Trump being drugged

There is no reason. Trump is a part of the elite government and he follows their agendas. He's not against them and they're not against him either.
Well I'm not surprised there aren't reasons given as most just run with narratives concerning him. And that goes for those who like him and those who dont.

I thought two easy ones were his treatment of the LGBTQ community along with women since its the complete opposite of Obama who pandered to both groups

mecca

Superstar
I thought two easy ones were his treatment of the LGBTQ community along with women since its the complete opposite of Obama who pandered to both groups
The government doesn't actually care about those groups so why would Trump's mistreatment of them mean that the government is against him?

justjess

Superstar
Just Jess is back! I know this place is about to get even crazier now:eek::) Jump on in the fire, its been red-hot.
Dont go getting ahead of yourself. Consider it a special guest appearance lol. I popped in to see of there was anything on net neutrality but things are crazy hectic for me right now. Hope your doing well tho, miss some of u guys.

As for specific reasons not to like or trust trump.. ive stated them elsewhere numerous times. His extensive track record of financially screwing over employees and small contractors hes used in his businesses is a big one for me. The mess he created down in atlantic city another one. His patholigical lying, his pandering to corporate interests, his treatment of women. The list goes on and on.

Generally you dont get to his level of wealth without being one of them. It just doesnt happen.

The Zone

Star
I bet you will not like my NN take, but please read the companies pushing to keep it and how google can kill any positive articles. It is a complicated issue that has people wanting it to remain the same, doing so in that money is in their pockets. Either way someone gets out money. But I am uo for a spirited debate over there if necessary for this is the Wild, Wild Wes...err, VC forum.

justjess

Superstar
I dont know enough on that one either way to have a spirited debate unfortubately. Some big compabies were for it, some against. I dont trust any of them. My concern as always is how it will effect the regular people (aka non rich people) and small businesses. I can say ive seen no good justification for ending it.

Helioform

Star
Trump does not need to be drugged...he is a child-like narcissist with a huge ego and a narrow view of other cultures. He is only supporting big US businesses and only dislikes the good side of globalism, which is cooperation between nations.

His wife is hot though.

Vixy

Star
Yeah.. suuuureee u talk to people who talk to trump at 9pm at night. Please do enlighten us as to in what capacity they speak to trunp, the nature of their relationship to him, and the nature of their relationship to YOU.

That statement just reeks of bullshit.

No one is drugging trump. He is not drugged. His horrible actions and statements are 10000% his alone to own. He does not drink or do drugs and that has been widely known about him for decades. Cant blame it on the booze, sorry.

He is so incredibly blatantly anti regular people i dont even see how anyone here can still be defending this sociopath. Blinders off guy. Not being a career politician isnt some sort of free pass and if fast pacrd slick talking new yorkers impress u so much i suggest u move there for a weeek and get cured of that particular issue asap. NYC is thr land pf the bullshit artist people. Coming from a ny'er.

Also net neutrality just died. Thank your pal.
LOL! Oh my god... Did you not understand I quoted the article? Seriously, sometimes I wonder if you're on drugs or mentally unstable, haha! This is just too funny. :D

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Hi chassiddy. And no, u didnt put anythibg in a quote box soo.. didnt look like a quote to me especjally since it sounds real similar to your typical nonsensical drivel.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Hi chassiddy. And no, u didnt put anythibg in a quote box soo.. didnt look like a quote to me especjally since it sounds real similar to your typical nonsensical drivel.
LoL! This is why I loooove arguing with you! :D

If it's such "nonsense", why reply in every thread? Just....can't stay away, can you? ;D

Just admit that you have a crush on me, Jess! It's okay.....We already know. :D

SkepticCat

Veteran
Lol drain the swamp. Trump is so blatantly trolling everybody. It's getting ridiculous. He loves the swamp basically. He just wishes he could be the ultimate king of that swamp. And maybe that wish will be granted.

But why would anyone want to be king of a swamp? It goes back to my other post about satisfaction as a form of catharsis. Because that describes Trump to the letter. He will try to take over the swamp, merely to satisfy unhealthy urges. This is why like none of his words matter. It's all a futile exercise in catharsis.

Maybe this is exactly what it is: Trump being some kind of big baby, and society around him just being insane enough to go along with his wishes, as dictated within the limits set by the Deep State operators. 'It's 2016, let's try putting an egomaniac in the White House and see what happens?' - 'HELL YEAH BRO!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!! GIANT WAAAAAALLS!!'

justjess

Superstar
Dont flatter yourself, seriously. Ive commented on ONE thrread in months now. No idea u had anything to do with it when i opened it, am interested in trump discussion and the insane topic drew me in. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump is not being drugged lol. That u think this just confirms u are insane. Please dont make him into your own personal narcissist sociopath martyr or something. Hes just an ungodly rich douchebag conman with a lot of bluster.

Oh and chass.. u friend requested my husband on freaking facebook too? Seriously? Get a life. The man never goes on and checked after months and there is your nasty obese disgusting face. He laughed his ass off when i told him who u are. Seriously. Get a life.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Oh and chass.. u friend requested my husband on freaking facebook too? Seriously? Get a life. The man never goes on and checked after months and there is your nasty obese disgusting face. He laughed his ass off when i told him who u are. Seriously. Get a life.
Peace be upon you.

If this was 5 years ago I would have never believed you but I definitely do now. I legit chuckled when I read this.

justjess

Superstar
Peace be upon you.

If this was 5 years ago I would have never believed you but I definitely do now. I legit chuckled when I read this.
I may be a lot of things but a liar isnt one of them. Lol. Cant make this stuff up.

The Zone

Star
There is only one person who can quickly make someone break character. It could be an interesting weekend around here is the volcano blows for multiple VPN accounts abound. But things were calm for a bit, so I just ignored the situation. I suppose we could use a distraction from the in fighting, so I will pick up some popcorn when out and about today:)

The government doesn't actually care about those groups so why would Trump's mistreatment of them mean that the government is against him?
They may not care about individuals within these groups but they definitely care about normalizing LGBT behaviors as well as raising the woman above the man...

Trump isn't down with that to the extent Obama was

Aero

Superstar
How are they raising woman above man? I'm suspecting there's a lot of optical illusions being fallen for here. Because it's actually pretty rare for a man to stand up for women. And the same goes for LBGT people. Like if there was a conspiracy to normalize these things they did a piss poor job. The reality is someone has to support these people. And activist groups are left with no choice but to feed us optical illusions.

The only thing the "elite" has normalized is abuse. Abuse that is mostly directed at minority groups and women. Now some of you might enjoy that game, but I want to bring the game to its knees. To do that people need to be made consciously aware. We have to make the unconscious conscious to have any hope of destroying our tormentors.