Transvestigations: List Of Many Videos On Your Favourite Celebrity...

Biotio

Established
Below is a comprehensive list of transvestigations completed to date. Check them out and look for your favourite celebrity or star...:D
Note:
- if you are a troll / shill or dis-info agent, please go elsewhere as your comments not welcomed. They can be clearly identified as vague, unscientific, biased and negative towards the contents of this thread. To learn more on shills / trolls check out
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-trolls.418/
- if you are not a troll / shill / dis-info agent, and the above still doesn't resonate with you (for whatever reason), that's fine, as this is not meant to convince you either way, as long as you have done your research on the topic of transgenderism, and come to an unbiased, unemotional conclusion, then that is most important. o_Oo_O

The Zone

Star
Look, I totally buy into there being a trans agenda being pushed on us...but dude, you must be thinking everyone is possibly one. I bet it makes it impossible to think of dating and especially sex for you. I mean, this is all you talk about and they make up less than 1 percent of America...

Some of the examples you have given are beyond over the top and comical. Bro, it is not hard to figure out a trans person in many cases. I don't need to research that past the eye test most of the time and they've yet to growl at me.

Trenton

Veteran
Bro, it is not hard to figure out a trans person in many cases. I don't need to research that past the eye test most of the time and they've yet to growl at me.
Right? I mean sadly for many transwomen it can be easy to tell they were born male more often than not.

And it's true it's something like 0.4 percent of America is transexual.

This guy is insane.

If that stat is correct than all of Hollywood makes up the trans population on America. No room for Jack and Sally next door.

Leviathan

Established
If the OP was a celebrity, they'd probably get a transvestigation video about their self as well. Seems that nobody is immune. To me, this all just seems like distrust of anyone who is rich and famous mixed with a fresh dose of fear and paranoia towards transgender people.

I will agree that there is a transgender/gender non-binary obsession in the media the past few years, though. I can see why people would think it is an agenda because almost every website, magazine, news channel, and TV show are fixated on it nowadays. Maybe all of these transvestigations are just a byproduct of that.

minnie82

Superstar
Below is a comprehensive list of transvestigations completed to date. Check them out and look for your favourite celebrity or star...:D
Note:
- if you are a troll / shill or dis-info agent, please go elsewhere as your comments not welcomed. They can be clearly identified as vague, unscientific, biased and negative towards the contents of this thread. To learn more on shills / trolls check out
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-trolls.418/
- if you are not a troll / shill / dis-info agent, and the above still doesn't resonate with you (for whatever reason), that's fine, as this is not meant to convince you either way, as long as you have done your research on the topic of transgenderism, and come to an unbiased, unemotional conclusion, then that is most important. o_Oo_O
apparently every celebrities is gender reversed in Hollyweird ..

They can't all be trans, there's no way lol obviously in Hollywood, a few of them or some of them could be trans, but to say all these that are mentioned are trans? Not likely. Seems like reaching. Plus there are links for two broke girls and big bang theory, it makes no sense :p

Vmort

Star
WOMEN HAVE BODY TO BARE BABIES
Women have been built to bare babies -- round hips and shoulders that cannot be wider that her hips.
Men have flat hips and wide shoulders -- TESTORSTERONE.
If you have question if this person is trans FIRST you have to look for hips and shoulders.
Thank you @polymoog

She RA. NEW ONE IS A MAN

SYMBOLICALLY IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH FISH

More about trances in HW
Angelina Jolie is a man. Prengancies are faked.

Fiona Barnett wrote that Nicole Kidman is man.
Cate Blanshett, Glenn Close are absoulutely men.
View attachment 80952
RUSSIAN SOVIET MOVIES
Have a lot of them

Ludmila Gurchenko was a man. Her hips are too narrow and her shoulders are too broad.

Christina Orbacaite is a man. Wide shoulders narrow hips.
Котёнок по имени Гав
Kitten named Woof
-- TV TROPES
Episodes are full of secret messages

His voice actor is a woman through he written as a boy. Transexual kitten.
#octozone
Гостья из будущего the main hero name is Alice like Alice in Wonderland which is said in the movie.The most MK ULTRA movie from USSR. Time Travel Script.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
They can't all be trans, there's no way lol obviously in Hollywood, a few of them or some of them could be trans, but to say all these that are mentioned are trans? Not likely. Seems like reaching. Plus there are links for two broke girls and big bang theory, it makes no sense :p
All of them are dudes for the most part. The women in Hollywood are often inverted as well and playing men

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
WOMEN HAVE BODY TO BARE BABIES
Women have been built to bare babies -- round hips and shoulders that cannot be wider that her hips.
Men have flat hips and wide shoulders -- TESTORSTERONE.
If you have question if this person is trans FIRST you have to look for hips and shoulders.
Thank you @polymoog
who is she?