Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

justjess

Superstar
No like he is a proxy candidate completely.. pushed by her and her wing of the party to use as a puppet to do what they want.

All his positions have somehow miraculously changed over the last couple months to be entirely in line with the neoliberal despite his previous left wing stances and long standing admiration of sanders.

Plus the company that built that disastrous Iowa app has major ties to both him and the dnc.
yeah he is so robotic and "perfect" as amy said...
like she will be his VP?

ohhi9876

Veteran
No like he is a proxy candidate completely.. pushed by her and her wing of the party to use as a puppet to do what they want.

All his positions have somehow miraculously changed over the last couple months to be entirely in line with the neoliberal despite his previous left wing stances and long standing admiration of sanders.

Plus the company that built that disastrous Iowa app has major ties to both him and the dnc.
oh makes sense - i am not sure he can beat bernie tho.... especially if bernie wins most on mar 3

justjess

Superstar
oh makes sense - i am not sure he can beat bernie tho.... especially if bernie wins most on mar 3
I don’t think he can either. But I think that’s the plan of the people propping him up.

Bloomberg is just there to hurt sanders and trump. Not as a serious candidate. He is doing whatever he can (and whatever the party and his rich buddies want) to take the wind from Bernie and warren so they protect their money. And to spend as much money as possibly to attack trump who a certain segment of rich people also don’t want. Because he’s trashy and makes them look bad. With that said they’d still be more okay with him then sanders or warren.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I don’t think he can either. But I think that’s the plan of the people propping him up.

Bloomberg is just there to hurt sanders and trump. Not as a serious candidate. He is doing whatever he can (and whatever the party and his rich buddies want) to take the wind from Bernie and warren so they protect their money. And to spend as much money as possibly to attack trump who a certain segment of rich people also don’t want. Because he’s trashy and makes them look bad. With that said they’d still be more okay with him then sanders or warren.
yeah it is looking like chaos and a 2nd trump term unless they give it to hill in july - but she could lose a gain too
wild card is now corona and economy!

and yes bloom is creepy and won't win - i was shocked of his persona in debates..

justjess

Superstar
He is like an alien... I never gave much credence to reptilian theories but if I was going to believe it he’d be the first one I’d look at.

Hilary will never win. Everyone knows this. They should have known it in 2016 (I’m not convinced they didn’t tbh). They can’t run her again... they can only run a proxy instead of her. Which is what I think is happening (as stated above). I came to this conclusion only after the last two debates. He is too groomed and has changed positions too much - just like her.

ohhi9876

Veteran
He is like an alien... I never gave much credence to reptilian theories but if I was going to believe it he’d be the first one I’d look at.

Hilary will never win. Everyone knows this. They should have known it in 2016 (I’m not convinced they didn’t tbh). They can’t run her again... they can only run a proxy instead of her. Which is what I think is happening (as stated above). I came to this conclusion only after the last two debates. He is too groomed and has changed positions too much - just like her.
i agree!

and about hill.... proxy makes sense - or could step in as pete's vp pick to get superdelegates to pick them in july ...

also heard O may step in to stop bern and endorse
if he, michelle, hill and maybe Oprah lol all endorsed him bern would be in trouble ....
otherwise not sure he is stoppable but will prob lose general..

ohhi9876

Veteran
i agree!

and about hill.... proxy makes sense - or could step in as pete's vp pick to get superdelegates to pick them in july ...

also heard O may step in to stop bern and endorse
if he, michelle, hill and maybe Oprah lol all endorsed him bern would be in trouble ....
otherwise not sure he is stoppable but will prob lose general..
and pete did "win" iowa and very close in NH - which was kinda a big deal and shocking
AND there was article last year that quoted O saying "biden doesn't have it"

justjess

Superstar
He won Iowa - with a computer program that tabulated votes (and was faulty) created by a company he has deep ties with. It’s a bit fishy tbh.

ohhi9876

Veteran
shadow campaign - trashes bern - waiting to be biden's VP?
new hulu show promoting her too - in two days - interesting timing

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
shadow campaign - trashes bern - waiting to be biden's VP?
new hulu show promoting her too - in two days - interesting timing
Warren will have to cry in her pillow as shes selected for a lower-rung cabinet position in favor of a Clinton VP should the DNC be able to adequately rig the process for Biden.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders didn’t get a real job until he was 41—here’s a copy of his actual resume from the ’80s

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yep - dnc is pulling it off as we speak and i am sure hill has been involved ...
If they do pull off this scam for a second presidential cycle in a row, I hope it IS the end of their party and that a 3rd (and more) political party option soon becomes available to the American voting public.

ohhi9876

Veteran

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

"Joe Biden just pulled off the biggest, fastest and most unexpected comeback in modern political history.
Nothing about the former vice president's electoral history, hitherto lackluster campaign and the dynamics of this presidential race suggested his Super Tuesday rampage."
Yes, it is being mentioned that his turnaround is basically unprecedented (and almost statistically impossible) in the history of modern American presidential primary elections.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Yes, it is being mentioned that his turnaround is basically unprecedented (and almost statistically impossible) in the history of modern American presidential primary elections.
yes it is shocking

all back room deals

news said amy got him MN
beto helped a lot in TX
pete just helped overall too...

all coordinated

and hill is going around trashing bern ...

all playing out their cards for biden....