Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

ohhi9876

Veteran
I am tired of the Trumped thread lol - it's so long and all over the place.
I started a thread about how hillary seems ready to run in 2020 - setting up a rematch and driving everyone crazy by doing so.. i looked up some videos and they seem like they work together behind the scene and just act like enemies to drive people mad. how did people not catch on with all of the things he said publicly??? what do you think?

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
i am furious that trump has not thrown all of his energy at investigating her, BUT.... for the past two years, he has been in the midst of this BS russian collusion fiasco that hillary has sicced on him. i am granting him the benefit of the doubt, but he is on a short leash with me. recent claims of 'treason' by trump (at strzok, lynch, comey, etc., and hints at obama) seem like a good sign. we will see.

its also possible that he will start acting on a lot of his rumored maneuvers in his second term. again, lets see. when he is done in office AND we know what was happening behind the scenes, we can judge. when i say 'behind the scenes", i am referring to back room deals that these politicians make. i think it was a rumor that hillary and co. made a deal with trump that she would call off her democrat toadies if he let her off the hook. i think he was willing to do that (from his POV, it would be worth it to get through some important legislation), and therefore we get those videos where he is saying that shes a good person, blah blah blah. this is typical politics.
but then hillary went and broke the agreement and trump was the on the defensive with the russian collusion issue (and the whole income tax issue). this, like i said, is coming to an end and as the smoke clears, we will get a better idea.

trump promised his voters that hillary would be prosecuted for all of her deeds. lets see if he fulfills that promise.

justjess

Superstar
I think you give him way too much credit. The only legislation he gave a hoot about he already got. Save except possibly infrastructure - but not for the general good, for the good of him and his friends bank accounts.

I’m open to being wrong. I just don’t think I am.

And she was literally at his wedding, them “hating” each other is just a show.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I think you give him way too much credit. The only legislation he gave a hoot about he already got. Save except possibly infrastructure - but not for the general good, for the good of him and his friends bank accounts.

I’m open to being wrong. I just don’t think I am.

And she was literally at his wedding, them “hating” each other is just a show.
yes none of it makes sense - what is even going on with the wall? aren't we still under national emergency????? he yells and tweets and just says everything is great while creating chaos - i think she would have done similar - they are running out the clock! distractions and drama and many take it in as entertainment...

Z. T. Jacob

Established
I highly doubt that Hillary Clinton would run again. It would be a terrible idea because nobody likes her and all she would do is take votes away from Joe Biden. I hope she runs though, cuz Bernie would have a better shot at the nomination.

ohhi9876

Veteran
yes none of it makes sense - what is even going on with the wall? aren't we still under national emergency????? he yells and tweets and just says everything is great while creating chaos - i think she would have done similar - they are running out the clock! distractions and drama and many take it in as entertainment...
Yes it is still in effect! no one talks of it! there are 27 currently in effect!!!! not all by T but some...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_emergencies_in_the_United_States

ohhi9876

Veteran
I highly doubt that Hillary Clinton would run again. It would be a terrible idea because nobody likes her and all she would do is take votes away from Joe Biden. I hope she runs though, cuz Bernie would have a better shot at the nomination.
she did win the popular vote and biden has a lot to get through still... bernie is floundering too...

justjess

Superstar
There are apparantly more immigrants coming in now then in the last 12 years, however, how that qualifies as a national emergency I don’t know.

The proposed tariff increase on Mexico isn’t going to help. Costs will rise exponentially for citizen consumers, USA companies will lose clients and income. It will cost us more money then the immigration problem is. It’s a stupid idea.

I think our best bet at this point is to direct revenue towards encouraging them to stay where they are and not come here. Instead of trying to deal with it after the fact. Band aid solutions are always more expensive and less effective then preventive measures. The wall is not a preventive measure.

I’m not a foreign policy or immigration expert so what those preemptive measures are idk but I’m sure they exist if we put our minds towards finding them

polymoog

Superstar
There are apparantly more immigrants coming in now then in the last 12 years, however, how that qualifies as a national emergency I don’t know.
we dont know who the hell these people are, and they are putting a huge financial burden on the rest of the public. we have our own poor and needy to care for. is this a "national emergency"? i would use that terminology for asteroids that are 4 hours from hitting the country only. id call it a 'serious problem'.

The proposed tariff increase on Mexico isn’t going to help. Costs will rise exponentially for citizen consumers, USA companies will lose clients and income. It will cost us more money then the immigration problem is. It’s a stupid idea.
i agree its stupid in that it wont help at all, and i dont think mexico will care (or could even do much about the migrants anyway-- their law enforcement infrastructure is corrupt, underpaid, and undermanned).

I think our best bet at this point is to direct revenue towards encouraging them to stay where they are and not come here. Instead of trying to deal with it after the fact. Band aid solutions are always more expensive and less effective then preventive measures. The wall is not a preventive measure.
heres what i would have told trump to do: dump the chinese. jack up their tariffs against them and their defective, plastic crappy merchandise that their underpaid, underage sweatshop workers make. we will consider dealing with them when they improve their social conditions. id hope for some social progress over there with the economic instability it will cause, but i definitely wont hold my breath (thinking of tianenmen square back in the day). i wouldnt be opposed to opening the doors to trading with DPRK as a sign of good faith and to slowly ease the country into the current century. they have plenty of raw materials/ore we could buy, and their land is awful for agriculture so we can sell them plenty of food (GM food if we are looking at this from the NWO/evil corporation angle).
now, we make a deal with venezuela, honduras, columbia, etc. and bring all of our manufacturing companies down there with very little import tax into the states. the logistics are cheaper for the US as well-- the liberals will love the fact that there will be less pollution with the shorter transportation. with the economic boom in south and central america, the immigrants will stay there and work in their own countries.
i would raise the bar for incoming fruit and vegetables from china so that more of it will be rejected due to contamination and more will be accepted from latin america, where we can get fresher and cleaner produce. put a few million into a propaganda piece getting the general public to start eating tropical fruit more frequently (it worked with several other industries, so why not?) and we can drastically increase fruit importation and create more jobs down there. yes, theyre horribly corrupt down there but without jobs to begin initially lining the peoples pockets, they cannot get any education skills for their kids, then understand their situation, then actually do something about it. we have to start somewhere.

as far as the wall is concerned, either there is no wall and these illegal aliens do not get a dime of US taxpayer money (and they get no free treatment from any hospital or any public utility), or we have a wall built and they come in legally, get processed and screened and become american citizens the way everyone else has.
since americans are not monsters and we have a moral obligation to treat human beings at hospitals if they need immediate, emergency care (among other things), we MUST build the wall and keep them out.

The Zone

Star
I know you are big on social service handouts for those in need. If the borders are not fixed there will be no Medicare or EBT/Food stamps in a short time. Are you willing to sacrifice benefits to let people come here in droves who are unskilled, etc.

justjess

Superstar
See on the vast majority of this we can agree... that’s progress.

I agree it is a problem. But a problem isn’t a national emergency. I think homeless vets and starving children are more of a “national emergency” if anything.

Putting tariffs on Mexico won’t do anything but hurt American consumers and businesses.

I wouldn’t be opposed to your solution either. I think it would do a hell of a lot more then a wall.

And tbh I don’t care if the wall gets built or not. I think it’s a massive waste of funds that won’t actually accomplish its purpose. I think there are a million better ways to use that money - both to combat immigration and in other areas. But at the end of the day I don’t care. The idea of a wall doesn’t in and of itself offend me. Isolationism doesn’t either.

How about build that wall using funds allocated to our overbloated military budget? How about build it using renewable energy generators as a natural barrier? How about build it with labor hired from populations in this country who have employment barriers and need work?

There are a million ways to compromise here and no compromise being attempted. Which is infuriating. The lack of acknowledgment that all authorities on the matter also say it won’t stem immigrants is also infuriating.

justjess

Superstar
I know you are big on social service handouts for those in need. If the borders are not fixed there will be no Medicare or EBT/Food stamps in a short time. Are you willing to sacrifice benefits to let people come here in droves who are unskilled, etc.
We are sacrificing benefits anyway. The people who want the wall ALSO don’t want any benefits. The money to fund them isn’t going to immigrants - it’s going to the military industrial state and corporate tax cuts/tax cuts for the Uber wealthy. This is what it is. If there was any sort of compromise even being discussed it would be one thing, but there’s not.

See my above reply. I’m not being unreasonable here.

polymoog

Superstar
There are a million ways to compromise here and no compromise being attempted. Which is infuriating. The lack of acknowledgment that all authorities on the matter also say it won’t stem immigrants is also infuriating.
the democrats have not come up with ANY solution. they want open borders and sanctuary cities, and we have to foot the bill.
trump came up with an idea (finally) which is one of the big reasons he was elected. matter of fact, it wasnt even on the radar until he put the spotlight on it. you dont have to like his idea, but it IS an idea and a solution. the dems wont even recognize there is a problem!

How about build that wall using funds allocated to our overbloated military budget?
if we are talking about this scenario without all of the conspiracy/NWO stuff, and the world is actually what it "appears" to be to the regular sheeple on the street, then we go right after the military budget. if we are talking real world scenario, then i would rather go after NASA and take every penny away from them since most of that money goes to line someones pockets for black ops (the rest pays for the green screen videos trying to convince us we have people in space). we could also yank the funding for the chemtrail "solar geoengineering" project. there is a LOT that can be defunded, but it could and would never happen.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
the democrats have not come up with ANY solution. they want open borders and sanctuary cities, and we have to foot the bill.
trump came up with an idea (finally) which is one of the big reasons he was elected. matter of fact, it wasnt even on the radar until he put the spotlight on it. you dont have to like his idea, but it IS an idea and a solution. the dems wont even recognize there is a problem!

if we are talking about this scenario without all of the conspiracy/NWO stuff and the world is actually what it "appears" to be to the regular sheeple on the street, then we go right after the military budget. if we are talking real world scenario, then i would rather go after NASA and take every penny away from them since most of that money goes to line someones pockets for black ops (the rest pays for the green screen videos trying to convince us we have people in space). we could also yank the funding for the chemtrail "solar geoengineering" project. there is a LOT that can be defunded, but it could and would never happen.
Yet again I will point out that just because I lean left on various topics does not by any means make me some Democratic Party shill. I disagree with the Democratic Party on a million things. I disagree with the mainstream Democratic Party on damn near everything except the few rare issues where they have been pushed to concede to the further left (student loan relief, universal health care, better wages).

The problem is his solution isn’t a solution if every expert says it will accomplish nothing. I’m still not entirely opposed to it if there’s some sort of compromise met. I am entirely opposed to a massive waste of funds while we are being beat in the head with the “there’s no money to give our citizens nice things” bullshit. I am entirely opposed to undertaking a project that requires a lot of capital with out an equivalent ROI while we are at the same time cutting taxes on corporations and the very wealthy. Because where is the money coming from to do it? It’s coming off the backs off the poor and vulnerable populations of this country and that’s not okay.

The democrats suck on this too. And their stubborn insistence on ignoring what soo many people of this country are screaming about is burying them. Whether or not they agree immigration is a problem they need to recognize that a large percent of the population believes it to be and that isn’t a belief you can reason away. So they should be proposing something and meeting people at least some of the way but they won’t. That’s a problem.

Consider me Varys here... my only and overarching concern in EVERYTHING is the good of the realm. How it will effect people. That’s it.

FlixKandish

Rookie
The dems wont run Hillary again, as they are testing the waters with what will work in this Circus of Candidates.

Trump never wanted to be president. Why would he run again? Power. He's controlled opposition more so than Hillary. Has anyone looked into the people he's appointed? Complete Dominionism I warned about here 10 years ago, coming to fruition.

This is why im just gonna meme Yang2020 until everyone gets their shit together.