Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

Aero

Superstar
I support student debt forgiveness.

Also, I disagree with the notion that Politicians aren't getting rich. Give me 170k a year and government health insurance and within 5 years I would be set for life. That's more than enough money for any modest type of person.

Of course, we aren't talking about the modest type of people. Politicians kids probably have to go to Harvard, drive a BMW at 16, and fly on private jets. Don't forget they probably got to get their nails and hair done every other day.

Lisa

Superstar
I support student debt forgiveness.

Also, I disagree with the notion that Politicians aren't getting rich. Give me 170k a year and government health insurance and within 5 years I would be set for life. That's more than enough money for any modest type of person.

Of course, we aren't talking about the modest type of people. Politicians kids probably have to go to Harvard, drive a BMW at 16, and fly on private jets. Don't forget they probably got to get their nails and hair done every other day.
They have a standard to adhere too and greed to accumulate..how better than to make the laws?

I think instead of student debt forgiveness we just do away with money and everyone just take whatever they want...should solve all our problems then. ;)

justjess

Superstar
They have a standard to adhere too and greed to accumulate..how better than to make the laws?

I think instead of student debt forgiveness we just do away with money and everyone just take whatever they want...should solve all our problems then. ;)
But you weren’t actually trying to say something by posting the article right :rolleyes:

Did you oppose the bank/Wall Street bailout Lisa? The recent tax cuts?

Lisa

Superstar
But you weren’t actually trying to say something by posting the article right :rolleyes:

Did you oppose the bank/Wall Street bailout Lisa? The recent tax cuts?
Other than thinking it was interesting?

Aero

Superstar
No doubt.

We kind of already have that though. What I mean is, most of the money exists as a record of debt. I think I've said it before, if the richest people all tried to cash out, there wouldn't be enough paper to give them. That's a huge red flag for the state of our economy as a whole.

It means that all the money that exists on record can't possibly be real. It's inflated, or spread out and twisted a million different ways by banks and wall street.

justjess

Superstar
Other than thinking it was interesting?
Your snarky comments regarding the article would indicate it was something more than that. People don’t post stuff they have no opinion on unless their only attention is to bait people. So that’s your choice Lisa: you have an opinion your unwilling to bluntly share or your baiting people. Which will it be?

Lisa

Superstar
Your snarky comments regarding the article would indicate it was something more than that. People don’t post stuff they have no opinion on unless their only attention is to bait people. So that’s your choice Lisa: you have an opinion your unwilling to bluntly share or your baiting people. Which will it be?
I thought it was an interesting scenario that played out for all the world to see. How’s that?

ohhi9876

Veteran
in other 2020 news
iowa votes in 9 days - i have seen two recent polls with bernie up 7 in iowa, 12 in NH and also +3 nationwide...
i can see people saying they pick biden but won't bother to vote - no passion. bernie's supporters actually vote (2016) - so i can see him doing well... who would he pick for vp??

hillary just burned him so not her - drama w warren so doubt her ...
kamala?

ohhi9876

Veteran
could get it at convention or be a VP pick
"Hillary Clinton admits she feels the 'urge' to run against Trump and says she would win - as she doubles down on Bernie criticism, imploring voters to examine his record"

ohhi9876

Veteran
Lol! That’s encouraging..

I'm an old guy!' Joe Biden, 77, admits he needs a Vice President who can 'take over immediately' if he dies in office
lol yep
wondering if he will roll out vp early?
harris?

hillary is waiting for convention to be madness

ohhi9876

Veteran
also wondering if warren will drop out early if she loses first few states - to endorse bernie and he will pick her as vp early to get her voters?

Lisa

Superstar
lol yep
wondering if he will roll out vp early?
harris?

hillary is waiting for convention to be madness
I have no idea if its Harris....how can he possibly get votes is all I think..what a creepy idiot!!

Do ya think that Hillary wants to jump back in the race..or is that just rumors?

also wondering if warren will drop out early if she loses first few states - to endorse bernie and he will pick her as vp early to get her voters?
Do you think she’ll lose the first few states? That would be some duo...lol!

ohhi9876

Veteran
I have no idea if its Harris....how can he possibly get votes is all I think..what a creepy idiot!!

Do ya think that Hillary wants to jump back in the race..or is that just rumors?

Do you think she’ll lose the first few states? That would be some duo...lol!
yeah warren is in 3 or 4th in almost all polling - all over - not looking good for her
snl had her say she wants VP so maybe they knew..

and yes i think hillary wants in - but doesn't want to deal w primary so is waiting for it all to pop and for them to beg her back at convention - if no one has majority needed and no one looks like they can win

in her mind she won and should have been up for reelection now - so makes sense she thinks she is above the primaries

She’s Not Gone YET: Hillary Feels ‘Urge’ To Run

Lisa

Superstar
yeah warren is in 3 or 4th in almost all polling - all over - not looking good for her
snl had her say she wants VP so maybe they knew..

and yes i think hillary wants in - but doesn't want to deal w primary so is waiting for it all to pop and for them to beg her back at convention - if no one has majority needed and no one looks like they can win

She’s Not Gone YET: Hillary Feels ‘Urge’ To Run

They really don’t have anyone who can win in the running...and Hillary isn’t going to be able to win either. Which I guess is the whole point of tarnishing trumps presidency..they know that too.

ohhi9876

Veteran
They really don’t have anyone who can win in the running...and Hillary isn’t going to be able to win either. Which I guess is the whole point of tarnishing trumps presidency..they know that too.
i think she could win but will have to be really careful
her vp pick last time was horrible - probably got her no new votes
compare that to how palin helped mccain - prob millions of votes

justjess

Superstar
If Bernie and warren could just figure it out and join resources it would be fantastic.. I’ve been saying since day one I really wish that one bows out and endorses/teams up with the other before primaries. This is splitting the progressive vote and that’s the last thing we need.. leaving space for someone like Biden or Bloomberg to snatch it up when they both suck.

Decipher

H
If Bernie and warren could just figure it out and join resources it would be fantastic.. I’ve been saying since day one I really wish that one bows out and endorses/teams up with the other before primaries. This is splitting the progressive vote and that’s the last thing we need.. leaving space for someone like Biden or Bloomberg to snatch it up when they both suck.
[/QUOT

Hmm

Lisa

Superstar
i think she could win but will have to be really careful
her vp pick last time was horrible - probably got her no new votes
compare that to how palin helped mccain - prob millions of votes
I wonder who Hillary would pick this time and is it fair to skip all the hard stuff and go to the head of the line?