do is vote for the one who spouts less BS, but I'm so fed up with all of them.

Are you serious on the FMG?! That's horrible.

That being said, I think both sides are wrong, Democrat and Republican, and it's just all becoming more absurd political theater that's a train wreck no one can stop watching. Aren't they all selected and not elected, really and truly? And they all BS proving the oxymoron of "honest politician" right. None of them are honest. Guess the only thing to do is vote for the one who spouts less BS, but I'm so fed up with all of them.

She doesn’t support FGM. Virtually nothing Sunshine said is true.

https://checkyourfact.com/2018/11/29/fact-check-ilhan-omar-vote-female-genital-mutilation-felony/

Dalit

Star
I just looked it up and saw that. How funny. Still, I think all politicians are a joke anyway. Hate that it's come to that.

Found these articles and links, too, in case any are interested:

https://medium.com/@nightmarefuelnf/my-correction-on-ilhan-omar-6690ac8f8be2

See where your state ranks on FGM laws:

https://www.theahafoundation.org/female-genital-mutilation/fgm-legislation-by-state/?source=post_page---------------------------#popup

Last edited:

Blankface88

Rookie

President Trump accuses Rep. Omar of supporting al-Qaeda

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/17/president-trump-accuses-rep-omar-supporting-al-qaeda/?outputType=amp

This is what is called stochastic terrorism.

stochastic terrorism[ stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m ]
noun
the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted

So he’s called her a foreign terrorist involved in an incestuous relationship (projecting ) and a communist. She’s already a black woman so she has a huge target.

I hope she spends well on private security.

“Send her back” we saw the birth of the new “lock her up” at tonight’s cult rally.
God willing.

I just looked it up and saw that. How funny. Still, I think all politicians are a joke anyway. Hate that it's come to that.

Found these articles and links, too, in case any are interested:

https://medium.com/@nightmarefuelnf/my-correction-on-ilhan-omar-6690ac8f8be2

See where your state ranks on FGM laws:

https://www.theahafoundation.org/female-genital-mutilation/fgm-legislation-by-state/?source=post_page---------------------------#popup
I don’t disagree with you. The vast majority of Congress is completely corrupt and owned by corporate interest. Still I have cautious hope for Ilhan and the “Squad”. Electoral politics is never going to cause real change, but I think they do represent something positive that can improve the standards of living for average people.They certainly don’t deserve the abuse they are getting. Especially Ilhan because this is a deliberate intimidation campaign. She has been marked as a target for extremists and our President is behind it.