Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

Lisa

Superstar
Haha...poking the bear?

Trump: 'I want to be on Mount Rushmore' - President says it 'sounds like a good idea' to appear alongside Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt on iconic monument
1597101387147.jpeg

Lisa

Superstar
Trump lays out six big promises for a second-term agenda
Ending the pandemic, restoring critical supply lines, and launching a manufacturing renaissance are keys to four more years, president says.

Lisa

Superstar
I’m not sure I like that this is the we get things done..
1597157044061.jpeg

If he can’t do the job..
Poll reveals half of Democrats don't think Joe Biden will serve all four years of his term if elected president as he prepares to announce his female VP pick midweek

Aero

Superstar
The election has officially been rigged.

(I admittedly have no idea what jumped the shark means)
Lol jumping the shark is like a last ditch attempt to gain relevance. Basically this is going to be the high point of the election for Biden.

justjess

Superstar
Lol jumping the shark is like a last ditch attempt to gain relevance. Basically this is going to be the high point of the election for Biden.
I absolutely can not see how choosing “kamala the cop” would be a smart choice considering the current moment

thank you for the explanation:)

Aero

Superstar
I absolutely can not see how choosing “kamala the cop” would be a smart choice considering the current moment

thank you for the explanation:)
Liberals don't really care about BLM. They only joined in on the protests because it was trendy. In that sense, it wasn't a bad decision picking Kamala the cop.

justjess

Superstar
Liberals don't really care about BLM. They only joined in on the protests because it was trendy. In that sense, it wasn't a bad decision picking Kamala the cop.
I think that’s true for older liberals. And neoliberals, not so much younger and further left liberals. Either way they are doing exactly what they did last time and completely ignoring the progressive side of the party. Didn’t work last time, won’t work this time. I feel like they are doing everything they can to give trump the win.

Lurker

Star
I think that’s true for older liberals. And neoliberals, not so much younger and further left liberals. Either way they are doing exactly what they did last time and completely ignoring the progressive side of the party. Didn’t work last time, won’t work this time. I feel like they are doing everything they can to give trump the win.
Yeah, pretty much. I think they're banking on being able to get the pendulum to swing more in a little more than 4 years.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah, pretty much. I think they're banking on being able to get the pendulum to swing more in a little more than 4 years.
“things will never change if people like you continue to be willing to choose between extreme oppression and slightly more open extreme oppression.“

“Since I truly believe the DNC is trying to lose... this is a brilliant long term play. Harris is a cop, and she's also a Black woman. White liberals will use this as a reason to absolve themselves of the responsibility of white supremacy.

Anyone of the leftist variety who aren't moved by her race or gender because she's a conservative-sque Democrat with solidly Dem ideals will be hollered at as Bernie Bros crying about a loss-- further damaging future chances to work toward a not-shitty system.

Brilliant fuckery.”

they say it better than me.

Lurker

Star
“things will never change if people like you continue to be willing to choose between extreme oppression and slightly more open extreme oppression.“

“Since I truly believe the DNC is trying to lose... this is a brilliant long term play. Harris is a cop, and she's also a Black woman. White liberals will use this as a reason to absolve themselves of the responsibility of white supremacy.

Anyone of the leftist variety who aren't moved by her race or gender because she's a conservative-sque Democrat with solidly Dem ideals will be hollered at as Bernie Bros crying about a loss-- further damaging future chances to work toward a not-shitty system.

Brilliant fuckery.”

they say it better than me.
?

justjess

Superstar
Just my thoughts on the whole thing from people who said it better then me. Go all the way back to Hilary.. it was clear then they were throwing trump the election. Then biden. Clear again. Now kamala. Crystal clear. If it isn’t crystal clear by now..

It wasn’t directed at you I’m just fuming a bit, don’t mind me.

Lurker

Star
Just my thoughts on the whole thing from people who said it better then me. Go all the way back to Hilary.. it was clear then they were throwing trump the election. Then biden. Clear again. Now kamala. Crystal clear. If it isn’t crystal clear by now..

It wasn’t directed at you I’m just fuming a bit, don’t mind me.
I had figured it wasn't aimed at me me but the " conservative-sque Democrat with solidly Dem ideals " really confused me.

justjess

Superstar
I had figured it wasn't aimed at me me but the " conservative-sque Democrat with solidly Dem ideals " really confused me.
Liberal prepper quotes I borrowed. Someone accused anyone unhappy about this of being privileged and then other members came back and were like “Biden and Harris’s policies were killing us before trump” blah blah it got ugly. End game is that there are a lot of “call themselves liberals” very happy about this because all they want is the status quo and their comfortable delusion/ignorance back. This ticket promises that. This ticket is the establishment in a nutshell.

silver lining: no civil war.