Trump: "i Will Be Allowing The Jfk Files To Be Opened..."

elsbet

Superstar
Haha! It is, isn't it?

Next up:
The Commander in Chief Show
Starring Donald Trump.. at the helm of the most powerful country on earth!

This week.. the Kennedy Files!

Brought to you by Apple; pioneers of the new, injectable technology.

What could go wrong? :D

Helioform

Star
He isn't going to be "allowing" anything. It was going to be released even if it were some other president, because it is the law to do so according to the "President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992".

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/jfk-assassination-records

William Cooper exposed who killed him anyway, and those docs will not reveal it I am sure.

rainerann

Star
I have read enough classified documents to know that declassifying doesn't mean they can't still hide things. When I was reading the declassified document on William Cooper, whole documents were gutted and whited out. It seems like the provision is that you can protect privacy in releasing classified documents, but this was excessively used to conceal whole sentences and sometimes what looked to be the names of military projects that we do not know about.

The classified document also released a page indicating the number of pages that were deleted. There were 52 pages meaning that his file was close to 400 pages at one point. Only three pages were deleted because they were duplicates, so 49 pages were deleted for an unknown reason.

However, they didn't delete the page that told about how they had closed the investigation of how he died. This is what I am expecting of the Kennedy files and why they have been classified for this long. It has taken this long to clean up the incident for the public.

On the other hand, the 26-volume Warren Commission has been out for a long time now and was used by Mae Brussell for her conspiracy radio show for years. A lot of people tune out what they don't want to hear. I have listened to hours of her radio show going over the Kennedy shooting from the Warren report that she bought and studied for seven years. It was the catalyst that started her off in conspiracy radio. She was a stay at home mother of five before this. Her show is fantastic and is all available on YouTube.

I remember listening to it and thinking about this day. Strange that it is here. Will have to wait and see how disappointing it ends up being. I had also thought they had set the date to release the documents now because the present generation doesn't have the same connection to the Kennedy shooting as my parent's generation did. It is different when you can remember what you were doing the day something like this happened. What happened to Kennedy is just a tragic day in history that you learned about at some point in school today. This generation wouldn't experience the same sense of betrayal as the generation that lived through it.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'll be surprised if anything shocking is revealed.

And this is pre-ordained, so it's really nothing to do with Trump. He could prevent the release, I suppose, but it's not like he called up the feds and said, "Open the JFK files!"

Still, I heard some Kennedy on ABC today, complaining that the family had received no warning of Trump's decision.

Aero

Superstar
Right it's going to be like that big release of some of the CIA's "X-files". There's a reason I barely remember anything about it. Except that it happened and I was super pumped for like 1 day.