Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

Aero

Superstar
The donor and polling requirements for these debates really feels like a slap in the face. Especially when you consider most of the media is flat out refusing to give candidates equal air-time.

Just saying, I've never seen suppression like this. Of course, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

ohhi9876

Veteran
The donor and polling requirements for these debates really feels like a slap in the face. Especially when you consider most of the media is flat out refusing to give candidates equal air-time.

Just saying, I've never seen suppression like this. Of course, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.
well so many people do not even watch debates - they can still campaign and do their own events as they want...

ohhi9876

Veteran

ohhi9876

Veteran
Hillary lingers on edge of 2020 race, rallies progressive activists

The comments follow Clinton’s close engagement in the 2020 election and top political issues, often taking on Trump on Twitter and in public addresses in the U.S. and abroad.
While the twice-failed presidential candidate was most recently spotted on vacation wearing a giant mumu shirt and bonnet, her recent national speaking tour and political posturing has led some to speculate Clinton could be pondering a third run in 2020.
Clinton herself has also said she’d “still like to be president.”"

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-rallies-progressive-activists-warns-of-attacks-from-inside-and-outside-our-country/

ohhi9876

Veteran
Hillary lingers on edge of 2020 race, rallies progressive activists

The comments follow Clinton’s close engagement in the 2020 election and top political issues, often taking on Trump on Twitter and in public addresses in the U.S. and abroad.
While the twice-failed presidential candidate was most recently spotted on vacation wearing a giant mumu shirt and bonnet, her recent national speaking tour and political posturing has led some to speculate Clinton could be pondering a third run in 2020.
Clinton herself has also said she’d “still like to be president.”"

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-rallies-progressive-activists-warns-of-attacks-from-inside-and-outside-our-country/
a comment:
"Bannon said the DNC will come to the realization they have no candidate that can beat Trump and call on Hillary. I suspect she still wants it."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
the Democratic party continues to prove that its not interested in operating as a legitimate political entity...... it exists to serve as controlled opposition, as does the Republican party. So if the parties are both compromised as such, why wouldn't their most celebrated/reviled and connected be compromised as well?

The real "Russiagate" revolves around the fact that both Clinton and Trump's campaigns as well as persons were compromised in such similar manners by Russian involvement, not that one was "guilty" and the other was not.

ohhi9876

Veteran
WOW THIS IS HER OPENING... she can get T and biden out of her way with this... i do not think she is done yet

2020 will be madness and she will be "voice of reason"

H will have warren as VP and will run against Pence/Hayley ticket??

Warren and Clinton talk behind the scenes as 2020 race intensifies
Analysis: Neither camp wants to talk about it, but the two women have recently grown closer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/warren-clinton-talk-behind-scenes-2020-race-intensifies-n1049701

ohhi9876

Veteran
wow so the theory of this thread is looking more likely:

Is Hillary about to try AGAIN? Clinton is joined by daughter Chelsea as she slams Trump as an 'illegitimate president' and a 'corrupt human tornado' ahead of a week packed with media appearances, sparking rumors she plans to enter the 2020 race
  • Hillary Clinton bashed Donald Trump as an 'illegitimate president'
  • She also lamented in an interview that she lost in 2016 to a 'corrupt human tornado'
  • The new criticism comes as Trump is found at the center of a new scandal involving his conversation with the Ukrainian President this summer
  • Clinton was joined by her daughter Chelsea Clinton to promote their book
  • Her packed media week has rumors flying she is considering entering the 2020 presidential race

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7517723/Corrupt-human-tornado-Hillary-Clinton-joined-Chelsea-rails-against-illegitimate-president.html

ohhi9876

Veteran
wow so the theory of this thread is looking more likely:

Is Hillary about to try AGAIN? Clinton is joined by daughter Chelsea as she slams Trump as an 'illegitimate president' and a 'corrupt human tornado' ahead of a week packed with media appearances, sparking rumors she plans to enter the 2020 race
  • Hillary Clinton bashed Donald Trump as an 'illegitimate president'
  • She also lamented in an interview that she lost in 2016 to a 'corrupt human tornado'
  • The new criticism comes as Trump is found at the center of a new scandal involving his conversation with the Ukrainian President this summer
  • Clinton was joined by her daughter Chelsea Clinton to promote their book
  • Her packed media week has rumors flying she is considering entering the 2020 presidential race

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7517723/Corrupt-human-tornado-Hillary-Clinton-joined-Chelsea-rails-against-illegitimate-president.html

drudge pushing:

With Biden Damaged And Warren Surging, Could Hillary Clinton Still Enter The Presidential Race?
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/with-biden-damaged-and-warren-surging-could-hillary-clinton-still-enter-the-presidential-race

Thunderian

Superstar
I understand that, at this point, almost anything can happen, but I still can't see another run for president by Hillary. She was a loser for the Democrats in 2016 and she's an even bigger loser now.