Trump being drugged

Vixy

Star
ALex Jones told us a while back that Trump was being drugged with a sedative in his ice tea and diet coke that build up during the day and that he slurs in the evening. He also said that the source from which the information came, made Jones promise to never reveal his name or he would be in loads of trouble.

We have now seen a speech with Trump where he slurs and his press secretary has said he has a doctors appointment. So this is real, he really is being drugged, they're taking him out.

Also, you get cotton mouth from sedatives since many of them if not all, decreases the saliva production.

It is scopolamine, and do not be fooled: If Mr. Cointelpro Jones is talking about it, this means they don't want it to be a secret, instead they want people (or at least those within conspiracy theorist culture) to know about it.

Tikawanda

Established
Is this the excuse that's being used to defend Trump's cantankerous behavior? Why can't he just be held accountable for his own actions like everyone else?

Aero

Superstar
Being drugged is probably the least of his worries. He's being accused of sexual misconduct by like 20 women. The courts and government fight and bicker over everything he does. And there's probably an army of Mk Ultra drones ready to smash down the gates of the WH

Victoria

Rookie
He's getting old, he has the unhealthiest diet I've ever seen for someone over 60, he rarely sleeps, and he's under an enormous amount of stress. My money's still on early stages of dementia.

If he was actually being drugged with a sedative that builds up over time, you would see clear effects from it. You would notice his mobility slow down and his eyes droop slightly. His entire speech pattern would be affected, not just the last minute. By the time a sedative has reached the point of causing a person to slur their words, that sedative has already made their body jello. He would have had trouble keeping his head up. I do not see that happening with Trump.

Vixy

Star
He's getting old, he has the unhealthiest diet I've ever seen for someone over 60, he rarely sleeps, and he's under an enormous amount of stress. My money's still on early stages of dementia.

If he was actually being drugged with a sedative that builds up over time, you would see clear effects from it. You would notice his mobility slow down and his eyes droop slightly. His entire speech pattern would be affected, not just the last minute. By the time a sedative has reached the point of causing a person to slur their words, that sedative has already made their body jello. He would have had trouble keeping his head up. I do not see that happening with Trump.
But I’ve talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they’re building up that’s also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged. Now first they had to isolate him to do that. But yes, ladies and gentleman, I’ve talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words. And I’m going to leave it at that. I’ve talked to folks that have talked to him directly.

So notice, “Oh, he’s mentally ill. Oh, he’s got Alzheimer’s.” They isolate him then you start slowly building up the dose, but instead of titrating it like poison, like venom of a cobra, or a rattlesnake, or a water moccasin where you build it up slowly so that you get a immunity to it, you’re building it slowly so the person doesn’t notice it. First it’s almost zero, just a tiny bit and then a little more and then your brain subconsciously becomes addicted to it and wants it and so as the dose gets bigger and bigger you get more comfortable in it. The president’s about two months into being covertly drugged.

Turns out Reagan didn’t have Alzheimers, it was just cold blood! Likewise, Trump isn’t a massive imbecile whose diet, age, and lifestyle are wreaking havoc on his brain, they’re just putting night night juice in his soda pop!

Source: https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/344712/alex-jones-infowars-drugging-trump-diet-cokes-sedatives/

No, he doesn't have alzeimers.

Vixy

Star
Being drugged is probably the least of his worries. He's being accused of sexual misconduct by like 20 women. The courts and government fight and bicker over everything he does. And there's probably an army of Mk Ultra drones ready to smash down the gates of the WH
Can't fight for yourself in court when drugged, can't run a country when drugged. I'd say being drugged is worse.

The Zone

Star
The way they will drive Trump out is by calling on social justice. A portion of the molestation charges in the news are contrived and they're willing to throw dems under the bus like Franken to impose a plan. While Trump is a goof, he is not a globalist and people so quickly overlook that. Nobody likes his tweets or talking style but the countries economy is thriving and there is no actual war despite his bluster. Some just cannot understand that you have to overlook his statements. Watch what a person does and not what they say.

As for being controlled, there is a chance. It is their goal to do so in that the US and Russia will be the last things to fall before globalism takes over. Once that happens, I wonder what some here will think when they push for an all inclusive religion. Peoples eyes and hearts focus is on the now picture instead of the big picture.

You see... they served up un-electable types on the republican side so that Hillary with all her massive flaws could win. Then the Trump card came along and messed up their plans. Even they did not see him coming nor did we for it is hard to believe he could win.

In short, they offer up the choices more than we select them.

Vixy

Star
The way they will drive Trump out is by calling on social justice. A portion of the molestation charges in the news are contrived and they're willing to throw dems under the bus like Franken to impose a plan. While Trump is a goof, he is not a globalist and people so quickly overlook that. Nobody likes his tweets or talking style but the countries economy is thriving and there is no actual war despite his bluster. Some just cannot understand that you have to overlook his statements. Watch what a person does and not what they say.

As for being controlled, there is a chance. It is their goal to do so in that the US and Russia will be the last things to fall before globalism takes over. Once that happens, I wonder what some here will think when they push for an all inclusive religion. Peoples eyes and hearts focus is on the now picture instead of the big picture.

You see... they served up un-electable types on the republican side so that Hillary with all her massive flaws could win. Then the Trump card came along and messed up their plans. Even they did not see him coming nor did we for it is hard to believe he could win.

In short, they offer up the choices more than we select them.
This is exactly what I think. His actions are good, the guy talks alot and has no filter but why should he? he's right! And of course that's why the meetoo app came, I see that now. And like you say, Trump is no Globalist, we have nothing on the guy. I think he's great but a sincerely concearned about the drugging. That may end really bad.

uh.. let's not get carried away. It should be obvious that Trump is a compulsive liar. He really can't help himself. If you can't see this, maybe your BS meter needs calibrated.

Lisa

Superstar
But I’ve talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they’re building up that’s also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged. Now first they had to isolate him to do that. But yes, ladies and gentleman, I’ve talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words. And I’m going to leave it at that. I’ve talked to folks that have talked to him directly.

So notice, “Oh, he’s mentally ill. Oh, he’s got Alzheimer’s.” They isolate him then you start slowly building up the dose, but instead of titrating it like poison, like venom of a cobra, or a rattlesnake, or a water moccasin where you build it up slowly so that you get a immunity to it, you’re building it slowly so the person doesn’t notice it. First it’s almost zero, just a tiny bit and then a little more and then your brain subconsciously becomes addicted to it and wants it and so as the dose gets bigger and bigger you get more comfortable in it. The president’s about two months into being covertly drugged.

Turns out Reagan didn’t have Alzheimers, it was just cold blood! Likewise, Trump isn’t a massive imbecile whose diet, age, and lifestyle are wreaking havoc on his brain, they’re just putting night night juice in his soda pop!

Source: https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/344712/alex-jones-infowars-drugging-trump-diet-cokes-sedatives/

No, he doesn't have alzeimers.
That’s a very interesting opinion