True Feminism - by a Bible-reading lady

Phithx

Veteran
I agreed with most of what she said until I saw JAHtruth** being mentioned.

I can understand that God uses small things, like the author watching a movie and suddenly given insight into what **not** to be like via an obnoxious female character.

What is constructive is in agreement with the BIBLE.
What is a waste of time is John Anthony Hill's propaganda. .

**John Anthony Hill did not come down from Heaven. Acts 1:6-11 He immediately is disqualified as being Jesus, and reveals himself to be a false prophet.
Just to be a bit more precise about the several details of Christ's foretold return:

He'll first be here inhabiting another body with its new name:
Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

And the timing should be:
Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews - State of Israel); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh:
(see a comprehensive explanation)

And He'll accurately spread the Gospel of the Kingdom; for a final chance for the world:
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of "the KINGDOM" shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(comprehensively explained)

Which He'll do without noise or clamour:
Isaiah 42:1 Behold My servant, whom I uphold; Mine "Elect", [in whom] My soul delighteth; I have put My Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth Judgment to the Gentiles.
42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
42:3 A bruised reed he shall not break, and the smoking flax he shall not quench: he shall bring forth True Judgment.

Just like the inter-net in this day and age?
Thomas 2:2 And He said: The Man is like a wise fisherman who cast His net into the sea, He drew it up from the sea full of small fish; among them He found a large and goodfish, that wise fisherman, He threw all the small fish down into the sea, He chose the large fish without regret. Whoever has ears to hear let him hear.

Then He'll shed the body that He's been using to carry out that task, and come on "Clouds" as His real self, which correlates with Acts 1:6-11) - when it will be too late:
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with "Clouds"; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
But also, for interest sake, go to Psalm 46 in the Authorised 1611 king James Bible. Then count 46 words from the beginning and you'll get "Shake". Then count 46 words from the last word back to the beginning, and you'll get "spear".

So the final editor/s of the Authorised 1611 king James was somehow involved with the Shakespeare plays!

The strongest claim seems to be Francis Bacon for the final-editorship and authorship of them.
It is interesting. @JoChris provided the text, though, granted, not for this purpose, and I counted 46 words forward from the beginning and 46 words backward from the chapter's ending and got Shakespear[e]. To me it by no means conclusively proves a Francis Baconian and thus, quite possibly, Rosicrucian cipher or stamp on the Protestant Authorized Version of the Bible, but it is suggestive of something: not least that some reader, the person who first noticed this, is extraordinarily observant and is probably a good computer programmer and writer of code. It might also be worth mentioning, for those unfamiliar with the proposition, that some researchers into historical arcana think it plausible that Bacon and Shakespeare were one and the same person, with two different masks and pen names.

This is, thus far, and for whatever reasons, one of the more peculiar threads about what might be called Biblical feminism that largely isn't about Biblical feminism.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
This is, thus far, and for whatever reasons, one of the more peculiar threads about what might be called Biblical feminism that largely isn't about Biblical feminism.
No doubt...and it also has something to do with religion as well since it was put in the religious section...that’s right the woman stopped arguing with her husband after watching taming of the shrew after she prayed to God...there it is the religious aspect.

Phithx

Veteran
It is interesting. @JoChris provided the text, though, granted, not for this purpose, and I counted 46 words forward from the beginning and 46 words backward from the chapter's ending and got Shakespear[e]. To me it by no means conclusively proves a Francis Baconian and thus, quite possibly, Rosicrucian cipher or stamp on the Protestant Authorized Version of the Bible, but it is suggestive of something: not least that some reader, the person who first noticed this, is extraordinarily observant and is probably a good computer programmer and writer of code. It might also be worth mentioning, for those unfamiliar with the proposition, that some researchers into historical arcana think it plausible that Bacon and Shakespeare were one and the same person, with two different masks and pen names.

I've heard that too that Bacon wrote Shakespeare.

It seems also that there's somewhat of a parallel between the sentiments expressed in The Taming of The Shrew and the Bible, which the blog-lady picked up e.g. Sarah called Abraham "my lord", and Katarina called Petruccio "my lord".

(Note the lower case ls because actually I think Lord is only Christ's and Father's title?).

Serveto

Star
I've heard that too that Bacon wrote Shakespeare.

It seems also that there's somewhat of a parallel between the sentiments expressed in The Taming of The Shrew and the Bible, which the blog-lady picked up e.g. Sarah called Abraham "my lord", and Katarina called Petruccio "my lord".

(Note the lower case ls because actually I think Lord is only Christ's and Father's title?).
Although there are plenty of things about Western tradition I appreciate, and to which I am an heir, and some of those things I would like to see either conserved or preserved, I am, for the most part, an inveterate and unapologetic modernist. I rather accept the French anthropological maxim: "autre temps, autre moeures," that is, that during other times, other cultural and even sexual mores, customs apply. I, personally, see little point in trying to superimpose the mores of semi-nomadic tribes, as perhaps represented by Abraham, upon our rationalist, technological civilization. If women called their husbands "lord" in days bygone, so did slaves call their owners "master," and if both practices were arguably endorsed by either the Bible or Shakespeare, then it's time to go post-Biblical as far as I am concerned.

With that said, I might sit out awhile and see how this thread develops when the primary participants are believers in, and defenders of, the Bible in its totality. Thank you for responding, and welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran

Although there are plenty of things about Western tradition I appreciate, and to which I am heir, and some of those things I would like to see either conserved or preserved, I am, for the most part, an inveterate and unapologetic modernist. I rather accept the French anthropological maxim: "autre temps, autre mores," that is, that during other times, other cultural and even sexual mores apply. I, personally, see little point in trying to superimpose the mores of semi-nomadic tribes, as perhaps represented by Abraham, upon our rationalist, technological civilization. If women called their husbands "lord" in days bygone, so did slaves call their owners "master," and if both were arguably countenanced or endorsed by either the Bible or Shakespeare, then it's time to go post-Biblical as far as I am concerned.

With that said, I might sit out awhile and see how this thread develops when the primary participants are believers in, and defenders of, the Bible in its totality. Thank you for responding, and welcome to the forum.
You're welcome, and thank-you for your welcome, and your reply.

Permit me, if I may please; I'll take this a little further, and demonstrate that, to my mind, Father is involved with this whole thing:

Psalm 46 has the world famous verse 10.
46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Let alone that the Authorised 1611 king James Bible is the most published and widely distributed Book on the whole Earth.

And Shakespeare is also a world famous name, so what are the odds that these two very famous names meet in such an extra-ordinary manner? the one embedded in the other, and surely neither knew that they would become so famous. The odds must be significantly higher than normal, or in simple language, their meeting like this must be a big attention grabbing event; very hard to ignore.

Bibles were being compiled from about 325AD, and I think the editors of the 1611 inserted the Shake-spear code in the year 1611. My own opinion in absence of the facts.

But go back; the first Koran was compiled in about 650 AD, and Sura 46:10 (the same number as Psalm 46:10) basically refers to someone from true Israel (us westerners basically http://JAHTruth.net/britca) testifying to the harmony between the Bible and the Koran. And if anyone delves into the King of kings' Bible they will see that JAH, Whose body is English born from Sheffield - true Israel, they will see that He has done a phenomenal work of harmonising the two; more than 50 years work. (He used the Authorsed 1611 king James and the 1938 Abdullah Jusuf Ali Koran as the foundation).

King of kings' Bible http://JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible 46:10. Say: "See ye? If (this teaching) be from "I AM", and ye reject it, and a Witness (Rev. 1:5; Sura 43:61) from among the Children of Israel testifies to its HARMONY (with EARLIER Scripture - JAH http://JAHTruth.net/emmau2), and has believed while ye are arrogant, (how unjust ye are!) truly, "I AM" guides not a people unjust."

To my mind only Father could, and did, line the two up like that.

Why?

To show who His final editor is, of His Words in His two Books.

That's the conclusion I have come to.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
You're welcome, and thank-you for your welcome, and your reply.

Permit me, if I may please; I'll take this a little further, and demonstrate that, to my mind, Father is involved with this whole thing:

Psalm 46 has the world famous verse 10.
46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Let alone that the Authorised 1611 king James Bible is the most published and widely distributed Book on the whole Earth.

And Shakespeare is also a world famous name, so what are the odds that these two very famous names meet in such an extra-ordinary manner? the one embedded in the other, and surely neither knew that they would become so famous. The odds must be significantly higher than normal, or in simple language, their meeting like this must be a big attention grabbing event; very hard to ignore.

Bibles were being compiled from about 325AD, and I think the editors of the 1611 inserted the Shake-spear code in the year 1611. My own opinion in absence of the facts.

But go back; the first Koran was compiled in about 650 AD, and Sura 46:10 (the same number as Psalm 46:10) basically refers to someone from true Israel (us westerners basically http://JAHTruth.net/britca) testifying to the harmony between the Bible and the Koran. And if anyone delves into the King of kings' Bible they will see that JAH, Whose body is English born from Sheffield - true Israel, they will see that He has done a phenomenal work of harmonising the two; more than 50 years work. (He used the Authorsed 1611 king James and the 1938 Abdullah Jusuf Ali Koran as the foundation).

King of kings' Bible http://JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible 46:10. Say: "See ye? If (this teaching) be from "I AM", and ye reject it, and a Witness (Rev. 1:5; Sura 43:61) from among the Children of Israel testifies to its HARMONY (with EARLIER Scripture - JAH http://JAHTruth.net/emmau2), and has believed while ye are arrogant, (how unjust ye are!) truly, "I AM" guides not a people unjust."

To my mind only Father could, and did, line the two up like that.

Why?

To show who His final editor is, of His Words in His two Books.

That's the conclusion I have come to.
I'm not meaning to denigrate your conclusion, by any means, and allow for a possible Baconian-cum-Rosicrucian link to Protestantism, given, also, and after all, that Martin Luther's coat of arms is said to have had a rose on the cross (rose cross = Rosicrucian), but one might also, in this case, and if only in desperation, quote Paul, or paraphrase from menory, to "marvel not, for even Satan comes as an angel of light," and the Devil, presumably, can count to 46 and back ;).

Phithx

Veteran
I'm not meaning to denigrate your conclusion, by any means, and allow for a possible Baconian-cum-Rosicrucian link to Protestantism, given, also, and after all, that Martin Luther's coat of arms is said to have had a rose on the cross (rose cross = Rosicrucian), but one might also, in this case, and if only in desperation, quote Paul, or paraphrase from menory, to "marvel not, for even Satan comes as an angel of light," and the Devil, presumably, can count to 46 and back ;).
Except that Satan hates all scripture, which he regards as his greatest enemy, because it shines the biggest light on him of any book on the planet, which he hates, and has been trying desperately to replace the 1611 kJV with other inferior bibles, which includes the subverted king James version*. So I don't think he'd like, at all, to draw this kind of attention to it.

http://JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible
John 1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God:
Hebrews 4:12 For the Word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and Spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

* See - A Lamp In The Dark - The Untold History Of The Bible ~ Full Documentary (I can't get the youtube link to paste here?)

Serveto

Star
Except that Satan hates all scripture, which he regards as his greatest enemy ...
It might be that, as you say, Satan hates scripture, but, as I only somewhat dimly recall from Sunday School, he is also said, by the authors of the gospels, to have quoted, or applied, scripture during the temptation of Christ.

Anyway, we are going far afield from the subject which initially most interested me, that of what I have termed Biblical feminism, or maybe anti-feminism, depending upon how the word is defined, so I will leave the discussion, for now, and listen. We might be able to meet in other threads, in other topics -at least I hope so.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Well, one has to start somewhere, and reading and watching Shakespeare, author of The Taming of the Shrew, might very well lead to an appreciation of the excellent, classical grammar and poetry of especially the King James Version of the Bible.
Among other things, yes... I agree.

As a longtime friend of mine says, about such things--> "*shrug* Whatever it takes to get you in the Door..."

JoChris

Superstar
Just to be a bit more precise about the several details of Christ's foretold return:

He'll first be here inhabiting another body with its new name:
Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

And the timing should be:
Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews - State of Israel); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh:
(see a comprehensive explanation here http://JAHTruth.net/emmau2)

And He'll accurately spread the Gospel of the Kingdom; for a final chance for the world:
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of "the KINGDOM" shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(comprehensively explained here http://JAHTruth.net/britmon)

Which He'll do without noise or clamour:
Isaiah 42:1 Behold My servant, whom I uphold; Mine "Elect", [in whom] My soul delighteth; I have put My Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth Judgment to the Gentiles.
42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
42:3 A bruised reed he shall not break, and the smoking flax he shall not quench: he shall bring forth True Judgment.

Just like the inter-net in this day and age?
Thomas 2:2 And He said: The Man is like a wise fisherman who cast His net into the sea, He drew it up from the sea full of small fish; among them He found a large and goodfish, that wise fisherman, He threw all the small fish down into the sea, He chose the large fish without regret. Whoever has ears to hear let him hear.

Then He'll shed the body that He's been using to carry out that task, and come on "Clouds" as His real self, which correlates with Acts 1:6-11) - when it will be too late:
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with "Clouds"; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
As has been said many times by other people as well - John Anthony Hill reads himself into texts that are completely out-of-context, cult style. https://www.apologeticsindex.org/5849-scripture-twisting

He conveniently adds, substracts and perverts every bible, Quran and now even Gnostic text verses to support his personal delusion that he is Jesus.

John Anthony Hill was born in 1948. He was born in England.

1573351285615.png

Jesus is COMING DOWN from Heaven.

JoChris

Superstar

Yes I provided the text so people could see what the psalm actually said so any readers could compare the claim to the bible.

If people wish to reject the bible and look for hidden meanings instead, the theories are either:
1. limited only by the person's degree of intelligence and imagination
2. demonic suggestion the person has embraced, believing they have received the TRUE teachings from God

Noticing numerical patterns of verses is one thing. https://www.gotquestions.org/Biblical-numerology.html
Forming weird numerology teachings that ignore - even contradict - the passage is completely another.

All it takes is a tiniest degree difference on a compass to take someone completely off course, and that literally can mean the difference between life and death.

Serveto

Star
... If people wish to reject the bible and look for hidden meanings instead, the theories are either:
1. limited only by the person's degree of intelligence and imagination
2. demonic suggestion the person has embraced, believing they have received the TRUE teachings from God
What if a person doesn't reject the Bible and wants to look for hidden meanings?

JoChris

Superstar
What if a person doesn't reject the Bible and wants to look for hidden meanings?
Have you ever tried playing both sides of the checkerboard or chessboard at the same time**?
Inevitably you choose one side over the other.

--
** Yes you young whippersnappers:
back in the olden days, before the Internet and computer games, as a last resort on a rainy day we even had to stoop this low....

Serveto

Star
Have you ever tried playing both sides of the checkerboard or chessboard at the same time**?
Inevitably you choose one side over the other.

--
** Yes you young whippersnappers:
back in the olden days, before the Internet and computer games, as a last resort on a rainy day we even had to stoop this low....
That's a fairly good analogy, and you were quick on the draw, but it's not entirely satisfactory because, unlike chess, the Bible is said, and I think rightly said, to be a "living" word, or body of literature. I could, for instance, quote this Proverb, but won't because: 1) I'm not very religious; and 2) I don't want to be told, and I don't mean necessarily by you, that I am quoting "out of context," woefully misunderstanding, etc. :)

Phithx

Veteran
As has been said many times by other people as well - John Anthony Hill reads himself into texts that are completely out-of-context, cult style. https://www.apologeticsindex.org/5849-scripture-twisting

He conveniently adds, substracts and perverts every bible, Quran and now even Gnostic text verses to support his personal delusion that he is Jesus.

John Anthony Hill was born in 1948. He was born in England.

View attachment 27394

Jesus is COMING DOWN from Heaven.
Nice picture.

To be precise:

The 'human' body called John Anthony Hill that Christ, the Spirit 'Being', is using in this life, was born in Sheffield 1948. Jesus+Christ human+Being. Christ will descend from heaven, bearing the title Jesus - amongst several others, which means saviour.

And when He comes on clouds it will obviously be TOO late for second chances:
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
It might be that, as you say, Satan hates scripture, but, as I only somewhat dimly recall from Sunday School, he is also said, by the authors of the gospels, to have quoted, or applied, scripture during the temptation of Christ.

Anyway, we are going far afield from the subject which initially most interested me, that of what I have termed Biblical feminism, or maybe anti-feminism, depending upon how the word is defined, so I will leave the discussion, for now, and listen. We might be able to meet in other threads, in other topics -at least I hope so.
I guess the answer to that would be that Satan didn't know that he'd be quoted quoting the scripture; like everything he does backfires on him. He made Jesus the most famous name on Earth with the Resurection by having Him crucified e.g. the whole Earth's common calendar now follows His birth date.

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the Holy City, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the Temple,
4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.

Last edited: