Trump/Hillary/Clintons/2020/Madness

Lisa

Superstar
Only 6% of deaths could be said to be only covid...wasn’t it? The other 94% was due to some other factors...but she must not have read the news yesterday.. ;)

ohhi9876

Veteran
Only 6% of deaths could be said to be only covid...wasn’t it? The other 94% was due to some other factors...but she must not have read the news yesterday.. ;)
yep just keeping an eye on her angle lol

Lisa

Superstar
Should have stole it with the dem antifa/mlb crowd around...they wouldn‘t be in this trouble..

Two women are charged with hate crimes for stealing a MAGA hat from a terrified seven-year-old boy and throwing it over the wall outside the DNC

ohhi9876

Veteran
debate tonight at 9/8c
vp debate next wed... found this clip to be of interest:

"came of of nowhere" to win in 2003 :/ hmmmmmmmmm
"first to do many things"
name means lotus flower :/ i pet goat obama lotus scene ?

ohhi9876

Veteran
debate tonight at 9/8c
vp debate next wed... found this clip to be of interest:

"came of of nowhere" to win in 2003 :/ hmmmmmmmmm
"first to do many things"
name means lotus flower :/ i pet goat obama lotus scene ?

hmmm O was nervous when a lotus flower grew out of an apple ....

"The lotus flower has been associated with Hinduism, Buddhism, and the occult of Ancient Egypt’s mystery religion for a very long time. It represents beauty, purity, and spirituality. Many hieroglyphs found in Ancient Egypt include the lotus flower."

could she be the ONE? or the one to hand things over?

ohhi9876

Veteran
with T and Mel catching covid - dems are saying we are in a nat security crisis - what now? they are also saying both parties can replace their nominees still - biden is getting tested soon and was just in contact w T at debate....
enter kamala?? or hillary? maybe
pence is on standby should T become very ill...
very strange timing.
is this the oct surprise??

Johnny5

Veteran
So the Dems want a do over?? I don't think they can replace nominees at this point since each state has deadlines to have names on ballots. That was one of the reasons Kanye supposedly couldn't run earlier this summer.

justjess

Superstar
So the Dems want a do over?? I don't think they can replace nominees at this point since each state has deadlines to have names on ballots. That was one of the reasons Kanye supposedly couldn't run earlier this summer.
I haven’t hears that anywhere other than here.. what is definitely in question is what happens to the election if trump is too sick/dies?

ohhi9876

Veteran
I haven’t hears that anywhere other than here.. what is definitely in quesition is what happens to the election if trump is too sick/dies?
if T wins and has to resign after - pence takes over .... if no one is declared winner pelosi does until there is a winner...