Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

The donor and polling requirements for these debates really feels like a slap in the face. Especially when you consider most of the media is flat out refusing to give candidates equal air-time.

Just saying, I've never seen suppression like this. Of course, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

ohhi9876

Established
The donor and polling requirements for these debates really feels like a slap in the face. Especially when you consider most of the media is flat out refusing to give candidates equal air-time.

Just saying, I've never seen suppression like this. Of course, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.
well so many people do not even watch debates - they can still campaign and do their own events as they want...

ohhi9876

Established
aug update:
warren is really making gains - nationwide the newest poll shows her within magin of error w biden... doing well in iowa...
she predicted the last recession and is predicting another. is she is right she will probabaly the the nominee... wondering about her vp pick.
mayor pete? stacy abrams is back in news and said she would like to be considered for vp by any of them...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html