True Detective

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Season 3 -
So far this season, TD seems to be presenting their weekly installments with an even sharper focus on real-world connections. The timing, location and characters point towards relevant events and the dialog has been deliberate and paced regarding what it reveals, episode-by-episode.

We have already briefly touched on the Clinton connections, which are to be expected given the nature of the plot. Also of note is the Tyson Chicken corporations obvious, fictional stand in, Hoyt foods (Im wondering if a Wal-Mart-ish corporation is also in store w/later episodes). There have been overlaps between Season 3 and the West Memphis 3 trials/convictions/overturns so Im very interested to see what perspective TD will present w/that aspect of the case. With so many famous and influential people pushing so hard for those 3, the narrative has been established that they were just good-natured Alistair Crowley disciples who never meant nobody no harm. Im intrigued to see if TD is willing to push back on this Hollywood narrative.

The Franklin Credit Union scandal also seems relevant here with its web of connections, shifting business alliances, political intrigue and upstanding members of society whom are, somehow, unable to keep their hands off children.

neptunejoo

Established
I liked both seasons, Season two seemed to get trashed by critics a lot early on, but if you stuck it out it was worth staying until the end. The only thing I didn't care for in season two is that they pointed to the weird elite Bohemian Grove style group, but then changed direction in the last two episodes though.
Honestly, I forget the plot of season 2. Season 1 however...

Last edited:

neptunejoo

Established
Season 3 -
So far this season, TD seems to be presenting their weekly installments with an even sharper focus on real-world connections. The timing, location and characters point towards relevant events and the dialog has been deliberate and paced regarding what it reveals, episode-by-episode.

We have already briefly touched on the Clinton connections, which are to be expected given the nature of the plot. Also of note is the Tyson Chicken corporations obvious, fictional stand in, Hoyt foods (Im wondering if a Wal-Mart-ish corporation is also in store w/later episodes). There have been overlaps between Season 3 and the West Memphis 3 trials/convictions/overturns so Im very interested to see what perspective TD will present w/that aspect of the case. With so many famous and influential people pushing so hard for those 3, the narrative has been established that they were just good-natured Alistair Crowley disciples who never meant nobody no harm. Im intrigued to see if TD is willing to push back on this Hollywood narrative.

The Franklin Credit Union scandal also seems relevant here with its web of connections, shifting business alliances, political intrigue and upstanding members of society whom are, somehow, unable to keep their hands off children.
The last episode reveals the connection between Season 1 and Season 3.

I don't live in America. So I don't understand the social unconsciousness represented in this series. But the things I noticed like the branches that look like a pyramid, and the last episode they show spiral triangle. And my brain kept ringing "pizzagate, pedogate."

They kept going on and on about the one-eyed black man. And one-eyed has been associated with Anti-Christ or Dajjal, if you are into conspiration theory.

I won't be surprised though if they make the one-eyed man the savior or something.

Things I also want to address now. I was such a fan of Rust back then because what he believed in, resonated with me - the pessimism, the nihilist tendency.

But now, I really liked how they ended with "Light always wins" even people complain about this.

neptunejoo

Established
Season 3 -

I don't live in America. So I don't understand the social unconsciousness represented in this series. But the things I noticed like the branches that look like a pyramid, and the last episode they show spiral triangle. And my brain kept ringing "pizzagate, pedogate."

They kept going on and on about the one-eyed black man. And one-eyed has been associated with Anti-Christ or Dajjal, if you are into conspiration theory.

I won't be surprised though if they make the one-eyed man the savior or something.

Things I also want to address now. I was such a fan of Rust back then because what he believed in, resonated with me - the pessimism, the nihilist tendency.

But now, I really liked how they ended with "Light always wins" even people complain about this.

neptunejoo

Established
Season 3 -

neptunejoo

Established
If you need any more convincing just see who features in this video, you just can't get more illuminati.

Notice how Harrelson is featured in the ritualistic baptism scene.

I found the intro where the man explains why Cash always wears black quite distasteful to be honest. When the high ranking illuminati sing they do it in black.

Just one more example...

....ohhh just one more artist from the video. Please take note of the sign at the beginning of the song (1 min 7 secs)..it's very important.

And low and behold, some time later...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/11/09/camp-fire-paradise-california-destroyed-evacuations/1940450002/
Thanks man, I always suspect Harrelson ever since he was in two horrible movies Now You Can See Me. All of the actresses and actors, in those movies obviously. like Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo and Dave Franco.

And it begins to look like all those elite in entertainment industry are the same.

neptunejoo

Established
He isn't related to James Franco the Satanist by any chance? Here, check out some of his work.

#warning# contains subliminal satanic imagery and is overtly evil.

Man... is there any one in Hollywood who is not satanist?

deepfakestate

Rookie
Very interesting thread, I will say this though, there was a really positive review about the series, with the only "downfall" being the plot theme of season 3 being once again..."kid related"

Season 2 wasn't as popular, that's fine but it still tackled drugs and sex rings for the rich and powerful. Season 3 went straight back into the kid theme, with kidnappings, weird rich people with hidden rooms in their large properties, being decorated for small kids.

I don't think it's agenda pushing, but an attempt at soft disclosure. Doesn't seem so farfetched as a series now that the whole Epstein thing is spilling out.

Awoken2

Superstar
What the hell is this and how did they get away with nudity in their YT video?
It eyes wide shut shit mate. It would not surprise me in the least if you played that tune through a tone analyser it would be some type of audible assault to the human body. It's just evil....simple as.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It eyes wide shut shit mate. It would not surprise me in the least if you played that tune through a tone analyser it would be some type of audible assault to the human body. It's just evil....simple as.
Like Elsagate proved.... YT knows about these violations, they just seem to be very selective about whom they enforce their arbitrary code of conduct on.

I found the intro where the man explains why Cash always wears black quite distasteful to be honest. When the high ranking illuminati sing they do it in black.
Old post, but that was always Cash's stated reason for wearing black. While one can argue if it's true or not... Well, people do where black for reasons other than the devil. Sometimes, there are ideological reasons (religious orders wear black side

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Old post, but that was always Cash's stated reason for wearing black. While one can argue if it's true or not... Well, people do where black for reasons other than the devil. Sometimes, there are ideological reasons (religious orders wear black side
God created all the colors, black isnt an ominous shade pr hue, its part of God's glory of creation. Here Johnny tells his reasons for his wardrobe choice.....

Yep. That's what I meant. (My post got cut off.) Religious orders also tend to wear it because it's a simple color and not gaudy. Anarchists fly black flags to oppose state flags and their colors, and because white flags mean surrender.