Trump dumps Iran deal

Awoken2

Superstar
That's just retarded. There is no comparison.

Despite what you may think, America and Israel help other nations. America spends about 35 billion on aid to other countries each year, and Israel contributes disaster relief teams everywhere in the world where they are needed. Iran, on the other hand, exports only terror.
Unfortunately Rule 11 of my personal rule book on forum navigation prohibits this conversation from going any further.

Sorry about that old chap.

Proof I'm not telling pork pies

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-rules-of-warfare-a-handy-guide.3435/

TruthSucker

Established
Despite what you may think, America and Israel help other nations. America spends about 35 billion on aid to other countries each year, and Israel contributes disaster relief teams everywhere in the world where they are needed. Iran, on the other hand, exports only terror.
Ok, so America (and I think we should use the term USA, Peru is America too) is an angel whereas Iran is a Terror state?
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-worldwide-network-of-us-military-bases-2/5564
Taking figures from the same source, there are 325,000 US military personnel in foreign countries:
800 in Africa,
97,000 in Asia (excluding the Middle East and Central Asia),
40,258 in South Korea,
40,045 in Japan,
491 at the Diego Garcia Base in the Indian Ocean,
100 in the Philippines, 196 in Singapore,
113 in Thailand,
200 in Australia,
and 16,601 Afloat.

https://www.businessinsider.de/how-many-us-troops-are-in-middle-east-confusion-trump-2017-11?r=US&IR=T

Hmmm ... and Iran is exporting Terrorism? You sure about that? What was your source again?

TruthSucker

Established
And sorry for double-posting, I forgot to mention this one thing: the USA is only behaving like they are because of geographical circumstances. They wouldn't act like they do sitting in between. Of course they are the biggest military force but china is working on it. Lets all hope this is something positive for the world ...

Thunderian

Superstar
Hmmm ... and Iran is exporting Terrorism? You sure about that? What was your source again?
Hamas, a terrorist organization, is almost completely funded by Iran. My source on this is the deputy head of Hamas's political bureau, Moussa Abu Marzouq, who tweeted on June 15, 2016: "The aid extended by Iran to the Palestinian resistance, in provisions, training and funds, is not comparable [to any other aid], and most other countries cannot match it."

Iran also funds Hezbollah, another terrorist organization, and my source on this is Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah, who said, "Hizbullah's budget - its salaries and expenditures, [the money that pays for] its food and drink, weapons and missiles - [all come from] Iran. Is that clear?... As long as Iran has money we have money."

Are you seriously unaware of this? I've never heard anyone deny that Iran supports terrorist groups. It's widely known.

TruthSucker

Established
No I'm sorry, I didn't know that. So thanks for providing that information.

But that doesn't make USA's international actions look better. And this is no argument to cancel the whole contract since this is known facts for a long time and before it was signed.

Thunderian

Superstar
No I'm sorry, I didn't know that. So thanks for providing that information.

But that doesn't make USA's international actions look better. And this is no argument to cancel the whole contract since this is known facts for a long time and before it was signed.
Yes, the agreement said nothing about Iran's support of terrorist organizations, so you're right that their funding and arming of these groups has no bearing on the deal. It does make them bad people, but it doesn't break the deal.

Here's a couple things:

First, the deal was never signed, by Iran or anyone else. It was ratified by the UN, after Obama brought it to them, but it was not signed or passed by any American or Iranian body.

Secondly, the deal didn't prevent Iran from funding terror, but by the very terms, "under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons," it was made clear that a condition of deal was that Iran would cease it's nuclear program completely.

But Iran didn't, as the documents the Mossad recently uncovered prove. And even if you don't trust the Mossad, Iran has all but confirmed that their research and work never ended when president Rouhani said the other day that Iran could fully resume it's nuclear weapons program within weeks.

So we have a deal that was never signed or ratified by Iran or the US, and that Iran wasn't complying with anyway, but for some reason it's the end of the world because Trump said, "This is stupid. We're done with this."?

How can I disagree with him?

justjess

Superstar
You really love semantics don’t you?

America made the deal, agreed to it and “signed on” to it whether their was a physical signature or not doesn’t change the spirit of that. Iran according to every international monitoring agency has been complying with the requirements of the deal, if Israel has something so different to say you have to wonder why... they aren’t exactly an objective source.

Also if Israel gives so much money and aid away to other countries they really have no need for American financial aid do they? They should pull themselves up by their boot straps and cut off the welfare doles.

Kung Fu

Superstar
First, the fact that you say these lands are stolen is even more reason for you to leave them.

Second, how can I be avoiding your questions when you haven't asked any? You're trolling, as usual, because you have nothing intelligent to say.
I would be a coward to leave and not try to change things for the better when it comes to land I was born and raised on. I know you like remaining coward but not all of us are of that mindset. A second problem with your statement is if people did want to leave that would require the soldiers and government who are in the ME to pack up and leave. I know you support hypocrisy but the rest of us don't you, Zionist.

The only person who is trolling is you. You always avoid the tough questions and deflect (like you did in this thread. You kept changing the subject) but then again I'm not surprised considering it's Zionist shill like tactics 101.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Like America too?

Ive never be n to Iran @The Zone so quite frankly can’t give that an informed answer. I’d rather not live in any country that prioritizes war over people, so I assume that eliminates both my given options.
It's actually a really nice place. The only issue you would have is the language barrier which is a big issue since it would be difficult for you to get around.

Thunderian

Superstar
You really love semantics don’t you?

America made the deal, agreed to it and “signed on” to it whether their was a physical signature or not doesn’t change the spirit of that. Iran according to every international monitoring agency has been complying with the requirements of the deal, if Israel has something so different to say you have to wonder why... they aren’t exactly an objective source.
You're not actually paying attention and you don't know what you're talking about, so this will be the last time I reply to you on this unless you give me the courtesy of actually reading my posts to you.

According to Former Deputy Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Olli Heinonen, and former UN weapons inspector and nuclear physicist, David Albright, among others, Iran was not at all in compliance with the deal. Many of the documents Israel recently acquired were already known to these inspectors, which adds legitimacy to the ones the Mossad obtained, and as I said, the fact that Iran can have it's operations up and running again in a matter of weeks proves they were never in compliance. Did you miss that part?

Also if Israel gives so much money and aid away to other countries they really have no need for American financial aid do they? They should pull themselves up by their boot straps and cut off the welfare doles.
Israel sends rescue teams, I said, not money. Do you want them to stop saving lives? The point was that Israel is doing something good for the rest of the world, unlike Iran, which does nothing good for anyone.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Israel sends rescue teams, I said, not money. Do you want them to stop saving lives? The point was that Israel is doing something good for the rest of the world, unlike Iran, which does nothing good for anyone.
Israel saving lives? Good one. What we want from them is to stop sucking the American tax payers dry. Give me 15 billion dollars a year and I can send a couple of rescue teams too you know to save face and all ;)

Last time I checked Iran was fighting ISIS instead of supporting them like how the US and Israelis do.

justjess

Superstar
You're not actually paying attention and you don't know what you're talking about, so this will be the last time I reply to you on this unless you give me the courtesy of actually reading my posts to you.

According to Former Deputy Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Olli Heinonen, and former UN weapons inspector and nuclear physicist, David Albright, among others, Iran was not at all in compliance with the deal. Many of the documents Israel recently acquired were already known to these inspectors, which adds legitimacy to the ones the Mossad obtained, and as I said, the fact that Iran can have it's operations up and running again in a matter of weeks proves they were never in compliance. Did you miss that part?

Every report I’ve seen - other than yours - says Iran was in compliance. The deal wasn’t made very long ago so being able to restart the program within weeks at this point makes sense entirely, even with full compliance. It isn’t evidence of what your claiming it is.

I want them to stop taking money. If that means ago saving lives so be it. For every live they save how many do they take? At what cost? I have the same issue with the USA.

justjess

Superstar
https://www.rferl.org/amp/iran-iaea-compliance-nuclear-deal-naval-propulsion/29057277.html

Iran remains in compliance with the 2015 nuclear accord signed with six world powers, the United Nations atomic watchdog says.

In its confidential quarterly report seen by U.S. media on February 22, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) indicated that Tehran was meeting the accord's key requirements.

The report comes four months ahead of a deadline set by President Donald Trump for Congress and European allies to fix what he called "disastrous flaws" in the deal or face a U.S. withdrawal from the deal.

Trump and other U.S. officials claim Tehran is violating the "spirit" of the deal and that it is using its ballistic-missile program to circumvent nuclear restrictions.

Iran denies the allegations, insisting it is adhering to the accord and that its nuclear program is strictly for power-generation purposes.

Trump has also expressed concerns that some terms of the deal, signed under his predecessor, will expire in 2026.

The deal, signed by Iran with the United States, Britain, France, Germany, China, and Russia, put limits on Iran's nuclear program in return for the easing of economic sanctions against the country.

The IAEA reports have consistently shown Iran adhering to the deal in the two years since it took effect.

Thunderian

Superstar
It's well-known that IAEA reports glossed over Iran's infractions.

Iran was in direct contravention of the deal in at least four ways.

One. Operating more advanced uranium-enrichment centrifuges than is permitted and announcing the capability to initiate mass production of centrifuges.​
Two. Exceeding limits on production and storage of heavy water, a substance needed to operate plutonium-producing heavy-water nuclear reactors.​
Three. Covertly procuring nuclear and missile technology outside of JCPOA-approved channels. There’s direct evidence of this, from German intelligence reports.​
Four. Refusing to allow IAEA inspectors access to nuclear-research and military facilities.​