Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

DesertRose

Superstar
Is he being impeached because the deep state did not get its Iran war? (I wonder)
To Impeach or Not to Impeach? Chris Hedges & John Bonifaz Debate What Congress Should Do Next
(Pence is not better)

Last edited:

NPC

Established
I believe this was from around 2016 debates time frame and is just a typical poparazzi photo. Something odd with her blank expression and I tried to zoom on her hand as it just looks like a mangled mess. and tried to put color shades in to bring out details. Also notice the guy directly behind her propping her up or something. Just weird imo. Any thoughts?Screenshot_20191019_131519.jpgScreenshot_20191019_131554.jpg

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Tulsi Gabbard Fires Back at ‘Queen of Warmongers’ Hillary Clinton For Suggesting She’s a Russian Asset and will run 3rd party as spoiler - dares Hillary to run...

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/tulsi-gabbard-fires-back-at-queen-of-warmongers-hillary-clinton-for-suggesting-shes-a-russian-asset/
Lol yes, Hillary finally came out from behind the curtain.

It's also funny how everyone is a Russian asset now. Or a "spoiler" candidate, which is basically another way of saying the two-party system is all about privilege.

Swiftturtle

Established
I hated Trump- the entire time the public was fawning over The Apprentice, I was disgusted.
But the Dems did Hillary (Bernie should’ve won, the Wikileaks e-mails show it. ‘Whatever! That was Russia!’ The download speed is only consistent with on-site thumb drive, and the sequence of ‘download’ numbers is probable at 1:bazillion), who is a boil on humanity, and got Trump. So far, he’s delivered- doesn’t mean he always will.

Bigger question is how the heck did Trump jump in to run, and why the ‘Green’ party votes in swing cities were insanely high when they weren’t predicted to be...conspiracies aside, there’s an article out today about Trudeau’s p***philia. True or not, the stories related to Trump running at the request of the military are wild.

It’s.About.To.Go.Down.

Aero

Superstar
I hated Trump- the entire time the public was fawning over The Apprentice, I was disgusted.
But the Dems did Hillary (Bernie should’ve won, the Wikileaks e-mails show it. ‘Whatever! That was Russia!’ The download speed is only consistent with on-site thumb drive, and the sequence of ‘download’ numbers is probable at 1:bazillion), who is a boil on humanity, and got Trump. So far, he’s delivered- doesn’t mean he always will.

Bigger question is how the heck did Trump jump in to run, and why the ‘Green’ party votes in swing cities were insanely high when they weren’t predicted to be...conspiracies aside, there’s an article out today about Trudeau’s p***philia. True or not, the stories related to Trump running at the request of the military are wild.

It’s.About.To.Go.Down.
Indeed, the last Democratic primary was rigged against Sanders. Well, to be precise the primaries are rigged against *every* candidate except the chosen one. The fact that we only see like 1 candidate speak up against this rigging makes me think the rest are only there for the exposure, or money.

The average Democrat doesn't know anything that the liberal media isn't repeating on primetime. Right now the media is hyping up another guilt by association fallacy. And that makes me think the liberal media doesn't think very highly of their base. It's just such a blatantly stupid logical fallacy to fall for.

Swiftturtle

Established
Indeed, the last Democratic primary was rigged against Sanders. Well, to be precise the primaries are rigged against *every* candidate except the chosen one. The fact that we only see like 1 candidate speak up against this rigging makes me think the rest are only there for the exposure, or money.

The average Democrat doesn't know anything that the liberal media isn't repeating on primetime. Right now the media is hyping up another guilt by association fallacy. And that makes me think the liberal media doesn't think very highly of their base. It's just such a blatantly stupid logical fallacy to fall for.
Trump is going to win again- regardless of who I’m talking to (left or right), I haven’t heard a single person think otherwise. SO, what’s coming? Is Trump going to expose stuff like he promises OR are we going to wake up in trap laid by ‘he’s amazing!’....

ohhi9876

Veteran

It’s.About.To.Go.Down.
yes war to distract from impeachment....

ohhi9876

Veteran

ohhi9876

Veteran
top drudge story today:

Hillary leaves door open to 2020 run: ‘We have to nominate best’ candidate

how late can she wait to run and still get on ballots for feb voting?

i heard she could get the nomination at the convention but that would look like she took it or stole it - she said T is not legit so you would think she would want to run and actually win primaries...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/lets-see-who-emerges-hillary-leaves-door-open-to-2020-run-sidesteps-praising-candidates/