Trump 3rd Term? What Could Happen? Press Conferences No More? Rapture Soon?

Sunshine

Established
Ain't nobody getting a third term. I don't care if Jesus Himself came down and said "Vote him in a third time." We'd all be like "Sorry, Jesus, that's not up to You."

Thunderian

Superstar
lol never change man

and as much as I hate to share this bullshit see what an ideological architect of Trumpism has planned for us

Come on. Your examples of Trump supporters taking the idea of a civil war seriously are a nameless dude and some militia guys? That should tell you how seriously it’s being taken. There is no broad support for a civil war among Trump supporters.

Thunderian

Superstar
Ain't nobody getting a third term. I don't care if Jesus Himself came down and said "Vote him in a third time." We'd all be like "Sorry, Jesus, that's not up to You."
The same people who appreciate the things he’s doing now would be the first to revolt against him if he tried to stay past his due date. No one wants a dictator.

ohhi9876

Veteran

The years on the signs increase by multiples of four, signifying future elections. The president first appears in the frame standing above a “Trump 2048” sign, which then increases by four as he looks on. The number keeps changing faster, later increasing to multiples of 100, then 1,000, and finally 10,000, before the numbers change to “4EVA,” slang for “forever,” as Trump stares into the camera and the video ends.

ohhi9876

Veteran