Trump being drugged

You just listed two men who came out about being sexually abused and people are believing their allegations despite evidence as well. A lot of these things happened a while ago and there is no evidence for them but the abuser still shouldn't be able to get away with what they did.
It doesn't matter if we believe or disbelieve their accounts. I'm only speaking on the punishment off accusations. You agree that people shouldn't be punished based on allegations right?

The law should be followed and they should go to court. But sexual abuse has been an open secret in hollywood and a lot of other industries for a while now and the people who do it have a lot of power. They've been getting away with it for years without repercussions. Finally people are coming out about it, do you honestly think all these people are liars?
And you think Hollywood learned its lesson and is now seeking to rid itself of the culture it has supported for decades? Or is this a case of social engineering?

Because like I said, all these different men getting punished (some/most/a lot of them deservingly so) based off a woman simply alleging they did wrong, is a good example of how society is now valuing women over men. And I can't even say now because this has been going on for some time now