Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

justjess

Superstar
I really hope this does not devolve into an election between two deluded nyc billionaires.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
I really hope this does not revolve into an election between two deluded nyc billionaires.
i think it is
bern will burn out of clinton/bloom machine will find dirt on him
biden is in meltdown

elites get elite billionaire picks...

ohhi9876

Veteran
I totally agree!
yep - it's all a show and that's why the current dems look/are so weak - i guess besides bloom but no one has heard much from him - yet...
he just came out on top in a new FL poll...

Aero

Superstar
If you speak out against your boss, you are going to get fired. It's not a conspiracy, it's not an abuse of power, it's literally the standard business model of the whole world. What about whistleblower protection? LMAO

I wish it wasn't such a joke, but the longer I'm alive the less I understand humans. This impeachment fiasco reminds me of some rookie employees calling up the human resource department.

Now I feel the need to explain something to these rookies because I'm sick of seeing them embarrass themselves. The human resources department is only there to keep idiots like you from quitting when you realize how trashy everyone actually is.

BTW I have time for one more lesson. The reason humans spend so much time trying to keep each other in line is that they don't really know what they are doing.

justjess

Superstar
I remember about a year into my first real job after graduating college, my well meaning supervisor calling me in and telling me “I don’t understand office politics” and my reaction being “fuck office politics” (I didn’t say it, just thought it) but he was right. I thought high school was the worst. I was wrong.

Found a profession with no office. Lot better now.

There IS whistleblower protections though. So like, legally, he shouldn’t be doing this. He does whatever he wants though so...

justjess

Superstar
Bloomberg’s bullshit is well known in the tri state area so I don’t see there needing to be a conspiracy for this to be released.