Trump holds the Bible upside down why?????

I personally believe that Satan mirrors his kingdom from Gods as means to intentionally mock him and like Jesus came in the flesh I also believe Satan will likewise raise up his own false counterfeit christ. I believe he will be a literal person. There is some entity that comes from the bottomless pit to enter into perdition, or the antichrist I believe.

2Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Thess 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Thess 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Thess 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2Thess 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Thess 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Yeah I see some sense in that too actually

I’ve never denied either Jesus or the resurrection. Good try though @artful - you know me better then that, I’d presume.

this is his 42nd month as president. Just chew on that for a minute.
I have no idea what you mean with the 42nd month and I don't think I will really care.

And I wasn't talking about you. Ask Democrat Christians question 1 and half will probably already not confirm. Tell the remaining half question 2 and you'll probably have no one left.

justjess

Superstar
I have no idea what you mean with the 42nd month and I don't think I will really care.

And I wasn't talking about you. Ask Democrat Christians question 1 and half will probably already not confirm. Tell the remaining half question 2 and you'll probably have no one left.
Look at the antichrist verses posted by people you actually consider Christians and see the reference to 42 months yourself. There’s like three “democrats” (actually not one but I guess anyone on the left is a democrat) on this board. One was banned the other day. That leaves two. If you were only talking about the other one maybe you should have made that clear.

Look at the antichrist verses posted by people you actually consider Christians and see the reference to 42 months yourself. There’s like three “democrats” (actually not one but I guess anyone on the left is a democrat) on this board. One was banned the other day. That leaves two. If you were only talking about the other one maybe you should have made that clear.
I wasn't even thinking about forum members, but Democrats who identify or are identified as Christian in general.

Ask those Democrat Christians 2 questions:

1. Did Jesus really exist?
2. Is the Resurrection true?
Wow, just wow. I’ve been reading comments here for over 10 years, but never felt the need to respond. Until now.

I have voted Democratic for many years, although I’m not registered in any particular party. And yes, I can emphatically declare that Jesus not only existed but is the son of God. He was crucified for the sins of the world, and then resurrected on the 3rd day. The Holy Spirit lives in my heart, and I felt led to respond to your outrageous claim.

God does not support one political party. I don’t care as much if Trump held a Bible upside down, as I care that he doesn’t read it. He is falsely declaring his “Christianity” with a photo op just so he can get the Evangelical vote. Paul said in Galatians, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

I know tons of good Christian folks who vote Democratic. They are the ones that take Jesus’ words to heart by volunteering to help the vulnerable, sick and poor. “I was hungry and you fed me, I was naked and you clothed me.” I am sure that some who claim to be Republicans also care for the downtrodden. I won’t disrespect them and lump them all into a generic category.

We need to all take a step back from politics and just focus on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.

Blessings.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow. I’ve been reading comments here for over 10 years, but never felt the need to respond. Until now.

I have voted Democratic for many years, although I’m not registered in any particular party. And yes, I can emphatically declare that Jesus not only existed but is the son of God. He was crucified for the sins of the world, and then resurrected on the 3rd day. The Holy Spirit lives in my heart, and I felt led to respond to your outrageous claim.

God does not support one political party. I don’t care as much if Trump held a Bible upside down, as I care that he doesn’t read it. He is falsely declaring his “Christianity” with a photo op just so he can get the Evangelical vote. Paul said in Galatians, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

I know tons of good Christian folks who vote Democratic. They are the ones that take Jesus’ words to heart by volunteering to help the vulnerable, sick and poor. “I was hungry and you fed me, I was naked and you clothed me.” I am sure that some who claim to be Republicans also care for the downtrodden. I won’t disrespect them and lump them all into a generic category.

We need to all take a step back from politics and just focus on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.

Blessings.
If you're in the US, do the test.

But I should've specified. I was thinking of white liberals when saying this. I'm sure blacks and hispanics (who largely vote democrat) are closer to white republicans in terms of belief. (For clarity's sake, I'm pro-Trump, but I've never been pro-GOP)

If you're in the US, do the test.

But I should've specified. I was thinking of white liberals when saying this. I'm sure blacks and hispanics (who largely vote democrat) are closer to white republicans in terms of belief. (For clarity's sake, I'm pro-Trump, but I've never been pro-GOP)
Yes, I live in the U.S. and am a white moderate. Yes, I passed the test. As much as we want it, everyone doesn’t fit into a nice, neat box.

Sunshine

Established
The fabric bookmark in the Bible is supposed to be at the top. I’ve been to church enough times to know that and have numerous bibles in my house that I looked at to confirm. When it is placed in the book it does not hang out the bottom.
If it's a small book with a long ribbon it does. So you've gone from calling Trump a know-nothing buffoon to the anti-christ. That's quite a huge promotion. You can't have it both ways.

Is he a d**chebag? Yes. Is he a disruptor? Yes. Is he an elite insider that worked the system to get to the top and turned on them? Yes, so far it seems to be that way. I understand your urge to villainize him, even demonize him, seeing as how the things he says and stands for aren't the things you stand for, and that automatically makes him an enemy. That's Liberalism 101. But look at yourself. You're actually giving the man supernatural powers, based on a single photo that may or may not be "symbolic." Wow.

justjess

Superstar
If it's a small book with a long ribbon it does. So you've gone from calling Trump a know-nothing buffoon to the anti-christ. That's quite a huge promotion. You can't have it both ways.

Is he a d**chebag? Yes. Is he a disruptor? Yes. Is he an elite insider that worked the system to get to the top and turned on them? Yes, so far it seems to be that way. I understand your urge to villainize him, even demonize him, seeing as how the things he says and stands for aren't the things you stand for, and that automatically makes him an enemy. That's Liberalism 101. But look at yourself. You're actually giving the man supernatural powers, based on a single photo that may or may not be "symbolic." Wow.
I never once called him a know nothing buffoon. I would never. He plays stupid, doesn’t mean he is. I’m not blind enough not to miss that.

and no, it was based on more then the photo. I posted more then that and I did not create this thread. He didn’t turn on the system. If he did I may have applauded him. He IS the system and it makes me very sad that so many still can’t see that.

What exactly do you think I stand for? What do I stand for that is so despicable? You don’t even know me. If you want to pull a cartoon caricature description out of a hat.. go ahead. Won’t make it reality. And you have practically no knowledge Of why I dislike him so much, you never asked.

Devine

Star
What a pointless thread did the OP even look at the photo before posting?
The people on these forums who hate Trump are likewise OBSESSED with him. Enough so to spend an obscene amount of time going to every thread to bash anyone who dare say anything positive.