Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

Thunderian

Superstar
Castro misspoke he shouldn’t have said trans women, some trans people really can get pregnant.. it’s not crazy or a big deal.
I don't think he misspoke at all. I think he's programmed to be inclusive and diverse, even if it overrides logic and sense.

I don't think he misspoke at all. I think he's programmed to be inclusive and diverse, even if it overrides logic and sense.
Some trans people can get pregnant though. It would have been fine as Jess said to say just everyone has a right to an abortion. He was showing support for trans people and that’s ok with me. It was probably unnecessary as it gives another thing for right wingers to seize on.

I’m much more concerned with his Marshall plan comment.

Did he say that, or are you answering for him?
“When we’re talking about abortion access and really access to reproductive rights stuff in general, there a number of people who don’t identify as women who still need access to those services,” Rupert told POLITICO. “It’s trans men, it’s nonbinary folks — a lot of people.”

From his campaign manager

Lurker

Star
Some trans people can get pregnant though. It would have been fine as Jess said to say just everyone has a right to an abortion. He was showing support for trans people and that’s ok with me. It was probably unnecessary as it gives another thing for right wingers to seize on.
I will seize on you (not you personally) not only identify as a man, but a gay man? Why not come full circle and be a gay man that wants to be a woman?

justjess

Superstar
The only one who’s unfavorable number didn’t also go up is warren
Yep she won the week for sure. Bernie’s unfavorable numbers went down 0.5% too, so it didn’t go as badly for him last night as I thought. With such a crowded field he can still win, but I think it will be Warren at this way too early prediction.

40541765-1E71-4299-B73A-1584C7A4A31F.jpeg

justjess

Superstar
https://morningconsult.com/2019/06/29/kamala-harris-surges-after-first-democratic-debates/

Biden down five to 33%
Bernie stays at 19% ( took a hit to favorability though )
Warren down 1 to 12%
Harris up 6 to 12%

I’m surprised that Warren took a small hit, I think Harris’ surge pulled from her a little bit.
Every poll I’ve seen says something different.. only things that are clear is Biden took a hit and Harris gained off it

I really want to see warren vs Harris

ohhi9876

Veteran
Every poll I’ve seen says something different.. only things that are clear is Biden took a hit and Harris gained off it

I really want to see warren vs Harris
Yes - looks like you will get what you want...
I read biden dropped 10 points. not just because of harris - he seemed unprepared and related overall.

polymoog

Superstar
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fZ3zOwNkOTzV/

(2:52)
Joe Biden is confronted for Obama-Biden deportations of illegal immigrants by activists while campaigning in Dover, N.H. on 7/12/19.

this is the perfect reason why the democrats wont win-- the extreme left will trip him up before he even gets to debate trump.