Trump and Co. Iranian mis-adventures

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is more than just him and his cadre of cretins, many Dems are fully complicit as well. I will post a few videos here that break down the subject with recent events in mind. If anyone has legit info to add, this is a place for it. If you disagree, this is a place for you to post factual evidence to bolster your claims to the contrary.

Helioform

Star
I admit Im down w/this Democrat though........
She is right...all this pressure on the ME might end up causing a nuclear war. Trump (and some of his supporters) thinks he looks "tough" by taking out some of these terrorists but in the end it might just create an escalation in the longer term.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Apologies for posting TYT, but they had the original footage and an update......
Republicans who put America first are beginning to break from the heard....

Tidal

Star
As a Brit, US politics are not my strong point, but by taking out anti-American terrorist leaders, isn't Trump simply acting in self-defence to keep all Americans safe?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You should check out this thread more thoroughly, because that aint what Trump did. At all.

Tidal

Star
You should check out this thread more thoroughly, because that aint what Trump did. At all.
Sorry, but I'd have thought the world would be a safer place without terrorist leaders in it, or am I missing something?..:confused:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sorry, I thought you would have perused the info already posted here and have something relevant to add to the discussion.....

Kung Fu

Superstar
And we wonder why we have no peace in Muslim nations..... "Look, up in the sky for a blame target..... Its the "Jews", its the Kaffirun, its....." Us. Over and over again smh.
These massive wars and civil conflicts began with the meddling of colonial powers, the creation of Israel, the chopping up of borders, and the contemporary Western elite backing and funding certain groups of people against the other. Not saying that some Muslims are not to blame but it can't be a coincidence that these blood baths started when outside forces started meddling in the affairs of others.