Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

ohhi9876

Veteran
He mails in his own vote and so does most of his own administration.
i am shocked this is being floated so soon....
read another article saying he may drop out to avoid losing.... leaving pence to run
thinking biden may drop out too - leaving his VP pick to be nominee (maybe hillary or kamala)
if hillary she would run and maybe pick kamala as her vp pick....

justjess

Superstar
i am shocked this is being floated so soon....
read another article saying he may drop out to avoid losing.... leaving pence to run
thinking biden may drop out too - leaving his VP pick to be nominee (maybe hillary or kamala)
if hillary she would run and maybe pick kamala as her vp pick....
Looks like Kamala is his VP pick tbh. Which.. meh. I am shocked he’s getting away with saying it. That isn’t something the president should ever be able to say.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Looks like Kamala is his VP pick tbh. Which.. meh. I am shocked he’s getting away with saying it. That isn’t something the president should ever be able to say.
it is craz
now there will be 100s of questions about it all day - will his team double down? wondering process of delaying it - i just read congress has to do it.
also remembering 2000 vote recount drama...

justjess

Superstar
it is craz
now there will be 100s of questions about it all day - will his team double down? wondering process of delaying it - i just read congress has to do it.
also remembering 2000 vote recount drama...
At this point I’m expecting widespread internet outages which will disrupt the voting process. We’ve been having widespread internet outages sporadically all over the country this year with barely a mention in the news. But I’m not discounting his team using this tweet as a precursor to later in declare the results of the election invalid.

ohhi9876

Veteran
At this point I’m expecting widespread internet outages which will disrupt the voting process. We’ve been having widespread internet outages sporadically all over the country this year with barely a mention in the news. But I’m not discounting his team using this tweet as a precursor to later in declare the results of the election invalid.
yes makes sense - i have noticed some too.

Aero

Superstar
Is picking Kamala Harris as bad as picking Sarah Palin?

I don't mean comparing them on a personal level either. What I mean is, Sarah Palin was literally picked as VP because she was a woman.

justjess

Superstar
Is picking Kamala Harris as bad as picking Sarah Palin?

I don't mean comparing them on a personal level either. What I mean is, Sarah Palin was literally picked as VP because she was a woman.
No. I just don’t like kamala lol. All horrible choices all over the board. As always.

Aero

Superstar
No. I just don’t like kamala lol. All horrible choices all over the board. As always.
Anyone that had the title of "Prosecutor" gets a hard no from me by default. Of course, I learned that lesson from Governor DeWine in Ohio. Prosecutors are like the quintessential puppets to special interests.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Anyone that had the title of "Prosecutor" gets a hard no from me by default. Of course, I learned that lesson from Governor DeWine in Ohio. Prosecutors are like the quintessential puppets to special interests.
yeah it is an interesting aspect to her profile - i am still saying it will be her or hillary - and thinking announcement will be monday...

ohhi9876

Veteran
yeah it is an interesting aspect to her profile - i am still saying it will be her or hillary - and thinking announcement will be monday...
so maybe mon (tomorrow) i checked some of kamala's past campaign ads - def seems like a law and order person... what will that mean? could she lead shutdown 2.0?

ohhi9876

Veteran
so maybe mon (tomorrow) i checked some of kamala's past campaign ads - def seems like a law and order person... what will that mean? could she lead shutdown 2.0?
i rewatched this - i am not sure he will pick her now...