Trump directs Defense Department to 'immediately begin the process' of establishing 'space force' as sixth military branch

Technology has evolved so much that it really is the next logical step.

There is no point in fighting a long term ground based war. Ever. Military geniuses of the past knew this. They just didn't have the tech to make themselves invincible. Attrition always catches up to everything. Like where is the money for this space force? Money is a pretty big obstacle to our stormtrooper dreams.

We need to solve getting off the ground better, and for cheap. What I'm saying is, rockets are too damn slow

Technology has evolved so much that it really is the next logical step.

There is no point in fighting a long term ground based war. Ever. Military geniuses of the past knew this. They just didn't have the tech to make themselves invincible. Attrition always catches up to everything. Like where is the money for this space force? Money is a pretty big obstacle to our stormtrooper dreams.

We need to solve getting off the ground better, and for cheap. What I'm saying is, rockets are too damn slow
Exactly, rockets are very primitive technology that won't get us far and probably never past the solar system. They need to unclassify some of the black ops technology, that apparently involves anti-gravity vehicles.

Like the TR-3B ?

I am not betting on it though, this is just too liberating a technology to ever become public.

As John Lear once stated while viewing one caught on Google Earth, it's known as "VentureStar and it goes to Mars." This is the stuff Ben Rich, second director of Skunkworks, was talking about on his deathbed. Reason for disclosing it? "They have too much power"...

1529364663432.png
Authentic photo snapped during "The Belgium Flap"...

Technology has evolved so much that it really is the next logical step.There is no point in fighting a long term ground based war. Ever. Military geniuses of the past knew this. They just didn't have the tech to make themselves invincible. Attrition always catches up to everything. Like where is the money for this space force? Money is a pretty big obstacle to our stormtrooper dreams.We need to solve getting off the ground better, and for cheap. What I'm saying is, rockets are too damn slow
It's just another soft disclosure for programs that already exist. 1000's of years of existence, yet we go from Studebakers to Star Trek in 40 years and nobody even questions those rapid advancements? Naive. Very naive. Norad, who's mission terrestrially is to monitor all objects that enter the atmosphere, imo is an air force above the air force. Which would make sense that they are involved per their mission. But really, it's the Navy that runs most of the program. This subsidiary is apparently all up in it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Undersea_Test_and_Evaluation_Center

Last edited:
Exactly, rockets are very primitive technology that won't get us far and probably never past the solar system. They need to unclassify some of the black ops technology, that apparently involves anti-gravity vehicles.

Like the TR-3B ?

I am not betting on it though, this is just too liberating a technology to ever become public.
A low powered rocket in outer space will eventually reach faster speeds than anything we got. Once your in outer space it's all about momentum and astrophysics. So they can get far, but it's still not fast enough.

And that doesn't answer the problem of getting off the ground. Maybe anti-gravity does. But all the matter we have or can create reacts to gravity the same way.

Gravity amplifiers and annihilation reactors seem to be two main proponents of the alien ships along with "organic" skins...
"Non-terrestrial officers." Most were listed as "nuclear engineers" and had strange names full of consonants..."Ship-to-ship transfers"...

“I really found my faith when I learned that the government was opposed to the film. If NASA took the time to write me a twenty-page letter, then I knew there must be something happening.” -- Steven Spielberg (on Close Encounters of the Third Kind)
http://www.serpo.org/article6.php

Last edited:
Yes nuclear engines are going to be our best chance. Short term anyway. But you can't just detonate nuclear bombs underneath your spaceship and have everything be cool. Pretty sure fusion doesn't work like that. It's the power of the stars.

You can't have fusion without the gamma rays. Or the huge explosion. So I think the Aliens have something else up their sleeves. It's probably dark matter. Or dark energy. They probably mastered quantum entanglement too.

It's probably dark matter. Or dark energy. They probably mastered quantum entanglement too.
Anti-matter/matter annihilation reactors. Pure energy. Somewhere in all that is also Element-115...
http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Element_115.htm

Perhaps this is an example of "waste generation" after the process:
The bizarre object which 'fell from the sky' that UFO hunters say is 'proof of aliens'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...e-sky-that-UFO-hunters-say-is-proof-of-aliens
1529370238559.png

Last edited:
War in the heavens

But also, maybe the branch already exists and they just want to make it public or official (for whatever reason: why now?). In other words, if it is to be made public, it means it will soon be operational.
Anyway, I just couldn't help but be reminded of @VigilantCitizen's articles on the patches. Should give an idea on what all this means and what their uniforms will look/have always looked like.

Top 10 Most Sinister PSYOPS Mission Patches

Logo of New NRO Spy Satellite: An Octopus Engulfing the World with the Words “Nothing is Beyond Our Reach” Underneath