True Feminism - by a Bible-reading lady

As has been said many times by other people as well - John Anthony Hill reads himself into texts that are completely out-of-context, cult style. https://www.apologeticsindex.org/5849-scripture-twisting

He conveniently adds, substracts and perverts every bible, Quran and now even Gnostic text verses to support his personal delusion that he is Jesus.

John Anthony Hill was born in 1948. He was born in England.

View attachment 27394

Jesus is COMING DOWN from Heaven.
I (and am sure there are also others) have personally witnessed Father making arrangements (such as, for instance, completely changing the weather) for things to better suit John Anthony Hill (and this has been witnessed to happen more than once).

After one of these occasions, in response to making a comment remarking how the weather suddenly became changed, by having turned from not so nice of an outlook, to suddenly being all cleared up and then becoming a really nice and sunny day (!) (and this, just as plans came about to run some errands) John Anthony Hill, calmly and as if it was nothing unusual, said (in response to my, probably quite obvious at that moment, amazement) that "The sun always shines on the Righteous, when it's convenient." Suffice to say, I was left even more amazed. And that was just one such time, and also just in one of the ways.

But hey, you may say, that was just "coincidences" right? And despite me telling you this, I'm not holding my breath to hear you say that you believe what I told you is true. I'm not actually even really that much of the kind of person that looks for signs and wonders. But the simple fact is, there are plenty of signs all around us. Look at the state of the world. Times like Noah.. So, why am I even saying this? Not sure that I even know. The Book by itself was enough to convince me.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I (and am sure there are also others) have personally witnessed Father making arrangements (such as, for instance, completely changing the weather) for things to better suit John Anthony Hill (and this has been witnessed to happen more than once).

After one of these occasions, in response to making a comment remarking how the weather suddenly became changed, by having turned from not so nice of an outlook, to suddenly being all cleared up and then becoming a really nice and sunny day (!) (and this, just as plans came about to run some errands) John Anthony Hill, calmly and as if it was nothing unusual, said (in response to my, probably quite obvious at that moment, amazement) that "The sun always shines on the Righteous, when it's convenient." Suffice to say, I was left even more amazed. And that was just one such time, and also just in one of the ways.

But hey, you may say, that was just "coincidences" right? And despite me telling you this, I'm not holding my breath to hear you say that you believe what I told you is true. I'm not actually even really that much of the kind of person that looks for signs and wonders. But the simple fact is, there are plenty of signs all around us. Look at the state of the world. Times like Noah.. So, why am I even saying this? Not sure that I even know. The Book by itself was enough to convince me.
Too bad the Bible wasn’t the book you look to...

Phithx

Veteran
Have you ever tried playing both sides of the checkerboard or chessboard at the same time**?
Inevitably you choose one side over the other.

--
** Yes you young whippersnappers:
back in the olden days, before the Internet and computer games, as a last resort on a rainy day we even had to stoop this low....
But the whole Bible is full of codes, otherwise Christ wouldn't be The Lamb Who breaks them!

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to openthe Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
5:7 And he came and took the Book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the Throne.
5:8 And when he had taken the Book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of holy people (those who really trust God).
5:9 And they sung a New Song (Isa 42:10), saying, Thou art worthy to take the Book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
No, the Bible doesn’t need that cross reference, it stands on its own.
Yes, It does stand on its own, but those cross-references help to fully understand It, because no-one but The Lamb knows all the meanings.

Revelation
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Bookwritten within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven inGod's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who isworthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, wasable to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and toread the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lionof the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to openthe Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the fourbeasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had beenslain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spiritsof God sent forth into all the earth.
5:7 And he came and took the Book out of the right hand of Him thatsat upon the Throne.
5:8 And when he had taken the Book, the four beasts and four [and]twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of themharps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of holypeople (those who really trust God).
5:9 And they sung a New Song (Isa 42:10), saying, Thou art worthy totake the Book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain,and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, andtongue, and people, and nation;

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, It does stand on its own, but those cross-references help to fully understand It, because no-one but The Lamb knows all the meanings.

Revelation
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Bookwritten within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven inGod's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who isworthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, wasable to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and toread the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lionof the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to openthe Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the fourbeasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had beenslain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spiritsof God sent forth into all the earth.
5:7 And he came and took the Book out of the right hand of Him thatsat upon the Throne.
5:8 And when he had taken the Book, the four beasts and four [and]twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of themharps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of holypeople (those who really trust God).
5:9 And they sung a New Song (Isa 42:10), saying, Thou art worthy totake the Book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain,and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, andtongue, and people, and nation;
John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭​
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

And if you’re gonna find a teacher, best to find a reputable one..
‭‭

Phithx

Veteran
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

And if you’re gonna find a teacher, best to find a reputable one..

‭‭
Correct, but The Lamb is still the Only one Who finally breaks all the seals, and all those tens of thousands who hear the Holy Spirit never have, and never will understand everything, because that's The Lamb's honour.

I'd go further and say that (see picture->) Christ is The Holy Spirit, is Archangel Michael, is The Lamb of God

I suppose that everyone receives as much as they can handle, and no more, and that may be part of the explanation why no-one has received everything?

Matthew
7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

The Bible says it rains in the Righteous as well as the Unrighteous. MATT 5:45

However, I do believe the weather changed for JAHill-- do you recall Who is the Prince of Power over the Air, in Ephesians 2:2?

-

Lisa

Superstar
Correct, but The Lamb is still the Only one Who finally breaks all the seals, and all those tens of thousands who hear the Holy Spirit never have, and never will understand everything, because that's The Lamb's honour.

I'd go further and say that Christ is The Holy Spirit, is Archangel Michael, is The Lamb

I suppose that everyone receives as much as they can handle, and no more, and that may be part of the explanation why no-one has received everything?

Matthew
7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Yes Jesus breaks all the seals but that was about what happens in the end times. The closer we get to the times in the seals we can understand them better.

The Bible tells us that we don’t just hear the Holy Spirit but that He’s in our heart.
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1:21-22‬ ‭
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.
and
John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.​

You are wrong in what your saying. There is a trinity Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus says He leaves abs will send the Holy Spirit not that He is the Holy Spirit. Michael is an angel and not God.

What does Matthew 7:1 have to do with your claim no one has received everything?

The Bible says it rains in the Righteous as well as the Unrighteous. MATT 5:45
And thankfully so, otherwise, very few people on the earth (any?) would have been able to grow any crops. God's Mercy.

However, I do believe the weather changed for JAHill-- do you recall Who is the Prince of Power over the Air, in Ephesians 2:2?

-
Given the option of thinking either good or evil, you chose to think evil. I suggest re-reading the whole verse.

Do you recall, how (especially the religiously taught people of the day) called Jesus all kinds of evil things and how they accused Him then? So, that happening, is not something new. Things don't seem to have changed much in that regard. People still choose to listen to and believe Satan's voice in their heads, rather than listening to and believing the Good (still small) voice of God. Why? Because, that is how we have all been programmed to think (by satan and this evil world) for the past 6000 years. So, the result of this, is that thinking evil has become the default position and that can be a very hard habit (as well as prison) to break out from. But with God, truly ALL things, are indeed possible.

Matthew 10:25

EDIT - @elsbet , perhaps, in case you may wish to decide to just for a moment, take a step back from all this and then re-consider, once you are fully calm and at peace, what has been shared with you, above? And iff so, then you might also wish to look back again, and more carefully, at exactly what I described had happened, and also exactly what it was I said He said.

God Bless, & May Peace be upon you, and also, within you.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Yes Jesus breaks all the seals but that was about what happens in the end times. The closer we get to the times in the seals we can understand them better.

The Bible tells us that we don’t just hear the Holy Spirit but that He’s in our heart.
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1:21-22‬ ‭​

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.​

and​

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.​

You are wrong in what your saying. There is a trinity Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus says He leaves abs will send the Holy Spirit not that He is the Holy Spirit. Michael is an angel and not God.

What does Matthew 7:1 have to do with your claim no one has received everything?
Response to your statement, "And if you’re gonna find a teacher, best to find a reputable one.."

Matthew 7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Response to your statement, "And if you’re gonna find a teacher, best to find a reputable one.."

I see...well would you want to know if you were wrong in what you thought the Bible says? Or would you rather I say nothing and let ya be wrong?

Phithx

Veteran
I see...well would you want to know if you were wrong in what you thought the Bible says? Or would you rather I say nothing and let ya be wrong?
It's about you judging the "teacher" as not "reputable", not you judging me!

[Capitals not mine - copy-pasted from the King of kings' Bible.]
James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man BE SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH:
1:26 If any man among you SEEM to be religious, and bridleth NOT his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain (WORTHLESS).

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Given the option of thinking either good or evil, you chose to think evil. I suggest reading the whole verse.

Do you recall how (especially the religious) called Jesus evil things and accused Him then? So it's not new. The world it seems hasn't changed a lot. People still choose to listen to and believe Satan's voice in their heads, rather than listening to and believing the Good (still small) voice of God. Matthew 10:25
John Anthony Hill... said --​
"The sun always shines on the Righteous, when it's convenient."​
GOD said--​
... love your enemies and pray for those persecuting you, so that you may be sons of your Father in the heavens. For He makes His sun rise on evil and good, and He sends rain on righteous and unrighteous.​

In context, the words of John Hill still contradict the bible.

7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again
Correct... and the Measure with which I Mete is the Bible-- the Word of God. Therefore, the Word of God is what will be used to Measure against me. Isn't that what we are supposed to do, you and I?
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man BE SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH:​
1:26 If any man among you SEEM to be religious, and bridleth NOT his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain (WORTHLESS).​

You seem to be using scripture inappropriately to say that people should keep their mouths shut about False Prophets, who pervert the Word of God, for their own advantage. It would be wrong to remain silent.

Test and prove what pleases the Lord. Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

John Hall is not Jesus. John Hall is not a Prophet. If he was a Prophet, his words would align with the bible-- but they don't. We have been told that anyone professing another gospel is anathema--> accursed--> wrong. He is no exception. He is professing another gospel. This is not thinking evil-- you know that. There must be a standard. And there are quite a few people praying for you on this matter.

Lisa

Superstar
It's about you judging the "teacher" as not "reputable", not you judging me!

[Capitals not mine - copy-pasted from the King of kings' Bible.]
James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man BE SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH:
1:26 If any man among you SEEM to be religious, and bridleth NOT his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain (WORTHLESS).
Can I judge you by your words?

John Anthony Hill... said --​

"The sun always shines on the Righteous, when it's convenient."​

GOD said--​

... love your enemies and pray for those persecuting you, so that you may be sons of your Father in the heavens. For He makes His sun rise on evil and good, and He sends rain on righteous and unrighteous.​
Matthew 24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

In context, the words of John Hill still contradict the bible.
No, but you do, since you did not understand the context to begin with. The context of the verse you are quoting is that God, in His Great Mercy, Compassion and Love for mankind, sets an Example for people by sending His sunshine and His rain onto all people, the righteous and the unrighteous, the evil and the good. So, this is yet another demonstration of Father's Great Mercy and Love to sinful mankind, as well as demonstrating one of the principles of His Law:

Deuteronomy 10:18 He doth execute the Judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

Ephesians 5:10-11 Test and prove what pleases the Lord. Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Yes, it says to have no fellowship with the unfruitful deeds of darkness but to expose them, just like John Anthony Hill, with His Ripple Effect Films, Challenge, etc.
http://jahtruth.net/britmon.htm

John Hall is not Jesus. John Hall is not a Prophet. If he was a Prophet, his words would align with the bible-- but they don't.
That is your opinion, and not a fact.
We have been told that anyone professing another gospel is anathema--> accursed--> wrong.
Another gospel, means something other than the Gospel of Christ and what Christ preached and taught.

That has already happened, and it happened already long ago, when the Roman Catholic Church became known as "christianity" and started compelling people to accept, follow and believe their doctrines (which includes believing the pope has more authority than the Bible, signing up for the Athenasian Creed, changing the 10 Commandments, changing the Sabbath Day (Saturday) to Sunday and introducing SUNday worship to people (to fit their pagan Babylonian SUN-worshipping origins), wrongly teaching people to celebrate pagan rituals, such as Ishtar/Easter and Xmas, and the making of and bowing down to graven images (thereby, teaching people to BREAK God's Commandments), etc, etc. - hence, that they became widely known and identified as being the false prophet (Jezebel - Rev. 2:20) i.e. "the great whore", in Scripture - READ Rev 17) and to add insult to injury, them threatening that if anyone dares to not do and fully submit to all of what they say (and claim) then they will be called "anathema" (which is another catholic word). Right there - that's your "other gospel" and lo and behold, the churches have all followed it in their evil footsteps, in one way or another.
http://jahtruth.net/darth.htm

King of kings' Bible, 2 Thessalonians
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of The Destroyer (Lucifer - Satan);
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in The Temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:

Revelation
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Galatians
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
1:7 Which is not another (because they "call" it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ.
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you (to be "True to The Covenant" - "Covenanters"), let him be accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
1:10 For do I now persuade men, or [does] God [through me]? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet PLEASED men, I should NOT be the servant of Christ.
1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not from man.

He is no exception. He is professing another gospel. This is not thinking evil-- you know that.
You are wrong, and yes it was thinking evil.
There must be a standard.
You have to do what the Scriptures tell you. You have to do what Jesus said. Which includes that you have to keep the Commandments, as He said. And not listen to Tom, Dick and Harry, whoever they might be. They can be pastors, they can be priests, they can be the pope, they can be whoever they like. Just ignore them.
And there are quite a few people praying for you on this matter.
Thank-you. God Bless. If you know them, please ask them all to read JAH's Book, so they will know what it is they are praying about. Matthew 6:10, Amen.

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
You have to do what the Scriptures tell you. You have to do what Jesus said. Which includes that you have to keep the Commandments, as He said. And not listen to Tom, Dick and Harry, whoever they might be. They can be pastors, they can be priests, they can be the pope, they can be whoever they like. Just ignore them.
Exactly not the revised jah book,

I follow the Bible, the Word of God, and I will read that only, not the Quran, not the Movie Star Wars or Dune,
--------------Torah and Septuagint only-------------------

I went into my inner room months ago and spoke to Jesus about you, He gave me scriptures which I shared with you, I even asked for signs and wonders in my heart, creative things, which God did for me.

Peace only comes from God, the enemy cannot give you true peace, and ever since you popped up on this forum there has been zero peace in my heart, it feels like what you believe in is this massive black hole in the ground, that will make you fall to your death, that's how little peace I have.

When you come out of a place where you had no peace, you cannot recognize turmoil when you are in it. I have had a relationship with Jesus and have followed His Word for many years. I have not been in a denominational Church for over 13 years.

13 years ago when I left the denominational church (NG Kerk, Gereformeerde Kerk) and started my relationship with Jesus this peace, beyond anything I have ever known has been with me. But when I talk to you, the unrest I felt in the above churches comes back again.

Exactly not the revised jah book,

I follow the Bible, the Word of God, and I will read that only, not the Quran, not the Movie Star Wars or Dune,
--------------Torah and Septuagint only-------------------
Ok, but it's not exactly a revised Book. It just shows you what has been wrongfully taught through organized religion instead of what the Bible actually teaches (and explains the questions that we have all have, or should have been asking, but never had anyone to ask).

I know people, who came to believe it because they tried to debunk it, and found that they couldn't.

Also know that it's not easy to let go of, and unlearn the things we have wrongfully been taught and as a result have come to accept (in error). No one likes to have to admit it to (or about) them selves. And when we are shown wrong things, that we have believed, yes it does create turmoil because we are being shown that we have accepted and invested (and bought into) into beliefs that are flawed because of not being based in truth. That is not a nice feeling, it feels uncomfortable and is probably the same thing for anyone. It means we have to figure it out, we have to deal with it, as well as what it shows us about the world and about ourselves.

Matthew 10:34

I went into my inner room months ago and spoke to Jesus about you, He gave me scriptures which I shared with you, I even asked for signs and wonders in my heart, creative things, which God did for me.
Thank-you.

Peace only comes from God, the enemy cannot give you true peace
Agreed.
, and ever since you popped up on this forum there has been zero peace in my heart,
King of kings' Bible, Thomas 1:3 Jesus said: Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over the All.

it feels like what you believe in is this massive black hole in the ground, that will make you fall to your death, that's how little peace I have.
Being troubled, due to being presented with new information that makes one uncomfortable, can be a good thing, as the verse above says, if it is seen as the opportunity that it is, to let it serve to strengthen your faith (trust) in God and in His Guidance and Protection (24/7) and that you are safe in His Hands, and that He takes care of you, and that He knows everything.

These are all things, that JAH's Book teaches (and is reminding) people about. The Book explains what the organized religions all got wrong, it doesn't change the Bible. But it shows you what they have done, and also how satan has been behind all of that (organised religions) in order to deceive as many people as possible and keep them away from God's Truth.

And just because I quoted from Thomas, you or others might say no, that's not part of the Bible, well, it was the church who didn't want it included. However, JAH has also explained it (Thomas, as well as the book of Enoch, God's first Prophet) and included it in the King of king's Bible, in addition to the other 4 Gospels.

When you come out of a place where you had no peace, you cannot recognize turmoil when you are in it. I have had a relationship with Jesus and have followed His Word for many years. I have not been in a denominational Church for over 13 years.
Glad to hear it. Revelation 18:4

13 years ago when I left the denominational church (NG Kerk, Gereformeerde Kerk)
It's the same church I was in while growing up (NG kerk).
and started my relationship with Jesus this peace, beyond anything I have ever known has been with me. But when I talk to you, the unrest I felt in the above churches comes back again.
Perhaps it's because we are being shown that although it was good to have gotten out of the NG Kerk, the problem with organized religion is much bigger than we ever knew? We were both in the same church, and now we have met here on the www.. That is not a coincidence (there is no such thing).

Did they teach us, that God expects us to follow His Son Jesus AND keep His Commandments? I don't remember them ever preaching that message.

But in Christ's Revelation, it tells us that:

Rev. 14:12 Here is the patience of the holy ones: here [are] they that KEEP the Commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Notice, that it says there, and
Also, note Revelation 14:3 and 15:3

Now, if reading that makes people uncomfortable, then that is the Bible (God and Christ) doing it, and not someone else. This needs to be realised.

The NG Kerk didn't teach it's members about that. Instead, they make people periodically recite their creed (that based on the RCC's)

Being woken up from being fast asleep, sure it feels like unrest, but that also wouldn't be happening if that was not in our best interest (everything is for a reason) because God knows exactly what is going on in the world, and not only that, what happening now and also what is going to happen in the future. Everything that happens to us, happens for a reason.

It's also been quite nice (despite differences in opinion) to run into you here and I hope in future that we might be able to find more things that could be agreed about. It's like the times of Noag again, so, being troubled right now is probably not a bad sign at all, at least since it shows signs of being awake.

Being shown that we have been misled, and then finding out more, is indeed disturbing (as it should be). Fortunately, we know Who to turn to for all the help that we need (And He can do Anything).

Thomas 1:3 Jesus said: Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over the All.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Can I judge you by your words?
Actually that’s a very good question, because the consequences of it are very much more serious than is generally comprehended, and I presume that a wider audience is reading this. And this can’t be said in just a few lines.

I also realise that I open myself to all kinds of abuse by what I’ll say, but the issues around that question go to the very heart of what we are doing on this planet.

Here goes: All Bible references are to the King of kings' Bible

We Brit-ish particularly may only judge in terms of God’s Law (Matt. 5:17-20), and in no other way at all (Matt. 7:1-2).

WHO ARE WE?

Berith is Hebrew for Covenant and ish is Hebrew for men: Berith-ish: British: the men of the Covenant. Our flag’s name; UNION of the 12 Tribes of JACKob, also confirms that we are the men of The Covenant; that we British swore with Moses the British Levite (2nd Book of The Law - Ex. 6:19-20), not JUdahite, at Mount Sinai. The so-called Jews of today are counterfeit (Rev. 2:9). Saxons comes from (I)saac’s-sons (1st Book of The Law - Gen 21:12): Isaac, the son of Abraham, the dad of Jacob.

British monarchy is true Judah, and Mrs. Elizabeth Battenberg’s (alias queen) coronation Oath, with her signature on it, proves that she swore in line with true Israel’s promise with Moses at Sinai to keep God’s Law (Ex. 19:8), and to keep It in perpetuity (5th Book of The Law - Deut. 29:15). Needless to say she has never enforced it - and in her case massively broken it, nor any of her English forebears kept it to any great degree, except Alfred the Great, which is the real reason why he got the epithet ‘Great’ (Matt. 5:19).

You should be very interested to know that Britannia was a real flesh-and-blood Judah queen of Ireland called Teia Tephi in about 538BC, and she very much kept God’s Law, going to war to reinstate It; hence her warrior fame, and Mrs. Battenberg is a direct descendent of her, and of king David: and is keeping quiet about it all so that she can keep her staggeringly-phenomenal stolen wealth.

And Jesus confirmed that God’s Law would apply to the very end (Matt. 5:17-20), and God’s Law is the first 5 Books of the Old Covenant, also called the Pentateuch and Torah, which means Law, together with the Commandments of Jesus (Rev. 15:3 The songs of Moses and The Lamb). And it’s more than just the 10 Commandments.

WHO AM I THAT I SHOULD SPEAK LIKE THIS

The qualification for me being allowed to come and to learn what I now know, was to do the Jesus Fast, which took me 46 days: drinking water only, and which culminated in a big experience at the end of it, with a profound realisation about my-self and the world.

So I’ve gone further than probably all so-called priests, and actually anyone else who claims to have some religious insight. Not that I claim to have a whole lot myself, but you must surely get the picture.

SO HOW DOES THE LAW APPLY TO YOUR STATEMENTS

That introduction was necessary to put the issue in perspective, so here’s a stab as to how your question applies:

It’s obvious when one reads The Law that we Israel were, and are to this day, an arrogant and obstinate people (5th Book of The Law - Deut. 9:6, and many other places).

And a careless knee-jerk statement like yours that puts into question my teacher’s reputation, is just such a display of typical British thousands-of-years arrogance.

He went on a hunger strike, which lasted 65 days, in 1988, in Gibraltar, to get the British establishment to recognise Him, which I might add is not a Fast, because a Fast has an end date. A hunger strike is to the death. And He only stopped when a person, and it was only one, said they would help Him, at the 65 days mark.

At that point He had spent at least 25 years studying the Bible, which has since become more than 50 years. No-one on Earth knows and comprehends It better than Him.

So it’s phenomenal Satan-copied arrogance (Deut. 9:6) to question His reputation, which also your obvious lack of in-depth investigation contributed to: self-imposed ignorance, with knee-jerk untutored opinions, which happens to be the flip-side of arrogance.

And it’s very dangerous to your health. I have personally seen what happens to people who reject Him, and I know with certainty that you are literally playing with fire. That’s why I strove to warn you, to be careful: not to judge Him, for your own safety.

If I didn’t care I’d just leave you to your result, and let you figure out for yourself what’s happening to you.

And not that He means it, because He’s a very sweet person, but Father obviously does not take kindly to Him being slighted by anyone, and the arrogance of everyone who gloss over what He says without thoroughly investigating it, because their arrogance prevents them from doing so, will be their own downfall.

You have been warned. And no doubt I will be attacked for this, but be it on who-ever’s head who takes this lightly.

Why don’t you, or the others, go and drink water only for at least 40 days, and experience the result that you’re supposed to, and then have an opinion, let alone express it?

Both the men and women of this planet are evil and arrogant, to a degree that they cannot see, but particularly us true Israel (Deut. 9:6), but the Law confirms that the female is doubly so to the male.

A mother who has birthed a child is unclean for twice as long for a female child as for a male child (3rd Book of The Law - Lev. 12:1-8). Note “unclean”.

Here’s why The Law is obviously correct: Eve committed 2 sins to Adam’s 1 (when he ate the apple).
The Way home or face The Fire 4:3 Being closer to the devil, than Adam (man); on a spiritual level, and having less will-power (the will is the eye of the soul), and therefore more easily used by the devil; she gave-in to temptation, disobeyed God and ate the apple. Satan tempted Eve first; instead of tempting Adam; because he knew that she would be more likely to give-in, than Adam. Eve, having failed her own test, was not content with that, she had to get Adam into trouble, too.

The ‘Beings’ on this planet are the angels who fell from Heaven after the war against God and Archangel Michael (Rev. 12:7-12), who are locked in ‘human’ prison-cell bodies: us: human+Beings. We are the evil unclean fallen angels. That’s why we need a saviour.

Your posts-signature quotes 2 Timothy. How about you complying with:
[Capitals not mine.]
1 Timothy 2:10 But (which becometh women professing Godliness) with good works.
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Your ignorance makes you break the second Great Commandment with your untutored opinions, let alone the First Great Commandment.
Exodus (2nd Book of The Law) 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the "I AM".
Mark 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

But you are by no means alone in arrogance/ignorance, and arrogance/ignorance was a big weakness of mine. It is the trademark of the people of this planet; copied from the prince of this world: Satan himself. And women generally display it in double doses. Not all obviously, but there are very few who don’t.

The Way home or face The Fire 13:106 God’s Laws are designed to teach humility; unselfishness; tolerance and LOVE. Women’s liberation teaches women arrogance; aggression; selfishness and emotional-hate - all of which come from Satan, and lead to execution, on the Last-Day.

And yet another knee-jerk, no-thinking (James 1:26), Satan-inspired response, because you, for one, haven’t done the Jesus-Fast, and are ignorant, is just going to cause unnecessary trouble for you.

END

But take heart; we’re all in this together, and your very good question may lead to others seeing the wisdom in these words. There are other women who see it the way we do. Ask me and I'll put you in touch with one if you like.

Last edited: