True or False?

Some of you may remember this game from the previous forum, and thought I'd bring it back because it can be fun (I know @Loki still has his wisdom teeth [well, he did when we were playing this game] and @Serveto 's comment about a pink monkey still makes me laugh). The rules are pretty simple: make a statement about the next poster and that poster responds with either "True" or "False" and then makes their own statement about the next poster.

The next poster has a food allergy.

yannick

Veteran
False, i don't drive at all, and when i tried it always ended very bad :) Gave up on that, my brain doesn't have it whatever that "it" is...
Next person loves adrenaline
Wow, I don't drive too and don't plan to either! :) Oh and I do love adrenaline, however ...

False, i try to avoid it and think it's a form of a natural drug when used in excess =) (like most things)
Next person is a hermit
I wish that was true! Does that count? Lol.

Next person is a gamer.

yannick

Veteran
Same :)

I used to be, but only few games, elder scroll series, and ghotic series, i think most new games lack challenge...

Next person is a liar (go on answer that, no one will believe you anyways :) )
:) Agree, old games were the best. Now they focus more on graphics and everything's way easier on the control side. The best game is the game of life!

I am a liar except if God Helps me to always blurt out the truth in the end, lol!

True!

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves.

The next person knows this...
False! How would I know this? For all I know you could be an angel or simply an illusion Created by God to test me. I just have to treat you as best as I can.

The next person wants www.vigilantcitizen.com to become (or surpass) the new facebook!

Last edited: