Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

The Zone

Star
The polls were accurate, from a national standpoint, she won the popular vote as projected by polling. It just didn’t take into account three states going to Trump.
Not even close Colonel. She won by a few thousand votes and many think the Clintons tampered more than the Russians LOL. Seriously, the polls were like 90-10, so they were in no way accurate. I really do have to go to work and will check in later.

What Wiki says is not always true. What better way to create further INTENDED divide than to say she won the popular vote? So you do not think Hillary had a stacked deck? Oh yeah, everyone thought Trump would win. Anyhow, it is all fruitless in that she lost.

Oh wait, it is Russian collusion.

Last edited:
Not even close Colonel. She won by a few thousand votes and many think the Clintons tampered more than the Russians LOL. Seriously, the polls were like 90-10, so they were in no way accurate. I really do have to go to work and will check in later.
She won by nearly 3m popular votes dude. The only reason Trump is President is because the US is a minority rule country.

Not to mention everything was stacked in Trump’s favor, from the DNC email hack to Comey meddling, everything went in Trump’s favor.

What Wiki says is not always true. What better way to create further INTENDED divide than to say she won the popular vote? So you do not think Hillary had a stacked deck? Oh yeah, everyone thought Trump would win. Anyhow, it is all fruitless in that she lost.

Oh wait, it is Russian collusion.
There are plenty of sources that state HRC won the popular vote by nearly three million. It’s reality, your denial of it doesn’t change it.

Yes the Russians interfered in the election, that’s a reality. Hillary being a terrible candidate is the primary reason she lost, but in an election decided by less than 100k votes you’re damn right it’s important.

There is a scenario this time where the democrats could win by 5million votes, pick up two states and lose the election by one EC vote.

Trump may remain in the WH, but he’ll never win the popular vote.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Emotional? Dude, I am completely flatlined and nothing bothers or gets to me in this forum other than personal attacks (which I am not really bothered but do not put up with) and people being trapped in their own minds. Not saying you attacked me, that is just a statement. Odd you would use the word emotional considering some past conduct which I would let lay elsewhere had you not said I was emo. Reality > scenarios, speculation and silly statements like the Russians got Trump elected while ignoring Hillary's relationship with oligarchs. BTW, they threw you an apple while starving with the popular vote thing. Just another morsel to divide.

Hey, for what it is worth, I think the Heil Satan crowd you want will win in time for a little while... then comes the hammer.:)

In short, I am okay with my personal wokeness and it is up for everybody to be happy with their own.

Emotional? Dude, I am completely flatlined and nothing bothers or gets to me in this forum other than personal attacks and people being trapped in their own mind. Not saying you attacked me, that is just a statement. Odd you would use the word emotional considering some past conduct which I would let lay elsewhere had you not said I was emo. Reality > scenarios, speculation and silly statements like the Russians got Trump elected while ignoring Hillary's relationship with oligarchs.
The fact remains that she won the popular vote by nearly 3m, and that it is inline with polls leading up the election. Trump won off a fluke.

I didn’t say the Russians got Trump elected, I said they helped, which they did, and it matters because only 70k votes decided the outcome.

Look I’ve always said that most of the blame lies on Hillary and the DNC, Sanders or Jim Webb would have won in a landslide, but the reality is Trump had a lot of help.

The Zone

Star
Fair enough. Opinions are what this place is about. But can we all admit that facts are sometimes fuzzy? Is it not clear that someone wants us divided and that they fuel the fire daily? Trump may have had help but his spending compared to Hillary was amazingly and record-breaking low funding. To me, she had all the help in the world and still lost. And I honestly do not think Sanders would have won even though he did basically win the dem election but it too was thwarted pointing again to deep state shenanigans.

Personally, I do not think Trump is a lock nor should anyone in the current environment where the world has been turned on its head. Heil... oh nevermind;)

Last edited:
Fair enough. Opinions are what this place is about. But can we all admit that facts are sometimes fuzzy? Is it not clear that someone wants us divided and that they fuel the fire daily? Trump may have had help but his spending compared to Hillary was amazingly and record-breaking low funding. To me, she had all the help in the world and still lost. And I honestly do not think Sanders would have won even though he did basically win the dem election but it too was thwarted pointing again to deep state shenanigans.

Personally, I do not think Trump is a lock nor should anyone in the current environment where the world has been turned on its head. Heil... oh nevermind;)
Facts are sometimes fuzzy, but the vote statistics are accurate. The ruling class does want us divided yes, but Trump doesn’t threaten the elite. Sanders might, the corporate class doesn’t want him anywhere near the White House that is for sure. Sanders is pretty popular in MI and WI, all he would have needed to win is pick up just one more state that Trump won, I think he would have done it, and those Jill Stein voters that were more than Trump’s margin of victories in those three states would have went to Bernie. Regardless it didn’t happen so it’s just hypothetical.

I’m not convinced that the so called opposition to Trump is anything more than theater. Trump doesn’t work unless his cultists think there is a “deep state” opposition to him. The media just feeds that perception.

The Zone

Star
So, we are we know calling any supporters a cult? Could this not be flipped towards the left? And MSM is creating deep state? When I say deep state, they are in both parties, paid off, lobby-fied, compromised and pushing an agenda. So, I see some conspiracist pushing Trump against the deep state but not media save some opinion pieces on Fox. Trust me, the zealots may turn out to Trump gatherings but there are some more normalized supporters not there. Everyone thinks Trump voters wear the red hats -- the media wants this but in fact many do not feel the need to do so. Also, where are these red hats in everyday life in the US? I do not see many at all - they wear them there for many are attacked if they do so away from the events, I guess. Ugh, dreading work today - must finally leave. As for theater: there is a lot of that, for sure.

ohhi9876

Veteran
oh man..... the point of this thread was pointing to the possibility of a rematch in 2020 - not to rehash 2016.... i think the dem candidates are going to implode one by one and hillary is waiting to enter and save the day ... i'm looking at a fall entry for her (oct?) - recent evidence is she has been testing catchphrases (sexist trash) - I'm not joking - youtube it. and T's 2020 rollout would make it seem he is already running against her - he went on and on and on about her! and his people loved it. Thoughts?

elsbet

Superstar
I think you give him way too much credit. The only legislation he gave a hoot about he already got. Save except possibly infrastructure - but not for the general good, for the good of him and his friends bank accounts.

I’m open to being wrong. I just don’t think I am.

And she was literally at his wedding, them “hating” each other is just a show.
Likely, yes.

Taking that a step further... I don't think it would be the least bit unreasonable to say that virtually everything in Washington is for show.

"... performers and portrayers "

So, we are we know calling any supporters a cult? Could this not be flipped towards the left? And MSM is creating deep state? When I say deep state, they are in both parties, paid off, lobby-fied, compromised and pushing an agenda. So, I see some conspiracist pushing Trump against the deep state but not media save some opinion pieces on Fox. Trust me, the zealots may turn out to Trump gatherings but there are some more normalized supporters not there. Everyone thinks Trump voters wear the red hats -- the media wants this but in fact many do not feel the need to do so. Also, where are these red hats in everyday life in the US? I do not see many at all - they wear them there for many are attacked if they do so away from the events, I guess. Ugh, dreading work today - must finally leave. As for theater: there is a lot of that, for sure.
Those who attend rallies are part of a cult yes. His core constituency of religious fanatics who believe he is King Cyrus and carrying out spiritual warfare are part of a cult. Those who think Q is real and that Trump is plotting to take down elite p***phile networks are part of a cult.

I know what the "Deep State" is. What I am saying is that the media keeps up the perception that Trump is at odds with it, when he's really not, but he has to be perceived as being undermined by the Deep State. His only "accomplishment" as President is a massive tax scam that robbed working Americans to fatten up the elite.

oh man..... the point of this thread was pointing to the possibility of a rematch in 2020 - not to rehash 2016.... i think the dem candidates are going to implode one by one and hillary is waiting to enter and save the day ... i'm looking at a fall entry for her (oct?) - recent evidence is she has been testing catchphrases (sexist trash) - I'm not joking - youtube it. and T's 2020 rollout would make it seem he is already running against her - he went on and on and on about her! and his people loved it. Thoughts?
She's not going to run. If she did it would cut support for Biden and Warren and allow a lane for Sanders, and they don't want that. As it stands now I think Biden will stumble and I'd say Elizabeth Warren seems most likely. She is seen as a compromise between the wings of the party. I think Sanders is better but I would be generally okay with Warren, I just don't know how well she runs against Trump.

DevaWolf

Veteran
WHAT?! No! What would make you think that?
Ok I was just wondering as I read in the news that a lot of American christians consider Trump a prophet of God who will return America to a state of Theocracy and as you mentioned, build a wall to protect the Holy city / holy land America will be.

Thunderian

Superstar
Ok I was just wondering as I read in the news that a lot of American christians consider Trump a prophet of God who will return America to a state of Theocracy and as you mentioned, build a wall to protect the Holy city / holy land America will be.
I've never heard of such a thing. I don't doubt there might be Americans who think that, but let me tell you, it's nuts.

Trump is not a prophet of God. America was never a theocracy, and I didn't mean to suggest for a minute that America is a holy place.

God's city will have wall around it, but if America is God's city, I want a different God. :)

ohhi9876

Veteran
I've never heard of such a thing. I don't doubt there might be Americans who think that, but let me tell you, it's nuts.

Trump is not a prophet of God. America was never a theocracy, and I didn't mean to suggest for a minute that America is a holy place.

God's city will have wall around it, but if America is God's city, I want a different God. :)
Doesn't that sound like handmaid's tale??
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Handmaid's_Tale_(TV_series)

ohhi9876

Veteran
found this - it appears many people believe she is in fact planning a run:
https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/4614/Will-Hillary-Clinton-run-for-president-in-2020

interesting how she is not pushing charity or anything like carter has - i think it is bc she is busy plotting a rematch for 2020...
" James Federerrocks2 days ago
I say Labor Day or October 1st.
She skips the first couple debates with the 1% nobodies.
She skips a few months more of campaigning and being attacked.
She can continue to have the lower candidates attack Biden, Bernie, and Pocahontas.
She can still qualify for every primary or caucus.
She can either post a huge 3rd quarter fundraising number at the beginning of October or wait until October 1st and not have to report fundraising until January."