Trump 2024

Now that it's official, might want a dedicated thread to follow up on Trump's campaign trail.

It was underwhelming to say the least. The AR-15 felt like a squirt gun. I understand the past 6 years aged him double the amount, but it was unusually low energy, no edge. Talking points weren't really compelling either. Seemed watered down to appease the Republicans on the other side of the impending schism.

What happened to his speech writers?

That performance is only gonna get more people on the De Santis bandwagon which would be a terrible mistake if he would decide to run.

Hope it's just a temporary dip and it's still a long way. But he'd better get his mojo back.

redqueen

Superstar
Thank Ya @Artful Revealer
I was searching for a place to post
this would be nice to have one main
thread dedicated instead of looking
all over for one that fits the information
Your trying to post

think We all Seen this coming eh

Even if he was elected why would it be any different than last time? They would probably come out with a new version of Covid just to get rid of him again. And if he runs again Dominion still counting the votes so even if he wins he loses. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

In his speech he advocated for the old school voting system, ie. pen & paper, hand-counted, only on election day. No more machines or widespread absentee / mail-in voting. Obviously, you need to get your majority in legislation and control over the executive in order for that to happen, which won't be before 2025 soonest.

Moreover, they should've spammed the public debate with this proposal non-stop and not be swayed by the deep state's psychological warfare of calling every election skeptic who's not a Democrat an election denier.

Can’t change the iconic.

View attachment 82434
Let's face it he is compromised. Just the fact he never got rid of Attorney General Barr speaks volumes. Plus he had Jeffrey Epstein lurking around Mar Alago too. He tells people what they want to hear and never backed down on vaccines. At best he is the lesser of two evils and at worst he is just another rich person taking advantage of the chaos.

Let's not forget he kicked Steve Bannon to the curb at the behest of Ivanka and the criminal she is married to. Ivanka didn't even back him up when it came to the stolen election. I still like Melania though plus she has a better hair arrangement too lol.

Every politician is compromised. That's why a lot of folk don't wanna vote for a politician.
Yeah but the demoncrats have an attorney general that actually goes after people and gets things done albeit the wrong things. Demoncrats play hardball and republicrats play softball. Republicrats let the demoncrats steal their lunch money every time. Crazy Nancy still running the show and Orange Man still crying.

I remember when Pelosi ripped up Orange Man state of the union on live tv across the nation and he did nothing. When a bully kicks sand in your face you fight back immediately or they keep doing it hence where we stand today with Nancy running the country and Orange Man playing golf blowing hot air. Never helped Julian Assange pardoned criminals and where is the wall?

I'm still waiting for Hillary to go to prison. I wonder why that never happened. So when Orange Man becomes president in 2024 the wall is finally done. The only problem is that everyone who wanted to come here illegally is already here. I remember on Orange Man's TV show The Apprentice whenever the contestants had excuses why they didn't complete their tasks he fired them. Well he didn't complete his tasks and Nancy fired him. Sad but true.

I see MSM making big deal over Orange Man having dinner with Kanye and his friends. Pushing the white supremacist narrative. What about this Fuentes guy they called white supremacist? Sounds like Mexican name to me. I suppose now Orange Man running again Black Lies Matter and antifa will crawl out from under the rocks they been hiding under. This like watching a rerun on TV. I'm already sick of the 2024 election.