True Israel

Jesus exclusively told the Jews that Israel is not a bloodline.

“39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God”

Their mistaken perception persists today among zionists.

Daze

Superstar
So Israel murdered 700 women and children this week alone. It continues as we speak btw.
Done it with impunity. Israelis openly calling for the complete genocide of every Palestinian on social media.

As we speak 2 million Palestinians don't have water, food or electricity because satan is not subject to international laws.

If this is your "gentile inviting light".. Which is quite literally hell on earth for 2 million people.. one is left to wonder what your darkness is?

So Israel murdered 700 women and children this week alone. It continues as we speak btw.
Done it with impunity. Israelis openly calling for the complete genocide of every Palestinian on social media.

As we speak 2 million Palestinians don't have water, food or electricity because satan is not subject to international laws.

If this is your "gentile inviting light".. Which is quite literally hell on earth for 2 million people.. one is left to wonder what your darkness is?
Phipps isn’t a Jewish racial supremacist, I believe, if you were talking to him. Correct me if I’m wrong Phipps but that’s what I gather

Daze

Superstar
No, i don't think he is. I commented on his image above is all.

phipps

Star

The image is about how Gentiles will find out about the Gospel of Christ/the light.

phipps

Star
Galatians 3:7, "Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham."

Romans 9:6-8, "For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham … but the children of the promise are counted as the seed."

The children of promise are those who put their faith in Jesus. It's in the Bible: "And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise" (Galatians 3:29).

Whether they are Jewish or Gentile, God regards only those who have renewed hearts as true Israelites. It's in the Bible. "For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God" (Romans 2:28-29).

Philippians 3:3. "For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh."

phipps

Star
The throne of David.

In Matthew 1:1-17 the author goes to great lengths to show that Jesus was of the line of David, moving from Abraham to Joseph the earthly Father of Jesus. Luke 3:23-38 does the same thing backwards. He starts with Jesus and works back in time all the way back to Adam. Both genealogies agree and pass through David and Solomon.

The throne was promised to David forever by God. "And king Solomon shall be blessed, and the throne of David shall be established before the LORD for ever" (I Kings 2:45). Then in 1 Chronicles 28:9 Solomon was warned the promise was conditional.

Zedekiah was the last king of Judah. After the Babylonian captivity, the Jews never had a king, only governors, as they were under the dominion of other kings. The Herod kings of Jesus' time were not of the line of David and were appointed by the Roman Caesar. Israel had lost their kingdom and have never regained it. Yet rest assured the promise of God about the kingdom and the throne are still valid though circumstances have changed.

Daniel makes it clear that the kingdom will be given to the "people of the saints of the Most High.." (Daniel 7:27). Galatians 3:29 makes it clear that ALL who make Jesus King of their lives will inherit the promises to Abraham as they will be counted the seed of Abraham. Just as important as this promise is the promise of the royal throne of David. Two of the gospel writers have taken the time to give us the royal lineage of Jesus. Why? Just for interesting information? Not at all. Jesus is of the royal line as a fulfillment of the promise to David.

Isaiah made it clear that the Messiah was to come in the lineage of David. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this" (Isaiah 9:6-7).

The kingdom that God sets up is forever. Daniel makes that clear in Daniel 2:44. Then in 7:13-14 we find "one like the Son of Man" being brought "in the clouds of heaven" before the judgment throne of God (verses 9-10) and dominion and a kingdom being given to Him. His dominion and kingdom are both everlasting even using the words "shall not pass away." Jesus is to be crowned King of our lives today.

Someday when He comes again, He will come as King of kings and Lord of lords (Revelation 19:16). This makes the throne of David eternal. Some claim that Jesus is not in the Old Testament. Paul is not in agreement with that stand and neither is Jesus. Paul, speaking of the Israelites of Moses day said: "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ" (1 Corinthians 10:4). Jesus said: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me" (John 5:39). When one stops to realize that the Old Testament Scriptures were the only Scriptures available when Jesus said that, one realizes that Jesus is in all through the Old Testament.

Paul, raised a Pharisee, said: "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all" (Colossians 3:11). In Christ Old and New Testaments are bound together and all the promises are now to be fulfilled in Spiritual Israel which has both Jews and Gentiles who accept Jesus as their King.

phipps

Star
Jesus may have been referring to the Jews in those verses but they also refer to all human beings who reject Him too. All those who reject Jesus are of the synagogue of Satan regardless of race. And all those who accept Him are counted as Abraham's seed.

We must always remember that while most Jews reject Jesus as Messiah, there are some who accept Him as Messiah. Certainly the apostles and the first early Christians who were Jewish accepted Jesus.

Flarepath

Star
Israel likes to play the "Chosen People" card, and our western politicians fall for it and think they're therefore obliged to support Israel with truckloads of cash and weapons.
Sure, they may have been Gods chosen people in ancient old T times, but then they murdered his son, so if they're still his "chosen people" I'm Mary Poppins..:)
It went like this-
PILATE- "I find Jesus not guilty"
JEWISH PRIESTS- "Whoa bub, he said he was a king which is treason against your Caesar, so if you let him off the hook you'll be recalled to Rome and be slopping out the Colosseum latrines for the rest of your days"
PILATE- "Hmm, okay i'd better sign his death warrant to cover my ass"

rel-Pilate-with-Jewish-Leaders.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pilate said- “I find no basis for a charge against Jesus." (John 18:38)
"Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jewish leaders kept shouting, “If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.”
Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified, so the soldiers took charge of Jesus. " (John 19: 12-16)

Tulochen

Rookie
Israel likes to play the "Chosen People" card, and our western politicians fall for it and think they're therefore obliged to support Israel with truckloads of cash and weapons.
Sure, they may have been Gods chosen people in ancient old T times, but then they murdered his son, so if they're still his "chosen people" I'm Mary Poppins..:)
It went like this-
PILATE- "I find Jesus not guilty"
JEWISH PRIESTS- "Whoa bub, he said he was a king which is treason against your Caesar, so if you let him off the hook you'll be recalled to Rome and be slopping out the Colosseum latrines for the rest of your days"
PILATE- "Hmm, okay i'd better sign his death warrant to cover my ass"

View attachment 102726

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pilate said- “I find no basis for a charge against Jesus." (John 18:38)
"Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jewish leaders kept shouting, “If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.”
Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified, so the soldiers took charge of Jesus. " (John 19: 12-16)
1563282052356.jpg1707904208128491.jpgjudeo christian.jpeg
1580410072047.png1662839525962973.jpg

Flarepath

Star
jud-chri.jpg

Yes, the bouncer on the pearlies will ask everybody if they're Christian, and if they say "Yes" he''ll let them in, but if they say "No", or "Er...well..er...sort of", he'll say "'Oppit, you ain't coming in here"
bouncer-pointing.jpg

rel-Heaven gates.jpg

After all, if they let non-christians in, it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", and I swear to God I wouldn't wanna go..:)