Trump 3rd Term? What Could Happen? Press Conferences No More? Rapture Soon?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Sorry this is not funny... what could happen if he wins 2020 and demands 2024?

Mike Huckabee claims Donald Trump IS eligible for a third term and boasts he has been 'named to head up the 2024 re-election campaign in an apparent troll against Democrats
  • Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee teased Democrats by saying that he had been appointed to head President Trump's 2024 re-election campaign
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7787359/Mike-Huckabee-claims-Donald-Trump-eligible-term.html

Many people have been predicting rapture event in Dec. ... Astroid close call tomorrow. Will continue to post links. ...

ohhi9876

Veteran

Aero

Superstar
I'm thinking of the chaos a third term would bring. Now obviously someone like me could "handle" it. But there's a lot of brain-snatched people out there. Like how can you trust anyone?

I only trust my little pride. And by little I mean greatest of all time. That's why I think people should transform into lions. Think about it...

MoDc

Established
Oh I’m sure if he wins re-election there won’t be another one. They’re already telegraphing it. Hell, unless he loses in a landslide I doubt he’ll concede

That's why I think people should transform into lions. Think about it...
We should be more like Hyenas.

Thunderian

Superstar
How would he even run for a third term? And before anyone tries to say that he would just abuse his presidential power or sign an executive order or something, may I draw your attention to the fact that he’s been under investigation by his political enemies with the intent of destroying his presidency since the day he took office, and he has yet to show the kind of dictatorial high-handedness that you’d think would be necessary to do something as drastic as force his way into a third and illegal term.

The same people who accused Trump of not being able to accept a potential loss in 2016 can not shut UP now about the risk that he won’t accept the results of the next one, or some imaginary future campaign. Accept the results of the last election, and then we can talk about the results of the next.

Lisa

Superstar
How would he even run for a third term? And before anyone tries to say that he would just abuse his presidential power or sign an executive order or something, may I draw your attention to the fact that he’s been under investigation by his political enemies with the intent of destroying his presidency since the day he took office, and he has yet to show the kind of dictatorial high-handedness that you’d think would be necessary to do something as drastic as force his way into a third and illegal term.

The same people who accused Trump of not being able to accept a potential loss in 2016 can not shut UP now about the risk that he won’t accept the results of the next one, or some imaginary future campaign. Accept the results of the last election, and then we can talk about the results of the next.
The article says Huckabee was trolling, anyway.

Thunderian

Superstar
The article says Huckabee was trolling, anyway.
I know, but the troll is made possible because some Democrats, who appear to be otherwise not mentally impaired, keep talking about Trump’s third term like it’s a serious possibility. I’m sure it would be great, but there’s no way it would ever happen.

Lisa

Superstar
I know, but the troll is made possible because some Democrats, who appear to be otherwise not mentally impaired, keep talking about Trump’s third term like it’s a serious possibility. I’m sure it would be great, but there’s no way it would ever happen.
Sounds like they are just trying to scare their supporters to get out the vote.

ohhi9876

Veteran

I can see T having Ivank a run and he will be VP to "watch over things"
he could still run the show a lot but just not take over if she could no longer serve...

Thunderian

Superstar
unless there was an emergency and election got canceled... or amendment to constitution or both ...
No one is going to amend the constitution so Trump can have a third term. He can’t run for one legally, and the US has entire law enforcement agencies that will uphold the law if he tried.

MoDc

Established
Literally the only people who talk about a civil war are people who hate Trump. It’s just more loony fantasy.
lol never change man

and as much as I hate to share this bullshit see what an ideological architect of Trumpism has planned for us