Transvestigation

ARose

Established
I’m trying to find who had posted “MrE’s” vids because I wanted to respond but I’m not finding the specific post, so I’m going to respond generally, here.

His videos are compelling. Like many who do this for a long time, he sometimes falls into the habit of presuming he is the “one true” biblical interpreter and that anyone who challenges his perspective is blaspheming against God and in denial of being wrong.

That’s par for the course, though, so I can overlook that human insecurity as we’ve all been less than graceful at times when others have disagreed with us.

I think Jesus is more gentle and that the unfairness of organized elite deception was recognized when he asked God the father to forgive those who were deceived and didn’t know the depth of what they were doing.

Do I think there’s a chance he’s correct about transgenderism being more pervasive and done in some kind of religious reverence in upper power circles in culture, than many realize?

Based on the evidence we already know, it’s absolutely a possibility and perhaps even likely. We know they communicate in “secret” sign language in imagery, all of the time. The “peace sign”, that’s considered the broken cross and sometimes thought to reference the roman numeral for “fifth” age, can also possibly be referencing dual genders, a marrying of the male and female in one person.

From what we already know, the entertainment industries are obsessed with putting unusual looking people and body types for sex, on a pedestal. I think that’s a way to keep the general public rarely able to achieve their promoted aesthetic ideals, so we’re always turning to them for direction and assistance. This sells products and secures a “rareness” elite status that keeps people hungry for trends.

However, it’s important to remember that the male father contributes the X or Y (based on what we’ve been told about human reproduction) and therefore, traits of the father will be feminized or remain masculine based on this contribution—but that the father’s feature influence will be in his offspring.

So the “sex switch” vids that show male and female stars with the slight changes that would be noticeable if they’d been the other sex, are just showing what naturally happens in the womb that combines the mother and female contributions and favors the male or female potential outcome.

The biblical explanation actually matches up with our recent understanding of dna and human development: The “androgynous”pieces come together and a male or female is the result. Intersex denotes a defect within that process.

That’s why hormones can produce some convincing changes in features, while the subconsciously disorienting presence of the bone structure being discordant with those features is what creates that feeling of alien/rare/exotic/somehow aesthetically exceptional among “boring normal” people.

However, to claim that every strong bone structure is masculine and every “pretty” feature is feminine, is a shallow way of degrading the sexes based on eugenic ideals.

Look at photos of elderly aunts who worked on farms, did hard physical labor and you might see solid arms and muscular shoulders that give the impression of being bone structure related. Some can have harsher facial features than others.

Some old uncles might have been slighter and “prettier” than their other male peers. That doesn’t mean they were actually little girls.

Both men and women have a balance of both testosterone and estrogen in our bodies and that will influence features.

While there is a general consensus of the balance that is normal in male vs. female, in those categories there is a range of hormonal expression: Some men may have slightly more estrogen production than others, some women produce more testosterone than typical. And environmental conditions can impact that (estrogenic plastics micro waste material bring dumped into drinking water, as an example.)

Last edited:

free2018

Star
I’m trying to find who had posted “MrE’s” vids because I wanted to respond but I’m not finding the specific post, so I’m going to respond generally, here.

His videos are compelling. Like many who do this for a long time, he sometimes falls into the habit of presuming he is the “one true” biblical interpreter and that anyone who challenges his perspective is blaspheming against God and in denial of being wrong.

That’s par for the course, though, so I can overlook that human insecurity as we’ve all been less than graceful at times when others have disagreed with us.

I think Jesus is more gentle and that the unfairness of organized elite deception was recognized when he asked God the father to forgive those who were deceived and didn’t know the depth of what they were doing.

Do I think there’s a chance he’s correct about transgenderism being more pervasive and done in some kind of religious reverence in upper power circles in culture, than many realize?

Based on the evidence we already know, it’s absolutely a possibility and perhaps even likely. We know they communicate in “secret” sign language in imagery, all of the time. The “peace sign”, that’s considered the broken cross and sometimes thought to reference the roman numeral for “fifth” age, can also possibly be referencing dual genders, a marrying of the male and female in one person.

From what we already know, the entertainment industries are obsessed with putting unusual looking people and body types for sex, on a pedestal. I think that’s a way to keep the general public rarely able to achieve their promoted aesthetic ideals, so we’re always turning to them for direction and assistance. This sells products and secures a “rareness” elite status that keeps people hungry for trends.

However, it’s important to remember that the male father contributes the X or Y (based on what we’ve been told about human reproduction) and therefore, traits of the father will be feminized or remain masculine based on this contribution—but that the father’s feature influence will be in his offspring.

So the “sex switch” vids that show male and female stars with the slight changes that would be noticeable if they’d been the other sex, are just showing what naturally happens in the womb that combines the mother and female contributions and favors the male or female potential outcome.

The biblical explanation actually matches up with our recent understanding of dna and human development: The “androgynous”pieces come together and a male or female is the result. Intersex denotes a defect within that process.

That’s why hormones can produce some convincing changes in features, while the subconsciously disorienting presence of the bone structure being discordant with those features is what creates that feeling of alien/rare/exotic/somehow aesthetically exceptional among “boring normal” people.

However, to claim that every strong bone structure is masculine and every “pretty” feature is feminine, is a shallow way of degrading the sexes based on eugenic ideals.

Look at photos of elderly aunts who worked on farms, did hard physical labor and you might see solid arms and muscular shoulders that give the impression of being bone structure related. Some can have harsher facial features than others.

Some old uncles might have been slighter and “prettier” than their other male peers. That doesn’t mean they were actually little girls.

Both men and women have a balance of both testosterone and estrogen in our bodies and that will influence features.

While there is a general consensus of the balance that is normal in male vs. female, in those categories there is a range of hormonal expression: Some men may have slightly more estrogen production than others, some women produce more testosterone than typical. And environmental conditions can impact that (estrogenic plastics micro waste material bring dumped into drinking water, as an example.)
“ If you can not see it, I can not help you” ( Mr. E).

The Elite’s goal is to eliminate humans. They have gotten very clear since 2020. It’s crystal clear.

free2018

Star
“If you can not see it, I can not help you”? What does that even mean? Was he born knowing every deception? If not, how did he come to his conclusions about what he thinks is this one?

We’re here on an alternative thought forum, on a site that presents arguments against official state and industry narratives.

I think I can safely say that all of the “regulars” are perfectly up for “seeing” a potential deception.

Claiming that if someone doesn’t immediately “get it”, without feeling they’ve seen a convincing “smoking gun” presentation, they are damned, is a lofty claim. None of us are infallible truth bearers and exclusive portals to the divine.

I actually think he does a very, good job at presenting the argument that top power players in this world are deeply engaged in ceremonial mysticism that reveres transgenderism or at least finds it useful to an attempt at a post free reproduction, trans human future.

I enjoy considering his claims and find that he’s likely correct in many of those he’s convinced are trans and have had a role in mass deception for the sake of behavioral manipulation.

When we find information that sets our perspective outside the mainstream, it’s easy to become frustrated trying to get those still fully engaged in that system, to question that “reality.”

Messianic complex is a real risk in this type of alternative thought isolation and I believe we need to maintain discernment and humility through deference to God in prayer.

It’s hard to balance humility with defense of what we believe is accurate, biblical teaching to others and I think a vital part of keeping humility, grace and gentleness in that task, is a reminder that we are equal as sinners and we need each other’s prayer and tenderness to get through Satanic attacks and confusion.

“Jeremiah Cohen” used to do that very well and so authentically, on his channel. I miss his work and perspective.

I think “MrE” does a fine job but is quickly dismissive of those who have questions about some of his claims, based on experience.

We’ve all known old women with visible whiskers who supposedly gave birth to children that looked like them and their husbands, who were very feminine looking as girls and young women who developed craggier features in old age and have all known “pretty”, slight men who go on to marry and seemingly have children with wives who look like them.

So is the claim that every family has a secret, trans conspiracy at its heart? If not, how do we reconcile what we see in our own families and community members face to face and similar features and age related changes on “stars”? Is every tall auntie actually a man? Was every willowy uncle born a girl?

It is not irrational to claim that there is also the possibility that some female film stars just have a stronger jawline than others and some male film stars just have big eyelashes that aren’t fake.

You have presented a no True Scotsman logical fallacy twice to me.
You mixed in some ad hominems. It's all good.

It's not a popularity contest because the truth IS NOT popular.

Very few people want to hear that the real transhumanism involves child abuse by way of the state

It's not about Mr. E. Does he has an ego problem? Let's say he does. Does that have any effect on the content of his videos? No ma'am.
It's not about me. It's not about the Mag.
I started seeing the aliens, because Abba, the Creator, pointed them out to me in 2018/2019.

It's comfortable to pretend that rigged reality is a nice place.

The Elite have lied to us about everything. Everything.

I know that many people worship these alien beings for some reason. You are not alone. Most people go on and on about famous men like Cardi B. Millions of real women and girls copy this guy tragically.

Unknown man4.jpg

Millions of real women and young girls copy this alien as well. This one obviously is inhabited by demons.

1200x0.jpg

I will continue to call these demons out because they want to kill human beings and have been continually killing us for thousands of years.

Worship aliens? I do not whatsoever. I pray to focus on all my problems in debt slavery. They want to chop off little boys' privates and eliminate women completely.

All of the first ladies were men. ALL. Every last one. That is the ritual.

Martha Washington was a man in drag. I didn't get that from Mr. E. I got that from God and to be honest I pointed out the Martha Washington thing out to a few people-- including Mr. E , allegedly.

Unknown.jpg

Margaret Sanger-- man in drag.

4f6fbcbb-9d79-4979-a13d-2b598347cd4f.jpg

Susan B Anthony is a dude.

Susanbanthony.jpg

Normal women? Yes, there is a lot of variation. And the lady with a mustache that I was behind in line at the coffee shop with two children DID NOT look like a man drag. She looked like a woman with a light mustache.

I call aliens aliens because they are aliens-- not because they have a beard or by mistake.

The people society worships are not normal people.

Comparing Satan's children to normal humans is a no true Scotsman. These people aren't even human in the bloodlines anymore, allegedly.

God, the creator, did not make a mistake when He made two sexes.

When Yeshua comes back, he is coming with a sword...

ARose

Established

Very few people want to hear that the real transhumanism involves child abuse by way of the state

It's not about Mr. E. Does he has an ego problem? Let's say he does. Does that have any effect on the content of his videos? No ma'am.
I started seeing the aliens, because Abba, the Creator, pointed them out to me in 2018/2019.

I know that many people worship these alien beings for some reason. You are not alone. Most people go on and on about famous men like Cardi B. Millions of real women and girls copy this guy tragically.

View attachment 85293

Millions of real women and young girls copy this alien as well. This one obviously is inhabited by demons.

View attachment 85294

I will continue to call these demons out because they want to kill human beings and have been continually killing us for thousands of years.

Worship aliens? I do not whatsoever. I pray to focus on all my problems in debt slavery. They want to chop off little boys' privates and eliminate women completely.

Martha Washington was a man in drag. I didn't get that from Mr. E. I got that from God and to be honest I pointed out the Martha Washington thing out to a few people-- including Mr. E , allegedly.

View attachment 85291

View attachment 85292

View attachment 85296

Normal women? Yes, there is a lot of variation. And the lady with a mustache that I was behind in line at the coffee shop with two children DID NOT look like a man drag. She looked like a woman with a light mustache.

I call aliens aliens because they are aliens-- not because they have a beard or by mistake.

Comparing Satan's children to normal humans is a no true Scotsman. These people aren't even human in the bloodlines anymore, allegedly.

There is nothing remotely ambiguous about asking someone who claims to be in exclusive ownership of “truth” to explain precisely how they define it.

Your presuming I have some special attachment to the entertainment culture evaluated in this thread, may have been done in passive-aggressive retaliation but at face value, it already proves to me that you can be incorrect in your presumptions: I can confirm that you are wrong.

I drew no conclusions about the validity of the claims except to say that I found them compelling, I merely stated that doubt is a reasonable expectation, when your offered proof is visible evaluation only.

Barring anatomical measurements in relation to forensic records of male vs. female anatomy, that can be subjective. One person’s “masculine jaw” is another’s “regal chin.”

All of this is separate from your claim that any other global control conspiracy must be attached to the legitimacy of an alien trans tyranny.

I think almost all would confirm that a global power consolidation conspiracy is unfolding but we are not all in agreement of what the group behind that looks like.

I am not saying you or MrE are incorrect, I just find it perplexing that someone would make public videos or post claims on forums, with no interest in hearing questions or challenges to the claims nor any interest in helping others to see how you arrived to your conclusion. Why not just keep it to yourself?

If it’s about a claim of being some kind of divine messenger who isn’t sharing information to be explained but to be uncritically taken heed of, in order to avoid damnation, can’t you see why I brought up the topic of “truthers” being on alert for Messiah complex?

Last edited:

Behumble

Established
There is nothing remotely ambiguous about asking someone who claims to be in exclusive ownership of “truth” to explain precisely how they define it.

Your presuming I have some special attachment to the entertainment culture evaluated in this thread, may have been done in passive-aggressive retaliation but at face value, it already proves to me that you can be incorrect in your presumptions: I can confirm that you are wrong.

I drew no conclusions about the validity of the claims except to say that I found them compelling, I merely stated that doubt is a reasonable expectation, when your offered proof is visible evaluation only.

Barring anatomical measurements in relation to forensic records of male vs. female anatomy, that can be subjective. One person’s “masculine jaw” is another’s “regal chin.”

All of this is separate from your claim that any other global control conspiracy must be attached to the legitimacy of an alien trans tyranny.

I think almost all would confirm that a global power consolidation conspiracy is unfolding but we are not all in agreement of what the group behind that looks like.

I am not saying you or MrE are incorrect, I just find it perplexing that someone would make public videos or post claims on forums, with no interest in hearing questions or challenges to the claims nor any interest in helping others to see how you arrived to your conclusion. Why not just keep it to yourself?

If it’s about a claim of being some kind of divine messenger who isn’t sharing information to be explained but to be uncritically taken heed of, in order to avoid damnation, can’t you see why I brought up the topic of “truthers” being on alert for Messiah complex?
Yes once you look into something deep enough you'll most likely wind down the rabbit hole. I don't take everything Mr E says for truth, actually I just find it thought provoking.

My problem isn't so much to do with transgender themselves, if they are honest then cool you do you, but if you are claiming to be a woman and convince the masses that you are, resulting in real women developing negative body image of themselves because they can't live up to the beauty standards of a man. That's my issue.

Yes beauty can be subjective but you can't rule out fundamental differences between genders, nowadays it is harder to tell because of modern surgeries available and everything else to alter one's original self.

We are all androgenous to some extent, the level of hormones can make us go either way. Regardless we keep our bone structure's integrity as that's wired from our DNA. No amount of food or surgery can fully change this, a daughter looking like her father doesn't mean she inherits all of his physical aspects.

View attachment 85293

View attachment 85294

View attachment 85291

View attachment 85292

View attachment 85296

Idid watch MrE on first ladies, i was shooked.
i’m new on Nicki being a trans, exactly because she looks copycat to chaka khan so i guessed she‘s her bio daughter, again just like Tay and Zeena Lavey, but now that i suspect tay is a bio man, i dont know if boys tend to come out looking carbon copy of their mums, anyone have any examples?

minnie82

Superstar
I also wanted to mention that at my smallest, I’m 15 lbs. - 20lbs. heavier than most “supermodels” and in a US size 4/6(which is a 6/8, elsewhere in the World), most fashion models wear “sample size” European 0. I would be called skinny, despite the actual numbers on paper not communicating that. The weight number would be considered average but because of my height, my proportions stretched that weight out.

I can’t even tell you how often I got lectures about anorexia and bulimia, even though I’ve never struggled with either. I ate the same as my friends, even out together and they’d be with me the entire time I processed the food and I’d still get the comments.

It was an optical illusion, I’d say. I’d even tell them my weight number to try to get them to understand. I realized it’s a hard concept to communicate. However, if I tried to reach “model weight” then yes, I’d have to starve myself. The average person has no clue that most of Hollywood is basically surviving on a subsistence diet for decades.

It’s not unusual for an actress or model to spend 20 years averaging about a 1,000 calorie/day intake. Many survive on about 750 a day, typically (protein and salad) For reference, that’s considered a weight loss plan, temporary safe minimum vs. maintenance, which for most women is 1,600-2,100 to not lose or gain.

Now imagine women four sizes smaller and two inches taller. Fashion models usually look like beautiful space aliens in person. That’s how outside the ordinary they are, as far as human proportions are concerned.

Do you know who else was tall? Princess Diana. The most viewed style “icon” of the 80’s and 90’s and your average woman had no idea they were looking at someone at least five inches taller than them.
You forgot top model Karlie Kloss ,she's really tall..

minnie82

Superstar
The Kushner brothers and The Trumps are also very, tall people (Kloss is married to Josh Kushner, Jared Kushner’s brother). Most don’t realize that. Everyone notices Barron because he’s basketball level tall but his siblings are also quite tall.

Kloss is slightly taller than her husband, who is a very, tall man. I have some Dutch ancestors and The Dutch are the tallest people in the World but I’m still two inches taller than the average Dutch woman. “Kloss” sounds of Dutch origin, so it could just be the extreme end of her family’s genetics.

The point I’m trying to make by bringing all this up, is how outside the norm these people are. I would look petite around Kloss, despite being taller than nearly every woman I’ve met in my life. At my thinnest, I’d be considered chunky in Hollywood, despite “normal” people concerned about my being anorexic, in the past because I appeared slim.

When tabloids talk about Hollywood women looking “fat”, they’re typically talking about a woman who went from 105 to 125 lbs.

If people are going to speculate about these women being trans, they need to adjust their perspective to accommodate the atypical proportions of these people. Again, your average man isn’t 6’3, so this isn’t just a question of sexual dimorphism.
you're right but they're not just tall , they also have another masculine or viceversa traits that made them looks suspect ..

Behumble

Established
you're right but they're not just tall , they also have another masculine or viceversa traits that made them looks suspect ..
Height isn't the issue here, it doesn't matter how tall as long as you/they are proportional to your gender defining features even if you/they don't feel that way. You can't dictate your DNA.

wonderer

Rookie
Guys I need your help, I'm being harassed by the illuminãtí they hate me because I tried to exposed them by telling the truth about the transgender world we live in on Facebook and they won't harassing me. I begged them to stop harassing me and I will not expose them anymore but they still keep on harassing me. They want me to support homosexuality and transgenderism. My life is a mess right now because of them and made me realize that non transgendered people are the most oppressed people in this world. I can't take all the hurt and pain they cause daily in my life anymore I hope someone can help meplease pray for me please help me because I can't take it anymore

free2018

Star

I don’t keep truth to myself.
I did that for many years but there is no longer any reason to not tell people interested in truth.
Originally I thought Mr. E was out of his mind. I had a profound spiritual experience and started to see the aliens as they are. I didn’t get it from a video.

I asked for truth and saw what I saw.