Trump directs Defense Department to 'immediately begin the process' of establishing 'space force' as sixth military branch

Aero

Superstar
Technology has evolved so much that it really is the next logical step.

There is no point in fighting a long term ground based war. Ever. Military geniuses of the past knew this. They just didn't have the tech to make themselves invincible. Attrition always catches up to everything. Like where is the money for this space force? Money is a pretty big obstacle to our stormtrooper dreams.

We need to solve getting off the ground better, and for cheap. What I'm saying is, rockets are too damn slow

Helioform

Star
Technology has evolved so much that it really is the next logical step.

There is no point in fighting a long term ground based war. Ever. Military geniuses of the past knew this. They just didn't have the tech to make themselves invincible. Attrition always catches up to everything. Like where is the money for this space force? Money is a pretty big obstacle to our stormtrooper dreams.

We need to solve getting off the ground better, and for cheap. What I'm saying is, rockets are too damn slow
Exactly, rockets are very primitive technology that won't get us far and probably never past the solar system. They need to unclassify some of the black ops technology, that apparently involves anti-gravity vehicles.

Like the TR-3B ?

I am not betting on it though, this is just too liberating a technology to ever become public.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Like the TR-3B ?
As John Lear once stated while viewing one caught on Google Earth, it's known as "VentureStar and it goes to Mars." This is the stuff Ben Rich, second director of Skunkworks, was talking about on his deathbed. Reason for disclosing it? "They have too much power"...

1529364663432.png
Authentic photo snapped during "The Belgium Flap"...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Technology has evolved so much that it really is the next logical step.There is no point in fighting a long term ground based war. Ever. Military geniuses of the past knew this. They just didn't have the tech to make themselves invincible. Attrition always catches up to everything. Like where is the money for this space force? Money is a pretty big obstacle to our stormtrooper dreams.We need to solve getting off the ground better, and for cheap. What I'm saying is, rockets are too damn slow
It's just another soft disclosure for programs that already exist. 1000's of years of existence, yet we go from Studebakers to Star Trek in 40 years and nobody even questions those rapid advancements? Naive. Very naive. Norad, who's mission terrestrially is to monitor all objects that enter the atmosphere, imo is an air force above the air force. Which would make sense that they are involved per their mission. But really, it's the Navy that runs most of the program. This subsidiary is apparently all up in it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Undersea_Test_and_Evaluation_Center

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Exactly, rockets are very primitive technology that won't get us far and probably never past the solar system. They need to unclassify some of the black ops technology, that apparently involves anti-gravity vehicles.

Like the TR-3B ?

I am not betting on it though, this is just too liberating a technology to ever become public.
A low powered rocket in outer space will eventually reach faster speeds than anything we got. Once your in outer space it's all about momentum and astrophysics. So they can get far, but it's still not fast enough.

And that doesn't answer the problem of getting off the ground. Maybe anti-gravity does. But all the matter we have or can create reacts to gravity the same way.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Gravity amplifiers and annihilation reactors seem to be two main proponents of the alien ships along with "organic" skins...
"Non-terrestrial officers." Most were listed as "nuclear engineers" and had strange names full of consonants..."Ship-to-ship transfers"...

“I really found my faith when I learned that the government was opposed to the film. If NASA took the time to write me a twenty-page letter, then I knew there must be something happening.” -- Steven Spielberg (on Close Encounters of the Third Kind)
http://www.serpo.org/article6.php

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Yes nuclear engines are going to be our best chance. Short term anyway. But you can't just detonate nuclear bombs underneath your spaceship and have everything be cool. Pretty sure fusion doesn't work like that. It's the power of the stars.

You can't have fusion without the gamma rays. Or the huge explosion. So I think the Aliens have something else up their sleeves. It's probably dark matter. Or dark energy. They probably mastered quantum entanglement too.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
It's probably dark matter. Or dark energy. They probably mastered quantum entanglement too.
Anti-matter/matter annihilation reactors. Pure energy. Somewhere in all that is also Element-115...
http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Element_115.htm

Perhaps this is an example of "waste generation" after the process:
The bizarre object which 'fell from the sky' that UFO hunters say is 'proof of aliens'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/634789/The-bizarre-object-which-fell-from-the-sky-that-UFO-hunters-say-is-proof-of-aliens
1529370238559.png

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
its soft disclosure, like UAC stated, and its a new way for the government to funnel money legitimately into black ops programs, space-based or otherwise.

Karlysymon

Superstar
War in the heavens

But also, maybe the branch already exists and they just want to make it public or official (for whatever reason: why now?). In other words, if it is to be made public, it means it will soon be operational.
Anyway, I just couldn't help but be reminded of @VigilantCitizen's articles on the patches. Should give an idea on what all this means and what their uniforms will look/have always looked like.

Top 10 Most Sinister PSYOPS Mission Patches

Logo of New NRO Spy Satellite: An Octopus Engulfing the World with the Words “Nothing is Beyond Our Reach” Underneath

Lisa

Superstar
Idk what its really about and idk if we needed it..but we have it and they like it. Why do we need to go to Mars..and can we really get there?

Exclusive– Mike Pence: Space Force Among Most ‘Significant’ Things for America ‘100 Years from Now’
During his interview with Breitbart News, Pence said that Trump is the “last line of defense” against the “radical left.” He also charged that Trump’s America First agenda “literally transformed” the Minnesota Iron Range.

Pence charged that Trump has worked to rebuild the American military, which he said was in decline during the Obama-Biden administration. Further, the vice president said that Trump’s establishment of the Space Force is one of the most significant moves to ensure American dominance in the future.

“I heard from members of the military that a large percentage of the Air Force had their aircraft grounded so they could be used for spare parts for other planes in the air. We heard that they had shortages of ammunition. Soldiers hadn’t had a significant pay raise in a decade. I mean, one thing after another,” Pence told Breitbart News. “I think one of the most underreported stories over the three and a half years was what this president has done to rebuild the military and transform the military by launching the first new branch of the Armed Forces in more than 70 years.”

“I honestly believe the establishment of the Space Force may be one of the most significant things that this president has done for America 100 years from now,” he added.

Pence added that the Space Force would continue the United States’ military dominance well into the future.

We all had kinds of different pieces of our space assets, and so for the president to bring it all together, I just think it makes sure we’re as dominant militarily in space as we are on land, sea, and air today,” the vice president said.

The president said it last night [during his Republican National Convention speech], the next man and the first woman are going to be American astronauts and then we’re going to Mars,” he said.

Pence then said that President Trump, in contrast to Barack Obama and Joe Biden, has worked to put America’s interests first.

Pence also argued that the president’s rebuilding of the American military yielded peace. He added that weakness emboldens rogue nations; however, he charged that thanks to the president’s rebuilding of the military, America is respected across the world.

“They [Obama and Biden] spent eight years apologizing for the United States,” Pence said. “And this president spent the last three and a half years making the case for the United States, making sure that the countries across the world know that we’re going to put America First, and we’re going to defend America’s interests, and we’re going to stand with America’s allies and stand up to America’s enemies.”