True or False?

false

next person can't wait for their hot peppers to ripen

False.
The next person loves roller coasters
True!

I will be riding Sheikra in a couple of months!

The next person is a "dog person".

True!

I will be riding Sheikra in a couple of months!

The next person is a "dog person".
You’re brave o_O I could never! I had a lot of fun at universal studios, haven’t made it to Busch Gardens yet :)

The next person is very good at reading people, right off the bat.
False (I can be very gullible).

The next person, like me in this respect, has a perfectly preserved copy of this issue of In Touch magazine because, in the future, after the revolution, it will be a priceless artifact and proof of not only how vulgar America had become, but also of how desperate it can be to have to move through the check-out line of any given grocery store without any good reading material of one's own.

1526519173811.png

Last edited:

The next person, like me in this respect, has a perfectly preserved copy of this issue of In Touch magazine because, in the future, after the revolution, it will be a priceless artifact and proof of not only how vulgar America had become, but also of how desperate it can be to have to move through the check-out line of any given grocery store without any good reading material of one's own.

View attachment 7473
lol
I love this ♡

View attachment 7473
I would never buy something featuring a Kartrashian.

The next person thinks advertising is a cancer.

Last edited:

yiksmes

Established
That's a hard one, depends on the intention, sometimes it's something good. Even though it's mostly bad.
True and false if i can say =)

The next person has a sock account and will claim false:D:D:D

False, but neither he is whistleblower. Entertainer, controlled opposition...Still he did some good work through years.
Next person was/is gifted athlete.
True. Gifted? Unsure. I played defenisve back in football, left/right winger ice hockey. I had the athletic tools just undersized. Could hit like a truck though haha.

Next person has played a sport?

Just looked her up and she's nice looking.

The next person thinks winter is coming?
Weirdness.. lol

I was going to reply to @Maes17, myself (I actually thought I had, but didn't hit 'post reply' apparently)... see below. o_____O

Can I answer twice? Hell naw

Next person thinks Hilary Duff is hot
Ahh... false. She's very pretty though. ☆

The next person loves Wintertime. o_O
-------

Anyway... false. I know summertime is here. I wish Winter was coming a bit sooner though.

The next person loves the Holiday season.