Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

Lisa

Superstar
And who are you again..o..that’s right the niece who needs money?
What the dems don’t understand is that trump is between them and their ruination of this country..that’s what the election is really about.

My uncle DID cheat on his SATs in 1964 and the rest of his family KNOW it's true says Mary Trump as she stands by explosive book claim and says Donald Trump is 'utterly incapable of leading this country'

ohhi9876

Veteran
And who are you again..o..that’s right the niece who needs money?
What the dems don’t understand is that trump is between them and their ruination of this country..that’s what the election is really about.

My uncle DID cheat on his SATs in 1964 and the rest of his family KNOW it's true says Mary Trump as she stands by explosive book claim and says Donald Trump is 'utterly incapable of leading this country'
she has family money is a working professional tho

Lisa

Superstar
she has family money is a working professional tho
I think she thinks this will make her important and get her money, honestly. Tell all’s from family members usually mean the person is near broke or broke and they need some more money.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I think she thinks this will make her important and get her money, honestly. Tell all’s from family members usually mean the person is near broke or broke and they need some more money.
probably - and yes it has probably already made her millions.

justjess

Superstar
Sure they are...fake news!
They are sales numbers Lisa. Presales to be exact. 600,000 copies of her book have already been distributed. Publishers don’t waste money printing product that doesn’t have a demand.

Lisa

Superstar
They are sales numbers Lisa. Presales to be exact. 600,000 copies of her book have already been distributed. Publishers don’t waste money printing product that doesn’t have a demand.
Inflating numbers just like the positive covid cases...we all know the msm lies.