Trump dumps Iran deal

Kung Fu

Superstar

Now, why don't you find some footage of Iran doing anything helpful to mankind.
LOL! Why does the IDF take footage of the people they're helping? Why not just go out and help especially when they're receiving billions and billions of money from their colony the US? Is it because they're trying to save face and look like good guys when in reality much of the world despises Israel?

Iran sends aid to Syria and that too not to the terrorists unlike ISIS.

Kung Fu

Superstar
So the United Nations and every other Country involved in this deal is lying? Why?

Trump and his administration haven’t even said they are out of compliance, just violating the spirit and he doesn’t think the deal is enough.
He's pulling things out of his ass. This guy is a carbon copy of his beloved Bibi, Netanyahu. It's like he's getting paid by some US corporate media outlet to spew lies and nonsense when it comes to anything Israel related.

Kung Fu

Superstar
What aid? When?
"An Iranian aid convoy of 10 trucks carrying 200 tons of food, child clothes and medicine arrived in the Syrian province of Aleppo on Tuesday, SANA news agency reports, citing local officials. The humanitarian aid will be distributed among residents of the rural eastern areas of Aleppo province, who suffered from Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group attacks."

https://www.rt.com/newsline/405529-iran-humanitarian-aid-aleppo/

While Iran aids civilians, Israel and the US aid ISIS. And this all without receiving billions and billions of tax payers money from any other nation(s) compared to that of Israel.

Kung Fu

Superstar
This is what real aid to Syrians looks like.

You mean aid to ISIS then yes, you're right. They only people they're aiding are ISIS rebels. Also, the US and Israel are the ones that started the conflict there and funded the rebels to have the means to start a conflict. They instigate a conflict and then aid the rebels and then announce they're helping Syrians. How does that make sense?

Thunderian

Superstar
Israel didn't start and does not support ISIS. This is crap straight from the anti-semitic hole that passes for Islamo-wokeness these days.

DesertRose

Superstar
This is crap straight from the anti-semitic hole that passes for Islamo-wokeness these days.
for the nth time @Thunderian criticizing Israel does not make one an anti-Semite but you really tried with that sentence haven't you......islamo-wokeness (such verbiage) :oops:o_O

Israel ‘giving secret aid to Syrian rebels’, report says
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html

https://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-supports-isis/5492807
Israel Supports ISIS
By Stephen Lendman

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Did you read the articles? The explanation for what Israel is doing in specific situations when it comes to ISIS is within them. and it's not nearly as nefarious as you people like to pretend.

And yes, it is anti-semitism when you believe that no Jew ever could have the right to live in Israel, that everything they do is evil, and that everything they say is a lie. That's not rational criticism, it's hate.

Awoken2

Superstar
What do they expect when they lie through their teeth to the world dumbass?

After ooking at your posts, evaluating your attitude, seeing your agenda I think It's safe to assume you get paid for writing this shite don't you?

Are you an SCL employee?

DesertRose

Superstar
Did you read the articles? The explanation for what Israel is doing in specific situations when it comes to ISIS is within them. and it's not nearly as nefarious as you people like to pretend.
Yes I have and it is nefarious. Spreading corruption and war.

And yes, it is anti-semitism when you believe that no Jew ever could have the right to live in Israel, that everything they do is evil, and that everything they say is a lie. That's not rational criticism, it's hate.
Jews lived peacefully with Muslims on that land and without discrimination.
Israel should stop being an apartheid state like South Africa used to be.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
for the nth time @Thunderian criticizing Israel does not make one an anti-Semite but you really tried with that sentence haven't you......islamo-wokeness (such verbiage) :oops:o_O

Israel ‘giving secret aid to Syrian rebels’, report says
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html

https://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-supports-isis/5492807
Israel Supports ISIS
By Stephen Lendman
LOL! You wrecked him. You provide proof and then his only response is that it's not as nefarious as we think. No matter how he tries to spin it giving aid to terrorists is giving aid to terrorists regardless.

However, it's his hypocrisy that is truly surprising. He goes into every thread condemning ISIS but then when his beloved fatherland, Israel gives funding and aid to ISIS the very people he pretends to stand against it's all of a sudden not as nefarious as we think. Give me a break lol.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I have no hate for Jews, none. I’ve been surrounded by them my whole life, I’ve lived in areas with heavy Jewish populations for 23 of my 33 years on earth.. I have relatives that are Jewish, lifelong friends that are Jewish, apparently I’m 2% ashkenazi Jew myself according to dna.

Nothing I’ve said is anti Jew, that can’t be the only response to criticism of Israel or criticism of USA and Israel’s relationship and subsequent actions.

You accuse Iran, rightly or wrongly, of sponsoring terrorism, of spending more on their military then people, of human rights abuses etc. Then you frame these issues as a good justification for backing out of the nuclear agreement. Yet you blatantly ignore that both the USA and Israel are also guilty of all the same charges (pot calling kettle) and that the rest of the world agrees Iran was holding up their end of the deal despite what Netanyahu and trump are saying. Plus the issues you are raising aren’t even material to the agreement to begin with so whether Iran is guilty is neither here nor there. You make no sense. Hypocritical at best, deceitful at worst.

And anyone who disagrees with you just hates Jews right? What about Jews that disagree with you? Are they masochist? Cuz there are plenty of them.

What benefit do you get from an Iran-Israel/USA war? What benefit do any of us get?

Golden Age

Established
@Thunderian: "This wasn't a treaty, or binding in any way, but was an utterly useless agreement made solely by Obama that was deeply unpopular in America and around the world. There is no reason why America can't withdraw from it"
It wasn't a treaty, correct. But it was an internationally recognised agreement to which the United States was a signatory. And it was binding only in the sense that civilised nations tend to hold themselves to their agreed obligations in case their friends, partners and enemies regard them as dubious opportunists that renege on their promises and operate outside the rule (and spirit) of the law.
Nothing is stopping the US from withdrawing from the agreement but its a bad idea. You can sleep with your wife's sister, there is nothing stopping you from doing that, but its a bad idea, is morally reprehensible, your wife will not like it and it will definitely affect your family life !?

@Thunderian: "America is the most powerful country in the world. Other countries will get in line. Watch"
Do you recognise this ailment? Its called imperial hubris and is a well known symptom of empires that have entered senile decline. 'Those whom the Gods would destroy, first make mad' . . . . . .

@Thunderian: "The insurrection is already there, and will continue to grow regardless. As I said, Iranians don't want the things their leaders are doing. It's up to them how they deal with it"
I'm sure that half of America doesn't like what Trump is doing, either. That doesn't mean that liberals in America are going to undertake a Munich style Putsche on Capitol Hill !?
In many respects, Washington is a more dysfunctional political system than Tehran. This is fantastically delusional thinking.

@Thunderian: "This is pure fantasy. Iran doesn't enjoy any widespread support except from those it sends money to. There is a new alignment in the middle east -- those who want peace and prosperity are on one side (Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, etc.), and those who want death and destruction stand with Iran on the other. Morocco has just cut diplomatic ties with Iran because Iran has been arming and training terrorists there, just as they've been doing in Yemen. No one wants Iran to have the kind of power they're seeking in that region"
Are you even aware of the many Sunnis in Yemen that are part of the Houthi Shia militias?
Or that the Sunni clerics that have been imprisoned in Saudi Arabia for condemning the killing of innocent civilians in Yemen by Riyadh's indiscriminate bombing of Yemen !?

Or the fact that Sunnis in Iraq have offered brigades to defend civilians in Yemen?

Or that Sunni states like Turkey and Pakistan oppose the isolation and sanctions on Iran?

Such things, presumably, complicate your binary world view and the reality of the situation in the Middle East?

@Thunderian: "None of this is an argument for maintaining a useless deal. Iran is welcome to negotiate another one if they really want peace, but since they've already started shelling Israel, I think we know how this will go"
Its not an argument for maintaining a "useless" deal, but, it is an argument against unilaterally withdrawing from an international agreement and the motherload of consequences that are likely to follow from it.
Moreover, if America can depart from one international agreement, why can't it depart from a second, third or fourth one !?

Interesting article. The last couple of sentences are what I find the most captivating:

“Clever resistance is necessary, as sad and absurd as that may sound. Resistance against America.”

If one is to connect the dots, I believe it was @Karlysymon who mentioned that the Rothschilds have moved out of the US economy, which is telling. Added to the fact that Trump might be selected for a second term as the US president (I don’t think it matters who’s in office), which would bring us to 2025. I think it was @Todd who mentioned who better to bring in the financial collapse other than Trump, to which I agree with. It is then that these globalists anticipate the arrival of their Anti-Christ.

Mix in the Oded Yinon plan, and I think this is what the globalists/Zionists are really concocting.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Follow the Money: Three Billionaires Paved Way for Trump’s Iran Deal Withdrawal
https://lobelog.com/three-billionaires-paved-way-for-trumps-iran-deal-withdrawal/

Did Trump Scrap the Nuke's Deal to Pay Back His Pro-Israel Campaign Donors?
http://www.unz.com/mwhitney/did-trump-scrap-the-nukes-deal-to-pay-back-his-pro-israel-campaign-donors/

‘Are we America’s vassals?’ France vows to trade with Iran in defiance of US ‘economic policeman’
https://www.rt.com/news/426470-france-us-vassal-sovereignty/

Ten O’Clock to Tehran: China Launches New Rail Link with Iran as US Severs Ties
https://sputniknews.com/business/201805121064379680-china-iran-railway/

Last edited: