Trump And The Jewish Wall

Lady

Star
Trump Says He Prayed for Wisdom From God While Touching Western Wall
By BRANDON SHOWALTERMay 23, 2017 | 5:24 PM
President Donald Trump reportedly prayed to have God's wisdom as he touched the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem Monday.
Johnnie Moore, a member of Trump's evangelical advisory board and one of the leading candidates to be the U.S. ambassador for Religious Freedom, tweeted a quote from Trump: "I visited the Western Wall, & marveled at the monument to God's presence...my hand upon the wall and to pray...for wisdom from God."
Trump is the first American president to visit Judaism's holiest site while in office. Prior to going the Western Wall, he visited one of Christianity's most sacred sites, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which some believe is the place where Jesus was crucified. The trip to Jerusalem was the second stop on Trump's first international trip as president.
His flight to the Jewish state was also historic in that he flew directly from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, a flight pattern that never happens. In Saudi Arabia, he gave a speech to leaders of over 50 Muslim-majority countries, challenging them to drive terrorists out of their lands.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
And now, this...(History)

"Religion without history is like a 3-legged chair. Wobbly, to say the least." -- UnderAlienControl

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Davening-it really is a thing!
http://www.sdjewishworld.com/2013/12/27/davening-at-victorias-secret/

I am so glad that Trump was not davening. According to his own words, he asked God for wisdom. Right now, we should take him at his word.
I know, right. I had no idea that's what it symbolized until BN clued me in. Well, you know, one thing I've never been able to fault BN on is his scholarship. He knows history. Celebrities are into kabbalah. Madonna comes to mind as a big time practicioner and look how high her star rose. Also, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. I've never been big on doing "mysticism" in religion. Seems counter-intuitive and contradictory. Like, "Here there be Dragons" kinda shite... (<>..<>)

Lady

Star
I know, right. I had no idea that's what it symbolized until BN clued me in. Well, you know, one thing I've never been able to fault BN on is his scholarship. He knows history. Celebrities are into kabbalah. Madonna comes to mind as a big time practicioner and look how high her star rose. Also, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. I've never been big on doing "mysticism" in religion. Seems counter-intuitive and contradictory. Like, "Here there be Dragons" kinda shite... (<>..<>)

Who is BN?

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
According to some wiping out Israel would solve a lot of the problems in the Middle East....While I don't agree with the assessment the Jewish nation has always had a target on it's back. And while I hate referencing religion or anything to do with it doesn't this bible say that those who protect God's people (Israel) will prosper?

Kung Fu

Superstar
So Russia and Israel are both controlling Trump? How do you suppose that arrangement works?
I used to believe that Russia was Israels and US's enemy but after seeing this circus with Trump at the center and his little visit to Israel I've come to believe that both have their hands far up his ass. On the surface, they want to pretend to us that they're enemies but I think we should all know better.

"Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated."

Bane- The Dark Knight Rises

Serveto

Star
President Kushner & Vice President Trump Meet The Most Happy Fella
View attachment 434
I (facetiously) wonder if it was a breach of post-Vatican II protocol that Bergoglio didn't hide his pectoral cross so as not to offend the Kushners' religious sensibilities? Even though I rather like black, and think it sometimes elegant in formal wear, to me the women in that pic look like they are dressed for a ritual wedding to a Sith Lord. The only guy who looks happily oblivious to it all is President, or, as @UnderAlienControl would have it, perhaps more accurately:D, "Vice President" Trump himself, who is probably calculating the potentially good worldwide ratings that his new Reality Show is going to get with all of this free publicity.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I (facetiously) wonder if it was a breach of post-Vatican II protocol that Bergoglio didn't hide his pectoral cross so as not to offend the Kushners' religious sensibilities? Even though I rather like black, and think it sometimes elegant in formal wear, to me the women in that pic look like they are dressed for a ritual wedding to a Sith Lord. The only guy who looks happily oblivious to it all is President, or, as @UnderAlienControl would have it, perhaps more accurately:D, "Vice President" Trump himself, who is probably calculating the potentially good worldwide ratings that his new Reality Show is going to get with all of this free publicity.
This had me genuinely laughing.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4530634/Trump-visits-Jerusalem-s-Western-Wall-pray.html Trump the Saviour of Israel. Maybe he's their Messiah the "Israelites" have been waiting for all this time lol..
I see the quotes around Israelites. I'm sure you are being facetious.There are no Israelites only Israelis. Jesus wasn't a Jew he was an Israelite. Most people don't realize that to call Jesus a Jew is a bit of an insult. Here's more on that:

Jesus Was An Israelite: What Is The Difference Between An Israelite & A Jew?

http://rense.com/general96/JesusIsraelite.html

EXCERPT:
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

But Jesus did not care that he was insulting people whose ancestry was not pleasing to God, and whose religion (Judaism) was insulting to God. It is, however, much more understandable that the Jews and the Christians would hate each other forever than that the evangelical Christians would act and donate as if they were Jews themselves.

As far as that pic goes, the women look like something out of the movie "The Others";)

Last edited:
I've heard from quite a few people that Russia is the enemy of Israel.
Russia and Israel can not be too keen to each other, but nations and corporations work together control the world. Sure, they might stab each other in the back if they get a chance but their end goal is the same.

President Kushner & Vice President Trump Meet The Most Happy Fella
View attachment 434
Trump is the only one who looks happy in that picture. His wife looks like she'd rather be anywhere else, his daughter looks like she's practicing her best impression of a doll, and while his son(?) looks like he's smiling his eyes seem so blank. The Pope looks genuinely angry to have to be in that photo op.