Trump and Co. Iranian mis-adventures

Tidal

Star
Sorry, I thought you would have perused the info already posted here and have something relevant to add to the discussion.....
Sorry, I'm still trying to figger out whether you started this thread to bash Trump or the Dems or both?..:confused:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
These massive wars and civil conflicts began with the meddling of colonial powers, the creation of Israel, the chopping up of borders, and the contemporary Western elite backing and funding certain groups of people against the other. Not saying that some Muslims are not to blame but it can't be a coincidence that these blood baths started when outside forces started meddling in the affairs of others.
Thats where it started, at least the modern version of this sad affair.....
But its weaklings like Erdogan, That fat Saudi fool and the rest, who sell us out everytime. I know TPTB aint giving out no fair deals..... but Id like to think I could expect more from Muslim leadership.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sorry, I'm still trying to figger out whether you started this thread to bash Trump or the Dems or both?..:confused:
Why dont you check out the posts and figure it out instead of stumbling around in the dark asking for info thats already been provided here?

Tidal

Star
Why dont you check out the posts and figure it out instead of stumbling around in the dark asking for info thats already been provided here?
Mate, you dropped a bunch of 20-minute vids in our laps, no offence but I simply don't have time to wade through them, and anyway The Waltons is on TV soon and I can't miss that- "Granma knits a shawl for the county fair, and Olivia bakes a cake"
Hmm sounds good.. :D

Kung Fu

Superstar
Thats where it started, at least the modern version of this sad affair.....
But its weaklings like Erdogan, That fat Saudi fool and the rest, who sell us out everytime. I know TPTB aint giving out no fair deals..... but Id like to think I could expect more from Muslim leadership.
Brother, don't expect much from Muslims who have been put in power by the West, especially the Saudis. Erdogan is a mixed bag. He seems like he's playing the game while trying to revive Islam slowly as well. I'll refrain judgment on him.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Mate, you dropped a bunch of 20-minute vids in our laps, no offence but I simply don't have time to wade through them, and anyway The Waltons is on TV soon and I can't miss that- "Granma knits a shawl for the county fair, and Olivia bakes a cake"
Hmm sounds good.. :D
If you aint interested in doing the homework the rest of us have, what was your point in commenting?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Brother, don't expect much from Muslims who have been put in power by the West, especially the Saudis. Erdogan is a mixed bag. He seems like he's playing the game while trying to revive Islam slowly as well. I'll refrain judgment on him.
I think hes a crook like the rest... ambitious but not talented enough to realize his dreams of power. I dont know about Imran Khan's personal life, some say good some say bad..... but he appears to be corruption free.

Tidal

Star
If you aint interested in doing the homework the rest of us have, what was your point in commenting?
I was hoping to get some fearless straight answers to my question- "Is the world a better place without terrorist leaders?"
Anybody care to step up to the plate?:rolleyes:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I was hoping to get some fearless straight answers to my question- "Is the world a better place without terrorist leaders?"
Anybody care to step up to the plate?:rolleyes:
By terrorist leaders are you talking about the US presidents, Al-Qaeda, the Saudi royal family, NATO, and etc.?

Tidal

Star
By terrorist leaders are you talking about the US presidents, Al-Qaeda, the Saudi royal family, NATO, and etc.?
I'm talking about people who fly airliners into buildings and blow up, shoot, stab and run over innocent people in the street.

PS- Speaking of terrorists, an IRA bomb went off in Leicester (England) in 1990 (below), it rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat but miraculously nobody was hurt. So if ever I come face to face with an IRA terrorist I'm going to ask him what the hell had our cat done to upset the IRA?.. :)

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm talking about people who fly airliners into buildings and blow up, shoot, stab and run over innocent people in the street.

PS- Speaking of terrorists, an IRA bomb went off in Leicester (England) in 1990 (below), it rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat but miraculously nobody was hurt. So if ever I come face to face with an IRA terrorist I'm going to ask him what the hell had our cat done to upset the IRA?.. :)

What about people who get drones, which is a type of plane, to bomb innocent people and then call it a mistake only for them to do it again multiple times over?

What about people who invade countries based on lies and then bomb, r*pe, stab, and torture to death the citizens of said nations?

Tidal

Star
What about people who get drones, which is a type of plane, to bomb innocent people and then call it a mistake only for them to do it again multiple times over?
What about people who invade countries based on lies and then bomb, r*pe, stab, and torture to death the citizens of said nations?
Our drones only bomb the guilty, not the innocent.
And if our soldiers raped, stabbed and tortured anybody they'd be court-martialled and jailed..:p

Remember, the terrorists declared war on us, so Trump is simply saying to them-