Trump being drugged

Anybody have any tangible reasons as to why they'd be against Trump? Alex jones isn't credible

Like economic reasons? Or what has he done that goes against the wishes of "them"?

DesertRose

Superstar
Paul Craig Roberts "On Jerusalem, Trump Is Purchasing Israel's Protection To Save His Presidency."

Etagloc

Superstar
The way they will drive Trump out is by calling on social justice. A portion of the molestation charges in the news are contrived and they're willing to throw dems under the bus like Franken to impose a plan. While Trump is a goof, he is not a globalist and people so quickly overlook that. Nobody likes his tweets or talking style but the countries economy is thriving and there is no actual war despite his bluster. Some just cannot understand that you have to overlook his statements. Watch what a person does and not what they say.

As for being controlled, there is a chance. It is their goal to do so in that the US and Russia will be the last things to fall before globalism takes over. Once that happens, I wonder what some here will think when they push for an all inclusive religion. Peoples eyes and hearts focus is on the now picture instead of the big picture.

You see... they served up un-electable types on the republican side so that Hillary with all her massive flaws could win. Then the Trump card came along and messed up their plans. Even they did not see him coming nor did we for it is hard to believe he could win.

In short, they offer up the choices more than we select them.
oh no social justice what a terrifying concept

unfortunately for people who are against justice

justice is pretty much universal in every religion

social justice is not Marxist

its roots as a human concept are more ancient than the above picture

the idea that it is a secular concept (as in Marxism) is actually a modern misconception

justice is a part of God's nature.

this is why anyone who opposes justice opposes God.

One of the names of God in Islam is Ash-Shahid, meaning The Witness. As in God will witness injustice even if the system manages to murder the human witnesses who attempt to speak and to make sure that voices of dissent are not heard.

Jay-Z said "even if Jehovah witness, bet he never testify". It is interesting how this Jay-Z line actually can be taken as a response to a Quranic concept. Unfortunately, however, he is wrong. God will testify.

However, you are not Muslim so I will wrap the same essence in a Christian package for you.

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

-2 Thessalonians 1:6

"But if you truly obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

-Exodus 23:22

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

-Romans 8:31

there is a million ways of packaging these very basic and universal concepts but regardless of which religion you believe is the ultimate truth, pretty much all of them are in agreement. with the exception of satanism. let me throw in my lot with God rather than Satan.

I mean to look at the righteous cause of the Palestines for example..... or the cause of any of the peoples fighting against imperialism...

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

-Romans 8:31

that's why it doesn't matter how much money the US and Israel have. It is a matter of material power versus a righteous cause.

Spirit versus matter. God versus materialism.

I give it to the "might makes right" crowd..... the "might makes right" crowd and approach- they get results. the only thing is they also bring a curse upon themselves. so whatever results they get are really just a trojan horse. and what is worse is they sort of become drunk.... this trojan horse apparently has wine packaged with it and they become intoxicated. so irrational cursed zombies with material power versus innocent people defending a righteous cause with God on their side...... it is simply a matter of David versus Goliath and David is destined to kill Goliath. Goliath might scare a few people but he is already destined to be killed by Goliath. He is in a fight against what is preordained. He is a doomed man.

Etagloc

Superstar
how do people even believe the whopper (and not the good kind of whopper at Burger King) that Trump was some dude going against the establishment..... yeah.... going against the establishment by appealing to racial prejudice.....

Trump is of the establishment

y'all are falling for the exact same trick that Bush and Reagan played...... they are just regular guys bucking the establishment... yeah, suuuuuure....... and I am not biased here- Obama and Clinton were just as bad.......

but in any case people need to pay better attention and not fall for the same tricks over and over again.

quarterback

Rookie
is this dude going to drain the swamp or what.

he doesn't drink or smoke so any slurring must be questioned as for a fact 'they' do contaminate our consumption and knowing the donald he'd be the first to shout from the rooftops but this OP vid proves not a lot. he's more than likely compromised elsewhere which makes him edgy.
+ he's a business man, not a polished seasoned politician.

Vixy

Star
uh.. let's not get carried away. It should be obvious that Trump is a compulsive liar. He really can't help himself. If you can't see this, maybe your BS meter needs calibrated.
Bet you loooved Obama, didnt you? Probably Clinton and the other puppets aswell. ;) Personally, I prefer leaders who think for themselves and doesnt follow a preplan put together by satanists.

Aero

Superstar
Lol drain the swamp. Trump is so blatantly trolling everybody. It's getting ridiculous. He loves the swamp basically. He just wishes he could be the ultimate king of that swamp. And maybe that wish will be granted.

But why would anyone want to be king of a swamp? It goes back to my other post about satisfaction as a form of catharsis. Because that describes Trump to the letter. He will try to take over the swamp, merely to satisfy unhealthy urges. This is why like none of his words matter. It's all a futile exercise in catharsis.

Bet you loooved Obama, didnt you? Probably Clinton and the other puppets aswell. ;) Personally, I prefer leaders who think for themselves and doesnt follow a preplan put together by satanists.
Sure, sure. Whatever you need to assume about me is fine. It's good to be able to recognize a script, but learn to do it on your own. You didn't discover that, you are only repeating what you've heard.

Your subconscious recognizes lies far more easily, so you already know when he is lying even if you would rather ignore it or are simply stuck in the habit of never paying attention to these things

justjess

Superstar
But I’ve talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they’re building up that’s also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged. Now first they had to isolate him to do that. But yes, ladies and gentleman, I’ve talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words. And I’m going to leave it at that. I’ve talked to folks that have talked to him directly.

So notice, “Oh, he’s mentally ill. Oh, he’s got Alzheimer’s.” They isolate him then you start slowly building up the dose, but instead of titrating it like poison, like venom of a cobra, or a rattlesnake, or a water moccasin where you build it up slowly so that you get a immunity to it, you’re building it slowly so the person doesn’t notice it. First it’s almost zero, just a tiny bit and then a little more and then your brain subconsciously becomes addicted to it and wants it and so as the dose gets bigger and bigger you get more comfortable in it. The president’s about two months into being covertly drugged.

Turns out Reagan didn’t have Alzheimers, it was just cold blood! Likewise, Trump isn’t a massive imbecile whose diet, age, and lifestyle are wreaking havoc on his brain, they’re just putting night night juice in his soda pop!

Source: https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/344712/alex-jones-infowars-drugging-trump-diet-cokes-sedatives/

No, he doesn't have alzeimers.
Yeah.. suuuureee u talk to people who talk to trump at 9pm at night. Please do enlighten us as to in what capacity they speak to trunp, the nature of their relationship to him, and the nature of their relationship to YOU.

That statement just reeks of bullshit.

No one is drugging trump. He is not drugged. His horrible actions and statements are 10000% his alone to own. He does not drink or do drugs and that has been widely known about him for decades. Cant blame it on the booze, sorry.

He is so incredibly blatantly anti regular people i dont even see how anyone here can still be defending this sociopath. Blinders off guy. Not being a career politician isnt some sort of free pass and if fast pacrd slick talking new yorkers impress u so much i suggest u move there for a weeek and get cured of that particular issue asap. NYC is thr land pf the bullshit artist people. Coming from a ny'er.

Also net neutrality just died. Thank your pal.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah.. suuuureee u talk to people who talk to trump at 9pm at night. Please do enlighten us as to in what capacity they speak to trunp, the nature of their relationship to him, and the nature of their relationship to YOU.

That statement just reeks of bullshit.

No one is drugging trump. He is not drugged. His horrible actions and statements are 10000% his alone to own. He does not drink or do drugs and that has been widely known about him for decades. Cant blame it on the booze, sorry.

He is so incredibly blatantly anti regular people i dont even see how anyone here can still be defending this sociopath. Blinders off guy. Not being a career politician isnt some sort of free pass and if fast pacrd slick talking new yorkers impress u so much i suggest u move there for a weeek and get cured of that particular issue asap. NYC is thr land pf the bullshit artist people. Coming from a ny'er.

Also net neutrality just died. Thank your pal.
She said they put it in his Diet Coke...

justjess

Superstar
Someone else said maybe hr had a couple drinks.

Only the first part of my respinse was directed at her, the rest the thread. But GREAT contribution, Lisa.

Lisa

Superstar
Someone else said maybe hr had a couple drinks.

Only the first part of my respinse was directed at her, the rest the thread. But GREAT contribution, Lisa.
You answered her though, so I assumed that you were talking to her...silly me.
Anyway, she did say it was given to him in his Diet Coke.

justjess

Superstar
Slowly for you again.. the firdt paragraph of my response was directly to her. The rest was general response to the thread. Do u get it yet?

Do u have anything to actually contribute here?

Lisa

Superstar
Slowly for you again.. the firdt paragraph of my response was directly to her. The rest was general response to the thread. Do u get it yet?

Do u have anything to actually contribute here?
I do, but you did answer her, so I thought you were solely talking to her, I’m thinking you’re not understanding me....
I was trying to help you out, that was my contribution.

The Zone

Star
Just Jess is back! I know this place is about to get even crazier now:eek::) Jump on in the fire, its been red-hot.