Trump 2024

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I see MSM making big deal over Orange Man having dinner with Kanye and his friends. Pushing the white supremacist narrative. What about this Fuentes guy they called white supremacist? Sounds like Mexican name to me. I suppose now Orange Man running again Black Lies Matter and antifa will crawl out from under the rocks they been hiding under. This like watching a rerun on TV. I'm already sick of the 2024 election.
Dont forget the Proud Boiz and co! These losers really cant wait to get the band back together... even if none of them can play an instrument.

redqueen

Superstar
He'll be back and most likely pushed forward in the selection process. Almost seems prophetic (or just more predictive programming?) with Baron Trump as a character in a book from the late 19th century.

Along with Orange Man pushed forward so will Black Lies Matter, Antifa and all the rest of the usual suspects come out of the woodwork.

redqueen

Superstar

Lalas

Star
In my opinion, the Wachowski sisters are most in tune with the spirit and the goals of the time. I'm running Lilly&Lana for President.
2024, just before the programmed tipping point 2025.
Two sisters, ex-brothers, transhumanist artists..
What more?

And they will be in perfect "opposition" to the multipolar transhumanist supporters of the traditional and fighters against Western depravity. A truly promising development with an unknown ending.
(2024, by coincidence, is also the Russian election. Maybe Vlad will concrete on the throne, or... Prigozhin, even Girkin "Strelkov", who knows? What all potential real candidates have in common is that they are all in line with the transhumanist foundations of modern times (that is, we here, for example, are 100% aluminum hats to them. Including all those who dreaming alternative dream, but are opposed to the things of the new normal that the "alternative" supports and does.) So there is practically the basic plan has no competition.)

polymoog

Superstar

Lalas

Star
However, the presidential candidacy of the famous with photo "30 (pennies)silver pieces for Judas" Pence could very well be used as an additional springboard for other conservative candidates such as I gave-to-the-world-three-wonderful-vaccines-Warp speed Trump, vaccines-is-ok-but-no-mandates De Sanctis, and, of course, the Democratic favorite of conservative audiences - the climate change deniers-should-be-in-jail RFK Jr.