True or False?

Serveto

Star
The next person is very good at reading people, right off the bat.
False (I can be very gullible).

The next person, like me in this respect, has a perfectly preserved copy of this issue of In Touch magazine because, in the future, after the revolution, it will be a priceless artifact and proof of not only how vulgar America had become, but also of how desperate it can be to have to move through the check-out line of any given grocery store without any good reading material of one's own.

1526519173811.png

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

The next person, like me in this respect, has a perfectly preserved copy of this issue of In Touch magazine because, in the future, after the revolution, it will be a priceless artifact and proof of not only how vulgar America had become, but also of how desperate it can be to have to move through the check-out line of any given grocery store without any good reading material of one's own.

View attachment 7473
lol
I love this ♡

Handcar

Rookie

View attachment 7473
I would never buy something featuring a Kartrashian.

The next person thinks advertising is a cancer.

Last edited:

yiksmes

Established
That's a hard one, depends on the intention, sometimes it's something good. Even though it's mostly bad.
True and false if i can say =)

The next person has a sock account and will claim false:D:D:D

Vytas

Star
False, no true...wait...false false in that order... meaning i will not claim that false is false, because it's false...Ugh why did i start this, i could just wait for easier question...false and double false, like espresso.
Next person has secrets :p

Maes17

Superstar
False, but neither he is whistleblower. Entertainer, controlled opposition...Still he did some good work through years.
Next person was/is gifted athlete.
True. Gifted? Unsure. I played defenisve back in football, left/right winger ice hockey. I had the athletic tools just undersized. Could hit like a truck though haha.

Next person has played a sport?

elsbet

Superstar
Just looked her up and she's nice looking.

The next person thinks winter is coming?
Weirdness.. lol

I was going to reply to @Maes17, myself (I actually thought I had, but didn't hit 'post reply' apparently)... see below. o_____O

Can I answer twice? Hell naw

Next person thinks Hilary Duff is hot
Ahh... false. She's very pretty though. ☆

The next person loves Wintertime. o_O
-------

Anyway... false. I know summertime is here. I wish Winter was coming a bit sooner though.

The next person loves the Holiday season.